The online racing simulator
Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
Get a life, leonardo. Or start doing something by yourself, man.
Quote from leonardo555 :I modifyied this rim. i didnt make it.

Quote from leonardo555 :If u see the name of guy u'll see that he is my friend. i did the wheel, he did the tyres, because it's still so difficult to me

???

BTW it is nice if you start learning.
hey im a bit of a noob but i need like a body kit for fz5 like new rims and spoiler and stuff i really dont really no what im doing lol but i can do simple stuff does it need to be in a special format (btw i use blender)

thanks

[iD]Zonda
Quote from samyip :???

BTW it is nice if you start learning.

sry man i made a mistake in this post. he did the wheel i did the tyres, because the wheel is so difficult for me
#533 - ___
Quote from leonardo555 :sry man i made a mistake in this post. he did the wheel i did the tyres, because the wheel is so difficult for me

I know what you mean. Making the tires is super simple for me. But sadly im the moron who can make the whole car but cant make rims.... Retarded eh. Iv been learning though. Still stuff id like to ask someone who knows how to do alot in 3ds but kinda hard to find someone who can answer my question as to i am very bad at asking good questions (they usually dont understand when i ask something in detail...)
Quote from ___ :I know what you mean. Making the tires is super simple for me. But sadly im the moron who can make the whole car but cant make rims.... Retarded eh. Iv been learning though. Still stuff id like to ask someone who knows how to do alot in 3ds but kinda hard to find someone who can answer my question as to i am very bad at asking good questions (they usually dont understand when i ask something in detail...)

Me too
helo can omebody upload the VW Sciroo scene with all thematerials for 3DSMax9 please.

thanks guys

Grigg94
Quickies

Made with Blender

Oooops, wrong thread. Moving this to right thread.
a few from me i have only just started and I NEED SCENES lol any one that has any please hehe injoy Thumbs up

[iD] Zonda

:FACEPALM doh soz wrong section i amm soooo dumb lol sorry i thought i was in the 3d render section oops hehe me bad
Attached images
nice.jpg
for dektop.png
THIS ONE IS NICE.png
This is my first wheel created by me.
Its sucks, I know, but with the time I'll make better wheels
Attached images
first model.jpg
Quote from leonardo555 :This is my first wheel created by me.
Its sucks, I know, but with the time I'll make better wheels

looking good to me
only one thing
6 bolts? I find this strange
Quote from Boekanier :looking good to me
only one thing
6 bolts? I find this strange

yep
i'll make one with 5
Can anyone help me?
i'm having problems with enviroment and background.
look my pic.
my car is being transparent when i use background.
thanks all
Attached images
bad.jpg
just delete the scirocco,put your car,and change all images. good for me
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Quote from e2mustang :just delete the scirocco,put your car,and change all images. good for me

but the car keep transparent. what i have to do?
Attached images
problemvw.jpg
Quote from leonardo555 :but the car keep transparent. what i have to do?

i just put my car where the scirocco is,and its fine.but i think there is something to do with backgrounds,because i cant do drifting scene,my car gets transparent on light colored pictures but it works fine with normal backgrounds(check my scirocco 24gt pics)
Quote from e2mustang :i just put my car where the scirocco is,and its fine.but i think there is something to do with backgrounds,because i cant do drifting scene,my car gets transparent on light colored pictures but it works fine with normal backgrounds(check my scirocco 24gt pics)

Hi, I don't know Brazil in detail, because I'm using V-rav.
However, The background seems to reflect to it. Not transparent.

Does the background set it to a spheroidal environment mapping?
Or, is the object in Spheroidal(reverses normal)?

Sorry for my bad english
Attached images
mapping.jpg

Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG