The online racing simulator
Quote from MINIz guy :I love that desktop Toki! Mind sharing where you got it from?

I also love BMW's! My parents own a 2003 BMW X5 and a 2004 BMW 325xi and we are loving every minute of them!

Sure! Here it is
Been a while, here's my lappy:
Quote from sgt.flippy :Been a while, here's my lappy:

Oh my lawd, is dat vista? It looks nice and clean
Simple clean one for me
I only boot into Windows MEII (Vista) for games
Attached images
Screenshot.png
Well I do it more rarely... once in 3-4 months lets say - when there's no space left at all for more icons!

And what a sweet girl ya got there on desktop :-)
Quote from Bose321 :Oh my lawd, is dat vista? It looks nice and clean

Yup, thanks to stardock and objectdock
I also changed my login screen to something similar to my wallpaper.

Only icons I have on my desktop are mostly temporary things, like now a video of mafia, an order I want to make in the future with the product codes, a pic which I'm going to delete now, and two mp3's which I'm going to move to my music folder So it's gonna be empty soon
Two screens.. 22" and 15"
Attached images
bg.jpg
I switched like 10wallpapers ( as you can see the Desk.jpg. ... ) settle for this..
Some say the end is near!
Attached images
desktop8.JPG
Quote from Töki (HUN) :She is... just... :jawdrop:

:eek:i agree, she's hot. I want a nakes version, this makes my mind go like a roflcopter.
It's ok, you don't need to tell me how amazing my desktop is.. i know, i know.
Attached images
desktop.JPG
Quote from Gills4life :It's ok, you don't need to tell me how amazing my desktop is.. i know, i know.

Thanks... Now I can't see shit
Think how I feel. :sadbanana
Quote from Gills4life :It's ok, you don't need to tell me how amazing my desktop is.. i know, i know.

You don't really have that on for longer than 1 or 2 minutes, do you?
Quote from zeugnimod :You don't really have that on for longer than 1 or 2 minutes, do you?

Don't anymore. I had to reformat windows so I have a boring plain blue background now.
Quote from Gills4life :Don't anymore. I had to reformat windows so I have a boring plain blue background now.

That explains your facial expressions.
Shush! It's now set to @Bliss@. Ahhhh

Oh wait shit I must have set my keyboard up wrong when I reformatted. Now my "'s are @'s

Edit: Fixed yay! """""@@"@"@@2""222"22twotwotwwentytwo
imo one of the best games out there atm
Attached images
desk.JPG
What can I say, I just like games to much lol
Attached images
My Desktop.jpg

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG