The online racing simulator
Boring, no scambaiting.
Quote from zeugnimod :Boring, no scambaiting.

I'm working on that now, I've replied to one of those business opportunities with an anonymous Gmail account. I'm waiting for his reply so I can take the piss out of him. If it's funny enough I'll post it here.
Quote from (SaM) :I'm working on that now, I've replied to one of those business opportunities with an anonymous Gmail account. I'm waiting for his reply so I can take the piss out of him. If it's funny enough I'll post it here.

I once tried that and actually put some effort for my mail looking as much real as possible.

But the damn Nigerian never answered.
It's easy enough to keep them going. Just pretend to be about to send whatever they're looking for. As long as they can see your money around the corner, they'll do anything for you (I've got some potential epic baits at the moment, I started back into it last week. I'll post it here if it goes as well as planned)
Dumpert

Edit: oh come on! Swear filter gets it
Quote from STF :There >

LoL xD Omg, laughing my tears out :ices_rofl

two more on attachment it's a paedobear day
Attached images
a2098241229507142-31951.jpg
a2632431229040265-11368.jpg
Chris I don't get the Sainsburys one? I see signs like that all the time and it's only the special offer. Sorry if I'm party pooper. :sadbanana

And ahahha at the graph.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Chris I don't get the Sainsburys one? I see signs like that all the time and it's only the special offer. Sorry if I'm party pooper. :sadbanana

innocent kids juices? sounds abit dodgy dont you think?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Chris I don't get the Sainsburys one? I see signs like that all the time and it's only the special offer. Sorry if I'm party pooper. :sadbanana

And ahahha at the graph.

The juices of innocent kids
Innocent kid is innocent
Haircut anyone?

I just changed my mind about growing dreads....
And interesting conversation I had with S14 Sorry G!NhO!

You can type the link in, I'm not getting banned! Actually, tell you what - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=

You type in the number! NSFW. Over 9000 hours in paint.net
Attached images
I went on the internet and I found this.png
That wasnt really funny...
Quote from Takumi_lfs :That wasnt really funny...

The link tho.... No surprise S14 faps to that kind of stuff
BBQ king is amused, in an ironic way:

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG