The online racing simulator
Eric Lives!
(126 posts, started )
Rephrase

*Constant harrasment across other threads weeks later.

ilyjoeb.
#52 - Migz
I Love S14
#53 - th84
I love him too... but only when he is sleeping.
Quote from ACCAkut :Eric is alive, I received an angry message after I once had the brilliant idea to challenge his existence via PM :schwitzlate at night, after a party, think pre patch Z time)

Do you still have that PM?
I once knew a girl called "Sam Swallows" never got to find out if it was true though, she was quite a bit older than me
I, for one, am convinced Eric is both alive and dead.

We haven't looked in the box yet.
Well I thaught the wink thumbs up smiley at the end of my post wopuld hint to a mass joke. but alas no

Again Don't take life so seriously!
Quote from mrbogeyman :you BOTH have too much time on your hands!

I think Becky has something else on her hands...
It aint a 8=D, is it?
*sigh*

Whilst i'm Eric is a lovely guy, with a very big equals sign, no.
Bug, it says he posted 2 times but if you Find post for this user or whatevver it's called then it fails..

Anyway... huh..
You cant read them because they where in a special thread.

I don't really know but I heard rumors about becky and eric in a thread. I'm not sure

Eric! come on! Just one post! Make everyone happy! Especially Becky!
lol... bring the sleeping bear out of its winter home...
Quote from Takumi_lfs :You cant read them because they where in a special thread.

I don't really know but I heard rumors about becky and eric in a thread. I'm not sure

Eric! come on! Just one post! Make everyone happy! Especially Becky!

We have exchanged PM's a few times now but even still I can't actually PM him unless he PM's me first.

I guess that's what they call a restraining order *shrug*.
restraining orders are just another way of saying "i love you"
Who cares if he's on forum or not, as long as he works with the development of the game I am more than happy enough Less chatting, more work!
Shhh you, mind your own buisness
Quote from Shotglass :restraining orders are just another way of saying "i love you"

indeed...

i killed you because i love you too much...

Scawens excuse ? ...
Quote from Shotglass :restraining orders are just another way of saying "i love you"

"I love you so long as you stay further than 50 yards from me and my family."
Eric may not post much, but when he does post it's worth it. I think that post should be on the front page of the forum so everyone has to read it before they can post.
People should take his post as an advice, grow the **** up people. Congratulation, you even managed to botter the devs in all his moaing.

Maybe we should have a 16+ age limit on these boards, even better, 18+?

But then again, there are people at older age that are no better...
Well, but as he say, there are things outside this game, things are done when they are done, and asking for it does lead to nowhere. So chill.

Oh and yeah, lets all report the next bloody idiot to make a topic about asking about development.
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv
I would like to think that anything posted on here, is like water off a ducks back to the Devs.

As long as its not malicous or nasty?.

Or maybe LFS and the LFS forum are no longer for me........
What Eric said should have been posted a long time ago.
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv

Eric Lives!
(126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG