The online racing simulator
Eric Lives!
(126 posts, started )
Well .. That's 2 posts on JakG's post count, he's happy.
#27 - SamH
2 members actually. The first was about one, the 2nd was about.. well, Jakg actually. We didn't know it at the time, but it turned out to be Jak in the end! Stalker!
Quote from Bob Smith :Did you know that Kegetys can be re-arranged to spell St Geeky?

That's very amusing, Mr Shit Bomb.

Eric Bailey: A Beer Icily
Victor van Vlaardingen: Vacant Overland Virgin
Scawen Roberts: A Browser Scent

So from this we can deduce that Scawen's browser smells, Eric is an alchoholic, and Victor, well, his anagram speaks for itself.

EDIT: Dammit, already beaten to Bob's anagram like months ago. Ho hum.
lol wtf?

Randomness FTW!
Quote from Becky Rose :That's very amusing, Mr Shit Bomb.

Eric Bailey: A Beer Icily
Victor van Vlaardingen: Vacant Overland Virgin
Scawen Roberts: A Browser Scent

So from this we can deduce that Scawen's browser smells, Eric is an alchoholic, and Victor, well, his anagram speaks for itself.

EDIT: Dammit, already beaten to Bob's anagram like months ago. Ho hum.

I got some better ones than that, but I fear the ban hammer
Quote from danowat :I got some better ones than that, but I fear the ban hammer

Ooh i'm curious Mr Oat Wand, PM?
Some say, his nose is made of jelly...
...and when he comes into confectionery, he must wear a mask.

All we know, he's called Eric.
Quote from Becky Rose :Ooh i'm curious Mr Oat Wand, PM?

Nah, they wouldn't be funny, or interesting, just spitefull considering I have had a crappy day at work and its raining AGAIN.

If I were female, I'd have an excuse, but I am not, so I havent!!!!
#34 - AMB
Quote from Bob Smith :StableX - Sadly no, the posts were made back in September when we were discussing an infamous community member.

Phlos?
KiD?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :.... Grow the **** up.

There's a line where it becomes harrasment, and you're beginning to cross it.

Ahahaha! I do not condone horrible behaviour to anyone....well.

S14 I am obliged to say just how angry your posts make me. I can't put my finger on it......... well I can. You sir are a pillock!

Learn to accept jokes about you. Especially if you make a billion posts "I hate myself" "look I have a car!!" "Look I crashed my bike/car/life" shhhhhh!!!

Just shhhh!!!!

Love you all!

Oh and Erik sexes me every night (This may or may not be true)

Stay away from S14!!!
Quote from DTrott :You make me sick

? Explain please.
If it's my english, then i'm sorry, but if not, then i don't understand.
#40 - Jakg
"come" = English Slang for Ejaculation.

Ejaculating all over some sweets is pretty sick :P
Quote from Jakg :"come" = English Slang for Ejaculation.

Ejaculating all over some sweets is pretty sick :P

Oh, lol.

Well, i don't speak slangish.
#42 - STF
#43 - Jakg
Quote from Kid222 :Oh, lol.

Well, i don't speak slangish.

Ah the joys of English slang.

Although i'm fairly sure the name "Rosie Swallows" works in every language (poor girl...)
He isn't dead, so he must be alive.
Quote from Jakg :Although i'm fairly sure the name "Rosie Swallows" works in every language (poor girl...)

Be not sure. You haven't probably (or maybe yes) met Annie Palm and Mary Wisp yet.
Eric is alive, I received an angry message after I once had the brilliant idea to challenge his existence via PM :schwitzlate at night, after a party, think pre patch Z time)
Quote from rich uk :Ahahaha! I do not condone horrible behaviour to anyone....well.

S14 I am obliged to say just how angry your posts make me. I can't put my finger on it......... well I can. You sir are a pillock!

Learn to accept jokes about you. Especially if you make a billion posts "I hate myself" "look I have a car!!" "Look I crashed my bike/car/life" shhhhhh!!!

Just shhhh!!!!

Love you all!

Oh and Erik sexes me every night (This may or may not be true)

And I thought I exaggerated everything!

Anyway, at work we rip the shit out of each other on a daily basis, as does my Dad and all my mates - and I take it in my stride. It makes life bearable, as for being a pillock, well it's either that or I be an arsehole, take your pick!

As for some of my threads, Jakg (Sorry to keep using you as an example Jack, don't mean anything by it) makes about 5 threads regarding his silly insurance and new car and no-one cares about that? At least I'm open enough to talk about things on a public forum. Maybe I have genuinly no other place to go, who the hell are you to judge?

I'm sorry to turn this into a rant, but it seems that some members (not all!) think that continual moaning to me will make me stop posting (is that the master plan?), but I don't 'spam' (posting alot doesn't count as spam, you don't moan at Jakg?!), you decide to dislike me merely because I post, (and occasionally post off-topic stuff when presented with an off-topic comment/thread?)

So what. I'd like to believe that some of my posts positively contribute to the forum (which I believe they do) and instead of going "omg it's s14!", either ignore my post (or me in general, take your choice), 'cause I'm sick of it. If my posts are becomming spammy or rude I'm sure a moderator will either infract me for that post and tell me why, or PM me.

Sorry to off-topic this thread.
Quote from ACCAkut :Eric is alive, I received an angry message after I once had the brilliant idea to challenge his existence via PM :schwitzlate at night, after a party, think pre patch Z time)

LoL I imagine xD
"eric maaaaaan what r uuu? are u fo' real or wat dudeee? im zo drunkkk maaennn"
#50 - 5haz
Quote from S14 DRIFT :As for some of my threads, Jakg (Sorry to keep using you as an example Jack, don't mean anything by it) makes about 5 threads regarding his silly insurance and new car and no-one cares about that?

Oh yes they do!

Eric Lives!
(126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG