The online racing simulator
Quote from mcintyrej :I've played competitive FPS (first person shooter) games for a long time, and I can reliably say that 60FPS is much much much easier to play at than 35.

I didn't get any FPS drop installing this patch, either.

holy cow you seen gun in lfs ? interesting, if it was a shooter i wouldnt say what i said but its not a shooter so he shouldnt notice a ''big'' differences and games today 35 fps is enough caus the way they are made the aim isnt like urban terror counter strike or unreal tournament (high precision aim) now there's a lot of effect and movement simulation so it doesnt matter either with shooter, but depend which fps you play the only good thing with realy high frame per second is when it drop you dont notice but when your 35 fps start to drop now its a pain caus under 30 fps its lagy but over that i dont think we can say its ''lagy''

edit : i dont say i'm right and you are wrong, its from what i'v seen and played

btw my fps didnt drop either
Quote from zeromussov :Very nice updates Lynce. Great work.

Only thing is that there's to much colour difference with the sidewalls/tires. You can see the whole Michelin 'stripe', where you only need the logo... Also, I don't really like the BF1 tyre pattern, but that's personal ofcourse. (also noticed a little bug in the BL1R skies, haven't seen them all though)

In the second post I explain it. The reason of it:

" Problems:

Sometimes sidewalls look on a different tone varying with the illumination. This is sightly noticed, but if you look closely you may notice".

I think is not too much, only is a balance in all illuminations.

If you detect a bug, preview pic, please.

Thanks for the coment.
Ok. Well, the sky @ BL1R / Cloudy weather
Attached images
sky.jpg
Nice work Lynce!
unbelievable. I hope the devs really notice this.
Quote from zeromussov :Ok. Well, the sky @ BL1R / Cloudy weather

Second and last bug detected in the High Res Skies.

I have already seen all the skies of each circuit.

Fixed and thanks, zeromussov :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KI3E816E

Please, upload this file (Helper users).

Updated the second post.

Thanks for all coments again.
Quote from Lynce :Second and last bug detected in the High Res Skies.

Updated the second post.

Thanks for all comments again.

Here you go. It will be on line as long as you need it.
Lovely stuff

Any chance of widescreen versions of the menus? They look superb.
Quote from Lynce :Second and last bug detected in the High Res Skies.

Updated the second post.

Thanks for all coments again.

Another download: Download 2.7 Mb [repeat]It will be on line as long as you need it.[/repeat]
Updated with new links.

Thank you, again.
Great job guyz, Esspecially LOVE the reflections.
Only thing i would like to see improved is to have some more interresting skies. Some of them like the overcasts and sunny weather need more clouds to make it more interresting.

Awesome quality aswell, big ups..
Quote from OkaChan :Some of them like the overcasts and sunny weather need more clouds to make it more interresting.

Sunny weather needs more clouds?
-
(Velociround) DELETED by Velociround : waiting for the rest of the links
Lynce, I love this pack, your work is simply amazing.
Here are the installers I told you on PM

The Revolution Pack complete installer (148MB) (mirror 1)
- Revolution Void menu music (53,9MB) (mirror 1)
- Reflections:
-- Realistic reflections (4,66MB) (mirror 1)
-- Chameleon iridescent (4,63MB) (mirror 1)
-- Matte painting (4,11MB) (mirror 1)
- Brake discs and calipers:
-- Discs (438KB) (mirror 1)
-- Calipers (261KB) (mirror 1)
- Tyres:
-- Thread patterns (3,34MB) (mirror 1)
-- Sidewalls (709KB) (mirror 1)
- Skies:
-- High resolution skies (52,3MB) (mirror 1)
- Menu backgrounds (2,31MB) (mirror 1)

Uninstallers included! (to restore the original LFS files and remove the mod files)
All files are up-to-date
Please read the License and installation information on the installers.

All links are up and running!
Good thing you got going on here
Yay, my link still works . Anyway my FPS rates actually went up from 35 to about 50 . Thanks you Lynce so much, this inspired me to start on a little project myself for the XF .

EDIT: What do I have to do to turn your LHD car textures to RHD?
Flip the textures part by part.
Quote from shaun463 :Yay, my link still works . Anyway my FPS rates actually went up from 35 to about 50 . Thanks you Lynce so much, this inspired me to start on a little project myself for the XF .

EDIT: What do I have to do to turn your LHD car textures to RHD?

i guess just reverse the center dash on the mapping in the dds the ''zone'' for the center consol. up to down you should have an option for that on photofiltre or photoshop or gimp and any other good image editor as only.one.ryder said just flip it but i dont think you need to do it on every part ^.^
I use Paint.NET.
Quote from shaun463 :I use Paint.NET.

worse case someone here can do it for you just say which interior you want or download the trial of photofiltre studio small fast and simple ^^
I have just managed to sort of fix the RAC Novitec. Working on the RB4 Ralliart now .
Quote from OkaChan :Some of them like the overcasts and sunny weather need more clouds to make it more interresting.

Sorry mate but they're boring because they really are boring I checked today, clear morning here in real looks just like AU on clear morning... just err ... boring
However, the sun is much too small, that needs changing.

Quote from FaFaDOD :worse case someone here can do it for you just say which interior you want or download the trial of photofiltre studio small fast and simple ^^

It's paint.NET, not paint. It's not that bad you know

By the way FaFaDOD, are you driving with a wheel? You can definitely feel a difference between 35 and 60fps, it's not all about what you can see
Quote from morpha :Sorry mate but they're boring because they really are boring I checked today, clear morning here in real looks just like AU on clear morning... just err ... boring
However, the sun is much too small, that needs changing.

It's paint.NET, not paint. It's not that bad you know

By the way FaFaDOD, are you driving with a wheel? You can definitely feel a difference between 35 and 60fps, it's not all about what you can see

i used joypad wheel (g25 and dfp) mouse keyboard in a lot of game and each time i was over 35 fps i was fine

and i know its not paint its just i dont know how paint.net work i tried it for like 1 mins and i dont talk about something i dont know if that make sens
Quote from FaFaDOD :i used joypad wheel (g25 and dfp) mouse keyboard in a lot of game and each time i was over 35 fps i was fine

and i know its not paint its just i dont know how paint.net work i tried it for like 1 mins and i dont talk about something i dont know if that make sens

He is referring of a virtual steering wheel, if you see the cockpit view with steering wheel. This option EAT much FPS, so you can unable it ti win some FPS
Quote from Tomas Miranda :He is referring of a virtual steering wheel, if you see the cockpit view with steering wheel. This option EAT much FPS, so you can unable it ti win some FPS

No I wasn't, I really was talking about the controller. FFB is sluggish for me at around 30fps (limited ingame, for recording etc), ideal above 120 or so but I normally get well above 250fps so it's not a problem for me.

Just saying even if it doesn't make a difference visually, it still can make a difference physically.

The Revolution Pack. April 7th, 2009.
(542 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG