The online racing simulator
Something funky going on with your camera view, big fisheye.
What I ment is that it's so much easier to setup lighting properly if you just slap same blinn material on all objects. That way you can easily see if car is too bright or too dark on some areas and how highlights are working out. After you've done necessary adjustments, just slap any metallic paint material on it and it should look good.
it has a lil bug,but i cant find the plane causing it
Attached images
sherockko.jpg
Quote from e2mustang :it has a lil bug,but i cant find the plane causing it

maybe a stupid comment
but have you tried to unhide?
my first wheel that i made (tyre is not mine)
Attached images
first wheel .jpg
Thank you
I would want, but I do not know how to make turn(shoot) wheel and what it is more realistic
try to find a tutorial edit and move for your program
A month ago I asked Mogster if I can use his VWS skin to render one more scirocco image. He sent me his texture (AO less version) but I started other projects and forgot about this scene. Yesterday I finally did it and here's the result.
Attached images
mvws_web.jpg

It looks good...although.... a little "cartonish" maybe.
The brightness and contrast isn't the same on the diferent pics imo, try to match those settings on the car pic with the pic of background, to make it look more real.
But its a very cool pic anyway.

Keep it up mate!
Thats what she said! but rly,i think too its a bit fooked,although i used a 360 environment for reflections. Next time... but thx!
Quote from tolas :A month ago I asked Mogster if I can use his VWS skin to render one more scirocco image. He sent me his texture (AO less version) but I started other projects and forgot about this scene. Yesterday I finally did it and here's the result.

omg........SWEET!
Quote from tolas :A month ago I asked Mogster if I can use his VWS skin to render one more scirocco image. He sent me his texture (AO less version) but I started other projects and forgot about this scene. Yesterday I finally did it and here's the result.

That is FryRender right? You really need to learn me how to do that

nice render but may be a little reflection from the environment would make it fit in better in the background..
Quote from John5200 :ok, so i tested it agin

(changed the metallic material to gloss too.)

edit: i should modell the other side too imo

great render! although one thing i wouldve loved to do would be to reduce tat slight pink coloration on the side of the car, probably from your environment reflections or hdri or whatever else might be causing it.. it might be an evening sky in ur hdri or it might just be a normal sky color getting multiplied with the blue diffuse color of the car but since we don see any pink in ur background it just makes it slightly out of place.. i know its a small thing.. but just a thought although its lookin awesome already!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Xrt...

nice render.. although id ve loved to see a little more stronger Ambient occlusion..

Look's very realist !

Do you have that on Wallpaper ???
@Bose321
It's nothing hard. Download Fry demo and you'll see that scene setup is easier than vray/mr workflow.

@Vegas Las
What rez are you interested in?
1280x1024
Ok I'll make both 1280x1024 and 1680x1050 versions as soon as I'll find some time
Tolas: I was wondering when will you do it . It looks damn sweet.

PS. Thanks for the wallpaper
First time using photoshop
Attached images
wireframerender.jpg
awesome render tolas
heres a quick render i made of the xrg, gonna make some drifting shots later
Attached images
xrt copy.jpg
looks more like a XRT to me ...

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG