The online racing simulator
:doh:

Things I wish I had never said. Anyway what's wrong with that?

in memory of SpaceBat :drink:
Hope your doing it safe with your bike....
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :

in memory of SpaceBat :drink:

I hope this becomes a meme. It's actually a good cause and I worship his demise. Well I worship him, not his demise.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Hope your doing it safe with your bike....

That raises the question.. Where'd you put it?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Let's make a toast to spacebat. An inspiration to us all.

Funnily enough, he was made into toast.

Too soon?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Funnily enough, he was made into toast.

Too soon?

:weeping::weeping: I'm still grieving over SpaceBat....

....and yet his death received very little coverage, a story of courage and strength. A story of a little guys wish to be flying higher and further than any bat has gone before. A story that truly captures mankind, and animal kinds quest to be amongst the stars, dreaming of what is beyond the line and asking what if............................what if?

But this story is ignored....and I will let no one forget SpaceBat and his gallant, noble efforts will never be forgotten by the few. His story reminds me of a great speech some old dude said back some many years ago.

Never before in history has so many, owed so much to one bat (or something like that)

and I should never drink red wine again.
I'm sorry folks, but it's not been 22 1/3 years already. We still have quite a lot of mourning to do until we can joke about Space Bat's death.
I bet spacebat tasted lovely with some ketchup and chips once he fell back to earth aswell! Ready toasted.. om nom nom
I didn't post this...
Faked? If not, good spot...
look at the finger :P
Oh god
uh...sorry for asking this, but who the heck is spacebat? a bird-strike victim?
Hahahahahahahahhah
Streetview is awesome

Quote from kingfag :Streetview is awesome

Lol....

But seriously, you are sad..... Trying to look into peoples houses and lifes is creepy
Quote from DevilDare :Lol....

But seriously, you are sad..... Trying to look into peoples houses and lifes is creepy

And you're sad for quoting an image

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG