The online racing simulator
Oh, in dont want to whine, i just want to say a sample of critical Words...
thats Spam, of course...
THIS:

Quote from Termi :Close LFS completly!!!

is the post you received the infraction for.

Is there anything more to add?
can't find the volkswagen sirroco or whatever
hi i'm s2 registered and like i can;t find the new car its not in the listbut when i go to the data folder i find textures defult skins of the scirroco do i have to dowhnload it???? help me out please

thanksa
Scirocco is not released yet, that's why you can't find it.
Lol...... See thats the thing, No one can
Quote from Xenoxiduis :hi i'm s2 registered and like i can;t find the new car its not in the listbut when i go to the data folder i find textures defult skins of the scirroco do i have to dowhnload it???? help me out please

thanksa

http://www.specsavers.co.uk/
To clarify: the textures you find in your folder are probably from the CMX viewer, with which you can already view the Scirocco and make skins for it. It's not in the game yet, though, so you can stop searching.
Quote from Antman :Well what did you expect its been ages and people wanna know and there is some serious bum licking going on just because you bumlick the devs whoever is doing it doesnt mean there going to choose soley you to have the patch first!

I haven't really stated anything positive or negative about the patch delay.

The only thing I've contirbuted to this thread are complaints about this thread, the miss information that people have posted and added some more spam....which about the same as everyone else.

The problem is that just because you're new to this thread, it's soooo long whether you bumlick or whine it doesn't add anything new at all hence the infractions.
Ok, there will be never another post by me.
Sorry for my intervention..
Why don't we all shut up about it and just wait for it to come.. Go play LFS the way it is now or find something else to enjoy.
Who cares when the patch comes, just wait and race different combos.
Source: Wikipedia
"The Volkswagen Scirocco is a sports coupe produced by German manufacturer Volkswagen (VW) from 1974 until 1992. Seeking to draw upon the Scirocco's successful reputation Volkswagen released a third generation of the name plate in August 2008."

You see, Scirocco was released last year in August.
Quote from Xenoxiduis :hi i'm s2 registered and like i can;t find the new car its not in the listbut when i go to the data folder i find textures defult skins of the scirroco do i have to dowhnload it???? help me out please

thanksa

It's not released yet. It's avalible in the CMX viewer for texturing and skin making purposes. It's not avalible to be used.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :It's not released yet. It's avalible in the CMX viewer for texturing and skin making purposes. It's not avalible to be used.

I wouldent hold your breath for it eaither, its been what, 4+ months now? :thumbsdow
Quote from cardriverx :I wouldent hold your breath for it eaither, its been what, 4+ months now? :thumbsdow

Patience Patience... it's been gone over countless times in the past - It'll be ready when it's ready. o.o
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Accept it, the Scirocco is dead, LFS Development is dead.
LFS is fine the way it is, and it won't be changing anytime soon.
So if you don't like it,
Find something better to do.

Thats what I did, its called rFactor.

The only thing is dead is you

Scirocco isn't dead (it can't die).

Early 2009 = January, February, March, April.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Accept it, the Scirocco is dead, LFS Development is dead.

OMG...

Quote from Shadowww :The only thing is dead is you

Scirocco isn't dead (it can't die).

Early 2009 = January, February, March, April.

May, June, Jully, August, September... do I need to keep going?

Anyway, whatever...
Quote :Early 2009 = January, February, March, April.

ok, but if we won't get new patch in this month, you'll eat your shoes. what do you think about this bet?
(no offence, just joking)
Quote from ponczak :ok, but if we won't get new patch in this month, you'll eat your shoes. what do you think about this bet?

Remove this avatar NOW, I have exclusive copyright to it.
Only person that can use it is Chrisuu01.
You copyrighted it? Pics or it didn't happen!!1!
Sigh.

How people can be so anxious for a fwd trolly.

Have some patience. It's not like LFS is badly broken at the moment. High nose doesn't give you speed, you can filter cruising and MRT is still awesome.

I can undestant the excitement a bit. I remember when CMX viewer was such a tease before the first S2 release was out, the cars where there for months, now we got one car you can't drive. Couldn't care less. I'm going to like the patch, but at the moment I'm just curious what else than a new car we get. I'd have my money on Easter as they like holidays, but not a big deal for me.

And I read something about the devs calling their customers idiots. Can we have a quote on that please?
Quote from eRaptor :OMG...

May, June, Jully, August, September... do I need to keep going?

Anyway, whatever...

If you devide a year in early, mid and late early is the first 4 months, mid the middle 4 months and late the last 4 months. So i hope it comes this month.

But there is nothing wrong with people trying other sims or games for variation there is nothing wrong with that. It's not like you have to choose between rFactor (or an other racegame) and LFS, you can have both
Quote from ponczak :ok, but if we won't get new patch in this month, you'll eat your shoes. what do you think about this bet?

In reply to the link in your signature - you say no other sim has the same developer-customer relationship?

Yeah well find me another sim that is made completely from scratch by three people, devoting their lives to keeping us happy.

Maybe you lot should be a little more thankful for what they've made so far.

If Scawen is taking his time, it means he's doing a proper job. Not just some silly bodge 'here you go now shut up' job. He clearly doesn't care about all you whining, so doing it does nothing but annoy the sane minded people around here.
Quote from Antman :Well what did you expect its been ages and people wanna know and there is some serious bum licking going on just because you bumlick the devs whoever is doing it doesnt mean there going to choose soley you to have the patch first!

Hey, and at least it shows that some people still care about LFS.
But yeah, probably we'd rather leave LFS and switch over to I-Racing or what ever. The devs wouldn't be afraid - they already have our money.

Quote from zeugnimod :
THIS:
is the post you received the infraction for.

Is there anything more to add?

I wonder how YOU knew.

Quote from Termi :Ok, there will be never another post by me.
Sorry for my intervention..

Never say never. You may think it - but don't say it. It's not helpful for your next post's credibility.

Quote from Sponge :Why don't we all shut up about it and just wait for it to come.. Go play LFS the way it is now or find something else to enjoy.

Quote from Amynue :Who cares when the patch comes, just wait and race different combos.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Patience Patience... it's been gone over countless times in the past - It'll be ready when it's ready. o.o

This reminds me of something... wait... uhhh... yeah: http://nismo.1g.fi/kuvat/LFS+motivation/lfs-bingo.png

Quote from marzman :If you devide a year in early, mid and late early is the first 4 months, mid the middle 4 months and late the last 4 months. So i hope it comes this month.

Maybe the devs have their own division. like only "early" and "late" - so we'll check back after the summer holidays.
Or maybe even "early" and "very, very late"... halloween anyone?
I know it doesn't seem very common-sense, but we all know:

the devs move in mysterious ways.
Quote from Shadowww :Remove this avatar NOW, I have exclusive copyright to it.
Only person that can use it is Chrisuu01.

Sorry, I think I would have to take you up to court for claiming such a thing.
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG