The online racing simulator
Quote from Osco :fattie

:hide:

Actually no, there is little fat on me. :haha:
Quote from Gills4life :6ft, 183lb

Doesn't your mum feed you?? joke !

Seriously though, kind of makes me chuckle to myself when I see people post like this. 183lbs at 6ft is kind of to be honest. But that's speaking as someone that used to be really skinny when I was young.
Quote from gezmoor :Doesn't your mum feed you?? joke !

Seriously though, kind of makes me chuckle to myself when I see people post like this. 183lbs at 6ft is kind of to be honest. But that's speaking as someone that used to be really skinny when I was young.

Well I am not posting it to be Mr.Big on the internet, I am only posting because Takumi is saying how incredibley huge he is at 175cm tall.

I am actually 83Kg which is 182.9lb, but I didn't feel the need to be so precise!

Back OnT: Going gay!
And the award for perv thread of the year goes to....
Quote from theirishnoob :And the award for perv thread of the year goes to....

This thread was started last year.
Quote from theirishnoob :And the award for perv thread of the year goes to....

I am wide awake, I just don't understand how you can give an award for perv thread of 2009 when it was started in 2008
Gills' Mrs (if, indeed she is his ) looks a bit like Mylene Klass in that pic.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Gills' Mrs (if, indeed she is his ) looks a bit like Mylene Klass in that pic.

PHWOAR! I wouldn't mind! :shhh:
I wouldn't either.
Quote from Gills4life :I am wide awake, I just don't understand how you can give an award for perv thread of 2009 when it was started in 2008

Because theirishidiot doesn't think what he says through before saying it...

EVER!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Because theirishidiot doesn't think what he says through before saying it...

Ever.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. I had a hunch but did not want to jump to any conclusions!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Because theirishidiot doesn't think what he says through before saying it...

EVER!

i do, i actually think Everything over 4-5 times... im quite pathological...

but thats too long a word for you...

so ill dumb it down...

i haz l33t sk1llz Y0!

so their you go, another easy joke for you to exploit you brain adams loving, apple syrup sipping - pesky half french irritant.
14 pages with practically zero good fapping material. I'm disappointed even when I was expecting the fapping Sahara road trip of LFS forum.
Quote from spankmeyer :14 pages with practically zero good fapping material. I'm disappointed even when I was expecting the fapping Sahara road trip of LFS forum.

Fap for that! (Yes she really is my gf)
Attached images
jahbless.jpg
-
((SaM)) DELETED by (SaM)
Quote from spankmeyer :14 pages with practically zero good fapping material. I'm disappointed even when I was expecting the fapping Sahara road trip of LFS forum.

Like we're going to share our "other" pictures. That stays between us and our misseseses.

You're not man enough to handle them!
Not suitable for youtube anyhow.

How about getting yourself a girlfriend instead of fapping over other people's?
Quote from theirishnoob :i do, i actually think Everything over 4-5 times... im quite pathological...

but thats too long a word for you...

so ill dumb it down...

i haz l33t sk1llz Y0!

so their you go, another easy joke for you to exploit you brain adams loving, apple syrup sipping - pesky half french irritant.

Quite pathological, it really doesn't show in your posts. Your posts are about as well thought out as anything George Bush did... To make this clearer for you, so your genius can comprehend this:

1) Spew bullshit
2) Write bullshit down
3) Execute (in this case, Post) bullshit.

And way to rely on stereotypes, isn't it that once people run out of intellect, they rely on stereotypes so they don't haffto think for themselves?

Oh yeah, think for yourself... We all know how well you do that.
Quote from Gills4life :How about getting yourself a girlfriend instead of fapping over other people's?

Lol, get over it. His joke was fun.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG