The online racing simulator
Experion Racing Team News + Events Thread 2009
(298 posts, closed, started )
11th of April 2009
Hello! Todays we're entering the 9 Hours Of Aston with one ERT FZR in the GT500 catagory, and PPD are entering a car in it too, which will be ran in the GTLite class. The team consists of Zach Weiss of ERT, who has previous experience with this car on this track, and is an invaluable asset to the team. Alongside him, Chris Wilkinson, now of EliteRacing, ex-ERT driver, has been signed on a one race deal. His experience will be crucial in the teams performance. Chris was signed late on Thursday, which was a rushed deal, but we're confident he can show a good performance to all those who are watching. Dan Buck, PPDRookie Team member, is the least experience in endurance racing of the three, with him being paired with the others making it an interesting mix of experience levels. We hope to have both cars finish well in both classes, and we'll be hoping for a good result! Results will follow.....
Quote from pacesetter :Alongside him, Chris Wilkinson, now of EliteRacing, ex-ERT driver, has been signed on a one race deal. His experience will be crucial in the teams performance. Chris was signed late on Thursday, which was a rushed deal, but we're confident he can show a good performance to all those who are watching.

I love that blurb about me
didn't you guys participate in the easter event?
Quote from bunder9999 :didn't you guys participate in the easter event?

No, last minute issues stopped us from racing with all our cars. I don't know if Chris raced though. Maybe we did
Good Luck Tonight, going to be a hard race.
Finished 5th overall but hoping to be promoted from careless drivign by others .. PPD had a very very hard day. Chris Wilkinson has to be the driver of the day racing almost 7 hours! Chris was driving superb and Dan Buck from PPD and Niall Murray also drive .. Overall PPD got 2nd place in class which is a fantastic result for the rookie's.
Quote from pacesetter :No, last minute issues stopped us from racing with all our cars. I don't know if Chris raced though. Maybe we did

S.Alfons was signed up in the event, but he missed it aswell as the Kyoto 250 too
Quote from aobrien :Finished 5th overall but hoping to be promoted from careless drivign by others .. PPD had a very very hard day. Chris Wilkinson has to be the driver of the day racing almost 7 hours! Chris was driving superb and Dan Buck from PPD and Niall Murray also drive .. Overall PPD got 2nd place in class which is a fantastic result for the rookie's.

It was painful though Thank god its over

4 and a half hours on the trot isn't easy, let me tell you
Congrats to everyone that raced.
Well done to PPD for coming 2nd place
Quote from Wilko868 :It was painful though Thank god its over

4 and a half hours on the trot isn't easy, let me tell you

Wardy drove 8 hours on the trot for dop
Quote from jwardy :Ziiiiing

Well it was 24h race

I hope next 24h race will be here soon I would like whole team to race in it...
I'd be in, but this is an ERT news thread, not an ER news thread........ We should make our own *hint hint*
We've come down in numbers today, Klaidas Gasiunas has left for XFusion Development Team, and Jack Mc Intyre has now left and is racing with Jack Sedgewick. We wish both good luck in the future.
Quote from pacesetter :We've come down in numbers today, Klaidas Gasiunas has left for XFusion Development Team, and JackMc Intyre has now left and is racing with Jack Sedgewick. We wish both good luck in the future.

Thanks James, Has been great to drive in your team and your all top people! Good luck to you too.
Quote from pacesetter :We've come down in numbers today, Klaidas Gasiunas has left for XFusion Development Team, and Jack Mc Intyre has now left and is racing with Jack Sedgewick. We wish both good luck in the future.

Thanks James. That was a great adventure with you guys
I can now announce that we've signed Joe Shaw, (5haz). Joe is very quick in the open wheelers in LFS, while also proving his speed in tin tops. Joe has previous real life racing experience in the Ginetta G20 series in the UK. "I am glad to be part of Experion", is all we got out of him, hopefully his driving does the talking . Welcome Joe!
Good luck Joe ;]
Good luck Joe
Cya texas and jack!
Wish you all the best!
And welcome joe!!
Welcome Joe

Goodbye to Klad and Jack, good luck lads!
5haz is a great driver, congrats guys, all the best for the future
Quote from jasonmatthews :5haz is a great driver, congrats guys, all the best for the future

Yeah , sure is! Thanks Turkey!
#49 - 5haz

Ah god, now I need to actually practice.
Updated
This thread is closed

Experion Racing Team News + Events Thread 2009
(298 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG