The online racing simulator
Live for Speed Magazine
(204 posts, started )
Now I'm on vacation.

Resume all the work in September.

Thank you all.

I have prepared surprises

Very nice website... i saw it already and its good.
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
Make that 39
That +1
+1
Thanks to the 66 subscribers, I am working hard on a professional website that is closest to the issue I discussed in LFS Magazine. It will be a site that uses flash technology and a design studio to make it visually appealing and interactive at a time. It will require a broadband connection.

It is not a collaboration with the developers but is an independent partnership on the personalization of the LFS in terms of design. I will add the tutorials that I promised in 2008 so that you can improve image editing.

I can not anticipate when it will be done but I can confirm that it is a serious project and is to end this year.

I thank to the companies that have collaborated with me and Lynce Digital Art C.B. for this project.

Translated by Google.

LFS Magazine goes to High Performance Studio in this year.

Javier Ferreira.
Under construction:

75 subscriptions.
mass image link failure.
much better.
and shouldn't it say "Lance Digital Art is a real business" (instead of "an")
Quote from Jamesisinthehouse12 :and shouldn't it say "Lance Digital Art is a real business" (instead of "an")

Yep little mistake there but atleast he's trying, so let's not be picky. I'll subscribe, so i'll be down in the book!
Quote from dmwright :Atleast he's trying, so don't be picky. I'll subscribe, so i'll be down in the book!

hey, just want him to look good
p.s."At least" is two words XD(haha :razz
Quote from Jamesisinthehouse12 :hey, just want him to look good
p.s."At least" is two words XD(haha :razz

haha, Yeh I realised you were trying lol, just jumped in too quickly. You probably notice that I changed my post :P
...and make sure to also change bussiness to business...
Quote from Jamesisinthehouse12 :and shouldn't it say "Lance Digital Art is a real business" (instead of "an")

and

Quote from rediske :...and make sure to also change bussiness to business...

Fixed, thanks.

Really I like this corrections (Improve my english).

Thanks again.
Last update in this domain. The new addons in the new domain:

http://lfsmagazine.synthasite.com/

Thanks to the 89 subscribers, I am working hard on a professional website that is closest to the issue I discussed in LFS Magazine. It will be a site that uses flash technology and a design studio to make it visually appealing and interactive at a time. It will require a broadband connection.

http://img262.imageshack.us/im ... 33/previewhpsfinalrk3.jpg

It is not a collaboration with the developers but is an independent partnership on the personalization of the LFS in terms of design. I will add the tutorials that I promised in 2008 so that you can improve image editing.

I can not anticipate when it will be done but I can confirm that it is a serious project and is to end this year.

I thank to the companies that have collaborated with me and Lynce Digital Art C.B. for this project.

Translated by Google.

LFS Magazine goes to High Performance Studio in this year.

Future Main:

http://img258.imageshack.us/im ... eviewhpsfinalmain2wg9.jpg

Javier Ferreira.

NOTE: This work is dedicated to suscribers. Thank you very much.
nice
Officialy Subscribed To This Fantastic Magazine.
Nice job there Lynce!
Looks great, soo keep it up.

Live for Speed Magazine
(204 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG