The online racing simulator
Yes offcourse, i was tired when i posted results :$, so failed bit. Fixed.
Hi,

I got one problem. Something went wrong with my internet this week, and I don't know when it will be fixed. Maybe today, but maybe even next week, so I'm not sure if I will get to the race.

If I don't post before the race here, that I will be coming, then give my place to the next person in Latvian qual, but for now just leave it as it is, cause I might still make it.
Sry for doublepost.

My internet got fixed, so I will be to the race.
Okey, thank's for informing !
Here are 4SRT skins:

Included skins:
  • andRo.
  • Pioneer
  • Rencix
  • ennD
Password for todays race is "baltic" .
My inLFS name is 4SR.T.Pioneer, and i need change it to LV Rolands.S ?
Yes, all names must be in form of XX - Name.Surname Initial

EE - Kirill.D
LV - Kirill.D
LT - Kirill.D
If someone want to practice before the race, then you can come to my team's server!

Server name: 4 Stoke Racing Team
Hi,

creeps*Litro won't be able to come to the race today. So creeps*reinell who is next in the list, will race in his place.

Best regards,
andRo.
Sorry for doublepost.

ND Vavere won't be able to come to the race today also. So creeps*Axel who is next in the list, will race in his place.

Best regards,
andRo.
-
(Kristjan.J) DELETED by Kristjan.J
Race 1 : Results & Post-Race Discussion
Results for Baltic Cup 2009 Round 1

Baltic Cup 2009 Round 1 Replay
Baltic Cup 2009 Round 1 Statistics

Drivers points
  1. LV - Rolands.S - 45 points
  2. EE - Hendrik.P - 40 points
  3. LT - Mantas.N - 35 points
  4. LT - Tauras.T - 32 points
  5. LV - Karlis.Z - 30 points
  6. EE - Fredrik.F - 28 points
  7. LV - Andris.P - 26 points
  8. LV - Janis.R - 24 points
  9. EE - Reno.K - 22 points
  10. LT - Gytis.S - 20 points
  11. LV - Roberts.B - 19 points
  12. LT - Modestas.R - 18 points
  13. EE - Kristjan.J - 17 points
  14. LV - Reinis.G - 16 points
  15. EE - Jörgen.K - 15 points
  16. EE - Kirill.D - 14 points
  17. EE - Üllar.M - 13 points
  18. LV - Martins.R - 12 points
  19. LT - Mantas.B - 11 points
Country points
  1. Latvia - 172 points
  2. Estonia - 149 points
  3. Lithuania - 116 points

Remarks

First of all i want to say, that i was very dissapointed, that many of You guys didn't read the rules. Everyone was asking, is pit mandatory and how many laps will there be.

I'm insisting that for 2nd round all of You would read the rules and if there is any questions - ask them.

Second thing is chatting during race. I won't be giving any penaltyes this time, because there were too many infractions. Finding and writing report about all infractions would be too much to do and not rational.

Next round there will be extra admin(s) and for any kind of chat will be given a stop-n-go penalty ! That means even "" or "Sorry" will bring You penalty.

For starters that's it. Thank You to all for nice racing, thank You to Latvian and Lithuanian colleegs who were helping me organizing 1st race. Thank You to Egon and Kristjan.J who also helped me !

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Terrible race... andRo. please fix your internet connection as I was not only one who got taken out by your lag, its' very frustrating and Kirill might even take you out of the race next time if he wants to because it ruins others race.

Had good battle at last lap on the straight with Reinis.G what I won and lost only 1 place with pit then. 13th, overall good result for me actually.

I hope next race will be better.
#89 - TAT
ours [Fst] team
Ohh...., not best of my races..!
Kristjan.J, yes, that was quite funny for me.... :P
Quote from Kristjan.J :Terrible race... andRo. please fix your internet connection as I was not only one who got taken out by your lag, its' very frustrating and Kirill might even take you out of the race next time if he wants to because it ruins others race.

Had good battle at last lap on the straight with Reinis.G what I won and lost only 1 place with pit then. 13th, overall good result for me actually.

I hope next race will be better.

Sorry for that...but my internet connection was fixed, I just lagged in one place I think. And I think you were the only one I hit. I don't remember hitting anyone else. So sry for that.
And I checked the replay, the Lithuanian guy who was behind you started braking too late, and he crashed into me, and only then came the lag because of the crash, and then it hit you. Can I see the crash from your replay, because in my replay I don't see my lags, and it's hard to understand what happened.

Anyway, finished 7th place, but could of easily done better, if not for Egon in the 2nd lap. My and his car got stuck together, and I span him. I thought it was my fault, so I was waiting and gave back him my place. I lost 11sec because of waiting and then he spectated. That was fun for me. + after the race I check the replay, and the crash isn't my fault. I don't know if you tried to block me Egon or something else, but it was too late to do that. And there was plenty of space on your right side, I don't understand why you kept pushing to my side. Oh well, just another race accident. They will always be, and we will never get rid of them.
#92 - ennD
my big fail!

LV - the best
yay 5th place for me, much better than i was expecting congrads Pioneer
I cant belive how lucky i am, 2nd lap, that S turn whats next to T1 the guy ahead me went thru the barrels and then the barrel flew on my way and wheeeee a barrel roll ! :doh:
#95 - TAT
I think I drive not bad. In start was 13nd and in finish 4... to bad when I was in pits somehow my tyres was repairing. Thats cost much time... but I like the race, thanks for all! and respecting blue flag!
I have a question.Witch cars are in NGT class? no one of my friends didint know that
Ufr/xfr?
I think this is GFR class(Invented by CTRA)
Quote from oldnavy :I think this is GFR class(Invented by CTRA)

no, GFR is Ctra's name for NGT class. like UF-BR, it belongs to NGT class as well.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG