The online racing simulator
Quote from zeugnimod :Yeah. Those words are kinda related, no?

In what way is the words pain and emo related? They don't even share a common letter..
Quote from BlueFlame :In what way is the words pain and emo related? They don't even share a common letter..

The stereotypical view that emo's self harm and such, hence the pain thing, i think.
emo's are notorious for cutting themselves and saying they are in pain and anguish all the time.

I love the fly pictures. they are truly inspired haha
Pain is a well know band, aswell that they use some emo'is / gothic theme, so most of the pictures you find there are rellated to that band.
But thats like me writing black in google and it saying "do i mean negro" they just aren't connected like that.

It doesn't take a genius to figure that emos cause pain on themselves or moan about pain but emo isn;t a word.
They cut for attention, not because they want to hurt themself
People do a lot of crazy things to get attention / fame.
Well, that pain/emo thing doesnt work for me
So you admit that you do those things to get attention?
Made me and my roommates chuckle on a night of drunken debauchery last February in Ottawa....
Attached images
DSC00229.JPG
Quote from The Very End :They cut for attention, not because they want to hurt themself
People do a lot of crazy things to get attention / fame.

A lot of people who do this actually do it because they find it acts a some kind of release of pressure, not for attention, hence why its often done higher up the arms so it can remain hidden to everyone else.
Quote from The Very End :So you admit that you do those things to get attention?

Like put "How much i drink" or "I wass drunk last night" and gift s2 license ?
-
(hazaky) DELETED by hazaky
-
(Takumi_lfs) DELETED by Takumi_lfs
Takumi is ...
Attached images
takumi.jpg
ehm...

and im stoned+ drunk atm
Attached images
22222.jpg
When will people learn that your MSN chats are not funny to other people?
Quote from Boris Lozac :When will people learn that your MSN chats are not funny to other people?

When you will finally shut up with moaning all the time. Some might find it funny others wont.

If you dont like it, then shutup and check other pictures.
Quote from Boris Lozac :When will people learn that your MSN chats are not funny to other people?

When u will learn that, if u dont like it then shut up!
-
(rc10racer) DELETED by rc10racer
lol, double ownage, wicked!
wow, at the same time too
Nobody gives a crap about what is said on MSN, seriously..

Btw, why were you 2 guys camming? (not that I could assume something)
Quote from MAGGOT :Made me and my roommates chuckle on a night of drunken debauchery last February in Ottawa....

Looool where is that??? I live in Ottawa I wanna go see it :P
Quote from Takumi_lfs :When you will finally shut up with moaning all the time. Some might find it funny others wont.

If you dont like it, then shutup and check other pictures.

Quote from hazaky :When u will learn that, if u dont like it then shut up!

Are you two in the same room, on two laptops, holding hands and waiting for comments on your hilarious MSN pictures? Maybe it was funny, i honestly haven't read it, as soon as i see MSN chat pictures i scroll down.
Quote from BlakjeKaas : Btw, why were you 2 guys camming? (not that I could assume something)

I should re-read that with my dirty mind turned off...
Quote from evilpimp :Looool where is that??? I live in Ottawa I wanna go see it :P

It was on the side of a crate sitting on the top of a small dam in Manatick (sp?), outside of a mill. I think. I was quite intoxicated when I was there.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG