The online racing simulator
Manotick... Urgh thats too far lol. Funny though :P.
Quote from boothy :I should re-read that with my dirty mind turned off...

dirty mind restarted.
Quote from Inouva :Like put "How much i drink" or "I wass drunk last night" and gift s2 license ?

OIii, don't get cocky now little girl
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Nobody gives a crap about what is said on MSN, seriously..

Btw, why were you 2 guys camming? (not that I could assume something)

+1

It's weird 2 guys camming, and even worse if you don't know each other
Meatspin?
Haha
That one is great, specially on the pages where people quote huge posts and such.
Quote from Boris Lozac :When will people learn that your MSN chats are not funny to other people?

yeah the fact that they are on cam too...

George micheal called he wants his gayness back.
Quote from LFSn00b :But thats a FC3S bodykit...

No shit sherlock, but that guy was driving an sx at the time - everyone shares their cars, namely all the wannabe " D-rift-ar-z"
Quote from theirishnoob :No shit sherlock, but that guy was driving an sx at the time - everyone shares their cars, namely all the wannabe " D-rift-ar-z"

They have problems with spelling or stuttering?
No, what he was saying was people that ramble on about god-knows-what are retarded and irish.

How could you not see that!
Guys who are wondering why we had webcam on. Whats the thing. Its more like ur mind whats thinking about dirty things. Webcam is NOT only for this what u think. Where its sayd that i cant turn my dam webcam on and let other see who i am. Im just like wtf. Bunch of whiners.

Edit: Its called civilized conversation
Quote from Senninha25 :lol, double ownage, wicked!

Too bad that Boris was exactly right.

And LOL at hazaky speaking of "civilized conversation".
Quote from zeugnimod :Too bad that Boris was exactly right.

And LOL at hazaky speaking of "civilized conversation".

Boris is wrong. Its same as "those sx bumpers pics are not funny anymore" or "those orly pictures are not funny anymore". But people still keep spamming it. Not sure if u get me.
Quote from hazaky :Boris is wrong. Its same as "those sx bumpers pics are not funny anymore" or "those orly pictures are not funny anymore". But people still keep spamming it. Not sure if u get me.

Well, posting MSN conversations on a forum hasn't been "funny" in the first place.

Crackin me up!
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Great, another (half-)decent thread gone down the gutter for bitching about whether it's alright to post intimacies of recent cyber-sexing sessions...
Quote from Bose321 :Lol, the bottom one looks like a nub.

Ha! You though it's me? It's Takumi, look one page back

And what's the point having webcam sex between some LFS friends
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Ha! You though it's me? It's Takumi, look one page back

And what's the point having webcam sex between some LFS friends

Wow, u actually sayd it. LOL

Its like, u thinking about webcam sex? Everything related to "cams" / "webcams" is webcam sex for u? If yes, i feel sorry for u m8

Its not all about webcam sex, what a dissapointment ye?. Whats wrong having webcam turned on and SEE who am i talking to? Ur mind is really dirty, format it from these toughts dude.
Quote from hazaky :Wow, u actually sayd it. LOL

Its like, u thinking about webcam sex? Everything related to "cams" / "webcams" is webcam sex for u? If yes, i feel sorry for u m8

Its not all about webcam sex, what a dissapointment ye?. Whats wrong having webcam turned on and SEE who am i talking to? Ur mind is really dirty, format it from these toughts dude.

I like being dirty
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :I like being dirty

I understand that, but unfortunately ur dream (?) will not come true. There wont be any webcam sex.

... And my apologizes for this ... lol. It was just a picture. Maybe some people's humor is dead.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG