The online racing simulator

Poll : What do you want of the following :

Both
XRT only
FXO only
Neither of the ones above, please post a comment and describe why / giving a suggestion
Quote from The Very End :I love your sig.
Well, I am too busy, watching Backdoor s***s 11, have to finish off that one first, after that I can go back and ban someone.

Backdoor s***s 11 has nothing on Backdoor s***s 10, it's like Oceans 11 compared to Oceans 12.
Quote from The Very End :watching Backdoor s***s 11, have to finish off that one first, after that I can go back and ban someone.

What are you on about? :hide:
I think the server's dying; there was an extraordinary 80+ second lag and now I keep getting a "Did not receive guest info" message when I try to rejoin.
Quote from jon606 :i think the server's dying; there was an extraordinary 80+ second lag and now i keep getting a "did not receive guest info" message when i try to rejoin.

+1
^ x2
Ehhh?

Well, erhm.. if the server is down I'll shout on team forum and see if those sod's can restart it
do that fast!

i want some banging
Hmm, I take a look at it when I come back, if it does not work I just put up meow server for the DD, with cars and tracks suitable for it.
Completely off topic, but if someone managed to get in dialogue with [cas] server admin, may you ask him why I just suddently got banned?
Don't know admins username, so canot send him a PM.
Did not recive any warnings, just "lost connection to host", then when I try to rejoin - "host refuses connection", classical ban. Just curious, maybe that I won that race started it all?
his username is killer sponge if im right.
Quote from The Very End :Completely off topic, but if someone managed to get in dialogue with [cas] server admin, may you ask him why I just suddently got banned?
Did not recive any warnings, just "lost connection to host", then when I try to rejoin - "host refuses connection", classical ban. Just curious, maybe that I won that race started it all?

It is because you run the better of the 2 DD servers. Take it as a compliment.

I wont mention the fact that they use a 'anti-tool' device on that server. :P
Quote from th84 :It is because you run the better of the 2 DD servers. Take it as a compliment.

I swear I'll rape you in your dreams TH...

Well, going online to test if I can join that server, if that not happen I will try DD server, if that not work.. well then I might aswell just join random server lol.
Quote from th84 :It is because you run the better of the 2 DD servers. Take it as a compliment.

I also suggest Lexani to create a aynti-tyool for mister Thaas.
Quote from The Very End :Completely off topic, but if someone managed to get in dialogue with [cas] server admin, may you ask him why I just suddently got banned?

Sending you a PM
This is so fun I just HAVE to post it, sorry

Look picture.

Well, I am not going to say whats right or whats wrong, but I just want to say that every layout on the server of mine / my team is original. That means that either has members here like ATC quicksiler, me or others made it for that speciall purpose, we have not stolen any layouts from anyone.

So, well, if it's true I was your inspiration, thank you for banning me I guess lol

Edit : SJiit, I might broke that name and shaming rule.. well too bad, but in the end I actually don't care, a good laugh
Attached images
Haha....JPG
Is it WAR now? Can I join the marine?
No, I am not interested in that. Actually I am pretty happy that someone else has taken the burder of admiting / moderating a server like this, so I don't have to do it

Just too bad nothing can be inocent without people having to turn it personal, like it sadly here has been. I have now been accused for stealing layouts, when I earlier heared that other layouts were "inspired" by what we found on the DD server of mine.

But in the end of the day, their server, their rules, just sucks to be banned after the work I has done to get this up running. (not really much, but some time).

Well, so let's make sure to have a race over on one of the [noobs] server tomorrow? I'll be there moderating myself from the evening, around 21-ish probally
I'll be there for sure. eveningn 21?
21.00 GMT+1 that is yes
:woohoo:

Drama Llama is here on LFS!
that's got to be the silliest ban ever....how can he accuse you of stealing layouts when we all know all of the layouts in the noobs server are originals! That guy needs taking down a peg or two
im on the server now and the only problem is people are to focused on crashing
i mean like right on the starts people just spin everyone they can out

i think its just annoying
it's called 'destruction derby' for a reason.....it aint no bump 'n' jump copy

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG