The online racing simulator
Eric Lives!
(126 posts, started )
#1 - Jakg
Eric Lives!
Yes, Eric, the mysterious fabled LFS developer who many thought was just a legend exists!

He logged into the forum (within the last month) and accepted 4 friend requests...
He doesnt post, he PM's .

Oh that reminds me, I was in the middle of some seriously hot cyber...
you BOTH have too much time on your hands!
Quote from Jakg :Yes, Eric, the mysterious fabled LFS developer who many thought was just a legend exists!

He logged into the forum (within the last month) and accepted 4 friend requests...

And I'm honoured to be on his list!
Quote from Jakg :Yes, Eric, the mysterious fabled LFS developer who many thought was just a legend exists!

wooow, so go and kiss him.
and ?

what a stupid thread :bananadea
#7 - th84
Some people really need to take more advantage of the outside world.
Did you know that Kegetys can be re-arranged to spell St Geeky?
Bob wins that made me laugh ^^
Did you know that Bob Smith can be re-arranged to spell Shit Bomb?
Jakg needed to tell us how big his e-dick was /me think. Who gives a shit to be friends with a develloper. Money gets you friend so were all their friends.

@ Scrabby: OLD.
Quote from Bob Smith :Did you know that Kegetys can be re-arranged to spell St Geeky?

You should tell people how arrange it correctly first
#13 - Jakg
as pointless as my threads are
#16 - 5haz
This is bordering on E-stalking!
Woohoo... this must mean we are getting lots of new tracks and the new car interior will now have a 6 CD changer and a satnav to help you! I personally am going to ask for leather interior for our driver Todd too!
Shit, S14 has found this thread..... everyone hide
I am honoured to be on a LFS dev's friend list !
Quote from StableX :Shit, S14 has found this thread..... everyone hide

.... Grow the **** up.

There's a line where it becomes harrasment, and you're beginning to cross it.
#22 - 5haz
Just because you're on his friends list doesnt mean he likes you, he just takes pity on you.

Quote from StableX :Shit, S14 has found this thread..... everyone hide

Sorry S14, but im seriously considering making this my sig.

I'm only JOKING
#23 - th84
StableX - Sadly no, the posts were made back in September when we were discussing an infamous community member.
Quote from Bob Smith :StableX - Sadly no, the posts were made back in September when we were discussing an infamous community member.

sadly indeed fine sir

Eric Lives!
(126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG