The online racing simulator
Quote from nathan246 :Here my skin:

C:\Users\poste\Desktop\Live For Speed Z\data\skins\FO8_myLFSCARTcar.jpg

ehhhhm.... you need to upload it, following that link, I'll only find a invaild link, cause it is directing me to an own directory
Quote from TFalke55 :ehhhhm.... you need to upload it, following that link, I'll only find a invaild link, cause it is directing me to an own directory

i know,i forgot to go at ''manage attachments'' but now i changed it
Here are the XFusion skins

EDIT: car #53 updated
EDIT2: added car #50
EDIT3: car #50 for SpeedWeeks
Attached images
FO8_XFusion_51.jpg
FO8_XFusion_52.jpg
FO8_XFusion_53.jpg
FO8_XFusion_54.jpg
FO8_XFusion_50.jpg
FO8_XFusion_50d.jpg
Test Driver's Clockwork Motorsport's 62
Attached images
FO8_LFSCART62.jpg
#355 - Ori
LFS-Name: Ori
First and Last Name: Ori Avdimetaj
Car Number: 80
Team: no team
I`m so sorry that I can`t make it for Saturdays race `cause of some private problems.
I was realy looking forward to the event , done some practicing , what a pity.
Thanks for understanding, and will be there for the next event.
Like I said via PM. I cant make this event but should be back for round 1
LFSCART 2009 Pre Season Event - Kyoto 150 - Post Race Discussion
Wow.... Very intensive event. I should also say that the rules are absolutely great. The sprint start system is incredible, you know, when I learnt that we'll use that I was affraid of not finding my slot, but the system is so nice that the arrows do the whole work. Also, driving the FO8 with cold tyres is incredibly challenging. And, I have to say that the mandatory pit-stop with the tyre changing bring a lot of strategy on the series,especially during SC periods, and that's absolutely great.

So, I finished 5th and 3rd, two absolutely great results if you see how I was slow, but I think my regularity and strategy did the work.

Also, is there any chances to see the standing start system generalised on the others NDR events? As I said, it's absolutely great, and that would fit really well for live streams too, as Falke said somewhere a while ago.
i finished last in both race
Great work New Dimension Team! The session was pretty well organised as usual. You are pros

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Also, is there any chances to see the standing start system generalised on the others NDR events? As I said, it's absolutely great, and that would fit really well for live streams too, as Falke said somewhere a while ago.

The app is called EGT_RA and it's brought by BabyOnWheels. Check this. It's very difficult to set it up for someone who is not familiar with it and I think that NDR did a great job fixing the lineup so fast when one racer was missing. Someone said "fail" but it really wasnt true
Quote from Agarash :
Someone said "fail" but it really wasnt true

Bah, you know, it's currently impossible to race on an NDR league without having 10 guys shooting "FAIL" at every admin decision.
Sorry, this race completely slipped my mind. Sorry
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Sorry, this race completely slipped my mind. Sorry

no problem, wasn't a championship race yet
why it take so long to upload a replay?
need to find a new upload service first filefront closes... additionally, I need some sleep sothat I'm awake enough for Formula 1 ^^
LFSCART 2009 - first half of the season
The big day is coming!!! On 18th April 2009 LFSCART starts into its regular season with the Grand Prix of Japan. The Roval of Kyoto National Reverse with its 5.138 km / 3.193 mi is the track for this Season Opener. The Sprint Race will feature 8 laps plus 1 formation lap (race distance of 41.104 km / 25.544mi) and the Feature race features 31 laps plus 1 formation lap (race distance of 159.278km / 98.983mi)

1655utc I'm on the server
1700utc pre-season Interview session
1730utc 25 minutes timed practice session
1755utc Deadline for competitors for server arrival
1800utc Qualifying Part 1 - 10 minutes
1815utc Qualifying Part 2 - 10 minutes
1830utc Sprint Race - Formation Lap - Standing Start - 8 laps - maximum 30 minutes
1905utc Feature Race - Formation Lap - Rolling Start - 31 laps - madatory pit stop with tyre change - maximum 70 minutes
2020utc post-race Interview session

-> 02/05/2009 broadcast release

1855 Western European Summer Time (e.g. Ireland, United Kingdom, Portugal)
1955 Central European Summer Time (e.g. Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, France)
2055 Eastern European Summer Time (e.g. Finland, Belarus, Ukraine, Estonia)
Attached images
Round1.png
Leave my sign up. , sorry.
Okay let's see... We were again behind schedule for no apparent reason. Other than that things went smoothly.

Sprint race had nothing special in it, Feature on the other hand... My fighter-pilot relfecses gave me a HUGE lead on the start, which I then lost nearly spinning in T1. Then during the sc period I had a massive lag (not network, computer b0rked) and found myself on the grass going thru the tyres. Never mind that, then we decided to pit, and that made me lose so much time that I cought up with the queue in the last corner before restart. Then I avoided all the spinning cars on the s/f straight and in a couple of laps time managed to pass everyone but Agarash. I had around 10 seconds to him, so It would have been a furious battle for victory. Then I spun three more times, mostly because the car was a littl b0rked coz of the tyrewall penetration. So I had fun

Oh, as we saw today in F1, using a way too soft tyre compound would be soooo cool. That's what I'd like to see the most still.
updated the opening post with the link to the replays
Quote from hyntty :
Oh, as we saw today in F1, using a way too soft tyre compound would be soooo cool. That's what I'd like to see the most still.

R2 are too soft for that IMO. But yeah, good idea.
Quote from hyntty :Oh, as we saw today in F1, using a way too soft tyre compound would be soooo cool. That's what I'd like to see the most still.

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :R2 are too soft for that IMO. But yeah, good idea.

the problem is, the races are to short to make this thing really usefull... all pitstops would be around Lap 1 or Lap final -1 just to have those tyres as short as possible.
Well guys , I was used r3 r2 (front - back) combinattion of tyres , on boath race , with Safety car period it is possible to driwe whole race. You have a faster start (just look the sprint race start) , unfortunatly I m a safe driver not a quick driver , and my mistake in t2 was destroy ewerithing achiwed before that so....
On main race , my car was much stable on SC peroid if I compared to the others , but because I,m slower driver after that ewerithing was came on his place, unfortunatly message "LFS.exe is stopeed to working" was ended my race on 9 lap main race.
so you're not in faNaTic! Racing Team? Did I understand it right?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG