The online racing simulator
Quote from danthebangerboy :Damn it, i decided its time for a change (i had that standard vista one for ages) i like it!

[ot] anyone know what car it is? [/ot]

Ave it?
Quote from BastianB :im not sure as it is some older wallpaper.
i think i got it from 4chan on /wg/

i just post the original so you dont have to search for it

E: i know where i got it from, it was deviant art

Thanks a lot
I liked the integration between the gadgets and the wallpaper (like the clock on the middle), it makes it look more natural.
Attached images
Desktop.JPG
Attached images
Unbenannt.jpg
my desktop
Attached images
desktop.jpg
Wish I could post my desktop I'm using home, but will probally break at least 3 forum rules and x-number of infratction, so I better don't....
Quote from The Very End :Wish I could post my desktop I'm using home, but will probally break at least 3 forum rules and x-number of infratction, so I better don't....

post but censore it
Well...basically then you would just see a big black box, would need to cencor the whole thing lul
im curious now pm!!
Dude I canot even post it from my work computer (sitting on work, but got my computer on remote desctop tool) , would get banned lol!
Really, it's _THAT_ bad.
PM duuuuude! stop teasing us!
me too
+ Me?

K,THX,BAI!
Ok, I join the club Cmon TVE
TVE Please. I even said i liked you
Jesus you've got the internet, a keyboard and a mouse haven't you? Google > safe search off > done.
Quote from pb32000 :Jesus you've got the internet, a keyboard and a mouse haven't you? Google > safe search off > done.

haha that made me giggle
Yeah, type in "tits", choose "extra large images" and you've got all of TVE's future desktops.
something is wrong here
Attached images
somethings wrong here.PNG
Ok. are you happy now?
Attached images
Uten navn.JPG
Sexy

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG