The online racing simulator
A request to forgive.
(153 posts, closed, started )
Never heard of the Rock clan to be honest, do you have your own tartan? I'm in the Robertson clan....but anyone that's in a clan deserves a chance in my view.

Rockclan on Tommy

*goes back to his pint of whisky
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan : just delete
Quote from AlienT. :Never heard of the Rock clan to be honest, do you have your own tartan? I'm in the Robertson clan....but anyone that's in a clan deserves a chance in my view.

Rockclan on Tommy

*goes back to his pint of whisky

Thanks

Btw guys I do have a new license now.
You should stop
Good, just don't make a thread saying "hello I am rockclan ban me plz!"
Quote from jug :get over it or get a new licence

lol juggie, You had 6 posts before this post over all these years and now You found something very very important to say

btw, I was just thinkin if You're still alive, when I was adding this video to Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_5mhnlAAlE
Quote from rockclan :Thanks

Btw guys I do have a new license now.
You should stop

Whats the new licence name ?
lol DOC its not like hes going to tell you, incase you ban him :P anyway good luck with your new license
Quote from dan12s :lol DOC its not like hes going to tell you, incase you ban him :P anyway good luck with your new license

Thanks guys

I already won 5 races on busy servers
I wasn't expecting him to tell me .... jeez

Good luck with yer new licience ya cheating *******

Hmm new driver ... 5 wins

You know how to say things Doc..

Well, lets just end this topic, most people here don't really care, and most have forgiven you, so no further discussion is really needed.
Quote from G!NhO :

Guess thats how ya get 4k post in a year ...

Is that ment to be some sort of judgement ? use words , maybe ?
Quote from The Very End :
You know how to say things Doc..

Well, lets just end this topic, most people here don't really care, and most have forgiven you, so no further discussion is really needed.

Ha you again , yeah sure take a pop at me ...
Not really, I just followed this topic, and found it most amusing that a comment like that came from you. However, it's not what this topic is about, but trying to not be an **** all the time, by cursing or generally be most offending towards other users helps.
Quote from The Very End :Not really, I just followed this topic, and found it most amusing that a comment like that came from you. However, it's not what this topic is about, but trying to not be an **** all the time, by cursing or generally be most offending towards other users helps.

Im am so sorry if my ****** offended you , truly i am !

You know the funny thing ? The word i ***** is the exact same curse word you thought would be ok to use .. heh go figure !

Amused that it came from me ? maybe you think i am a cheater ?

Afraid you not making a lot of sense , oh sorry if i offended the cheating speed hacker .

Says a lot who you choose to defend buddy
Damn like a bunch of girls at Brownies...

Doc - Why do you choose to come on this forum? everytime you do you want to pick a fight with someone, says alot if you'd only do it over the internetz So why don't you go back to your little redline forum and behave like this there, sure you won't last long..
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Damn like a bunch of girls at Brownies...

Doc - Why do you choose to come on this forum? everytime you do you want to pick a fight with someone, says alot if you'd only do it over the internetz So why don't you go back to your little redline forum and behave like this there, sure you won't last long..

So i guess if someone calls you an **** , u just take it with no reply ?

Im guessing probably not ...though i could be wrong
Quote from DoC_uk :Im am so sorry if my ****** offended you , truly i am !

You know the funny thing ? The word i ***** is the exact same curse word you thought would be ok to use .. heh go figure !

Amused that it came from me ? maybe you think i am a cheater ?

Afraid you not making a lot of sense , oh sorry if i offended the cheating speed hacker .

Says a lot who you choose to defend buddy

Oh boi..

There are situations for every words, sometimes curse words can be used, but foul language in most cases suits no one, and you'll never win discussions by using language like that. But it's not a matter of whos winning a discussion or what, I just saying that your too much of an offending user, that allways attacks people or stirr up drama by some strange reasons.

He admited he cheated, and I'll admit I don't really care, but he tok responsibility and came to forum to confess and to ask for forgivness. For that I give him creditt. And why should I keep a grudge for him? After all, the more people I can race with, the more happy I am.
Quote from The Very End :Oh boi..

There are situations for every words, sometimes curse words can be used, but foul language in most cases suits no one, and you'll never win discussions by using language like that. But it's not a matter of whos winning a discussion or what, I just saying that your too much of an offending user, that allways attacks people or stirr up drama by some strange reasons.

He admited he cheated, and I'll admit I don't really care, but he tok responsibility and came to forum to confess and to ask for forgivness. For that I give him creditt. And why should I keep a grudge for him? After all, the more people I can race with, the more happy I am.

You see I don't see it as offensive , in the past I have just been defending my team , hardly stirring up any drama .My language was clean I used **** but you didn't , you don't seem able to grasp that .

Finaly , I am not asking you to hold a grudge , if you think he can change thats fine , just don't expect everyone to hold the same opinion ok ?
Quote from DoC_uk :So i guess if someone calls you an **** , u just take it with no reply ?

Im guessing probably not ...though i could be wrong

Well if you stopped being one most of the time on this forum, people might react differently to what you say...
Quote from DoC_uk :You see I don't see it as offensive , in the past I have just been defending my team , hardly stirring up any drama .My language was clean I used **** but you didn't , you don't seem able to grasp that .

Finaly , I am not asking you to hold a grudge , if you think he can change thats fine , just don't expect everyone hold the same opinion ok ?

I has no problem saying those words, bbut why should I? If I can get my point visible without cursing I of course tries that first.

And, well you not beeing offensive? Just look on this page Not to mention the RR threads. You are not defencive, your offensive. With any kind of people talking bad about either you or RR you start your own crusade to personally oblirate any people speaking to you with using foul language, caps and signs like (!) .
I Before The Lock!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Well if you stopped being one most of the time on this forum, people might react differently to what you say...

Im starvin' off to make some food !

ps , if bating a cheater makes me an **** ... then im proud to be 1
Quote from DoC_uk :Im starvin' off to make some food !

ps , if bating a cheater makes me an **** ... then im proud to be 1

Beating? You don't get it do you? What you did was to 1 - destroy this topic, 2 - once again proving who you really are, 3 - this is not about revenge. It's like saying, if people wreck you - then you can wreck them. And eye for an eye, a teeth for a teeth. We don't practise that rule here or in-game, so sorry, but once again your wrong.
Quote from The Very End :I has no problem saying those words, bbut why should I? If I can get my point visible without cursing I of course tries that first.

And, well you not beeing offensive? Just look on this page Not to mention the RR threads. You are not defencive, your offensive. With any kind of people talking bad about either you or RR you start your own crusade to personally oblirate any people speaking to you with using foul language, caps and signs like (!) .

OK last 1 , you cant get your point across with out swearing ... read back for the love of god man gonna say this slowly ...

I used ****** to a cheater
You called me an ****

You just wanted to bash me ... do ya get it now ?

Now , im hungry , food needed
This thread is closed

A request to forgive.
(153 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG