The online racing simulator
its been a plesure good bye
(101 posts, closed, started )
Finally, no more useless threads. Goodbye Lerts, some will miss you.
Quote from lerts :well my experience in il2 forums is great here is discusting so is not me, i cant be the only one, guess where my money will go

enjoy your dictatorship with no freedom of speech im out

and lock this ****king thread so i can leave for once not to come back

It is you, it's not a dictatorship here and there is freedom of speech, which swings both ways. You post something, someone else posts something back weather is nasty of nice.

You created this thread, your freedom of speech and people are replying to it, their freedom of speech and now you want it locked...who's the freedom of speech stomper now?

Like everything else you've ever posted, your logic is flawed.

Bye lerts.
if theres freedom of speech why i cant post my ideas

you are confusing freedom of speech with freedom to ofend, here theres just freedom to ofend

is it that this thread is not gonna be locked cause the mods enjoy my bashing or ill have to give my racist opinion on saxons which this forum has set for life, as you can guess i dont give a dam about being banned so im being quite kind
It's easy lerts, you stop posting and leave like you said. This thread doesn't need to be locked in order for you to leave, you just stop posting.

Like a few people have said, start a blog for your thoughts and all the shit you get from people will stop, unless you allow people to comment on them.

If you keep posting people will keep replying and like I said before, people will just move onto something else and forget.
Maybe they don't lock it because of the way you asked them to do so?

...."lock this ****ing thread"?

Or maybe they just didn't pay attention? How about sending a PM to a mod and ask him (nicely) to do you the favour and lock it?

Did you not leave us yet? Or are you back already?
Quote from lerts :if theres freedom of speech why i cant post my ideas

you are confusing freedom of speech with freedom to ofend, here theres just freedom to ofend

is it that this thread is not gonna be locked cause the mods enjoy my bashing or ill have to give my racist opinion on saxons which this forum has set for life, as you can guess i dont give a dam about being banned so im being quite kind

you dont need a locked thread to leave... just leave, delete it from your history/favourites. If you have left you shouldnt need to read this!
Quote from lerts :if theres freedom of speech why i cant post my ideas

You do of course have the freedom to post your ideas, but people also have the freedom to attack them. If you don't want your opinions criticised, then posting them on an internet forum is a really bad idea. Nothing passes through these gates without at least some criticism, not even the devs are free from that.
Quote from lerts :if tve wants ill give him my password, i apreciate him a lot, maybe i just apreciate here him and ht burnout, they are floweres in the garbage

You mean "they're the only people who don't speak out"?

Sorry we're not good enough for you! But, you won't be around to read this so goodbye!
no i dont have the right to post my ideas, i did on pink floid lyrics about this line: once i caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye i turned to look but it was gone, i posted saying that sometimes it happened to me and most jumped to insult me, in the case you dont know insulting is not included in freedom of speech, and what happened i got banned, what a joke of freedom of speech

i started this thread to farewell the little nice people i met here but it turned to bashing me so now im pieced off like every time i chat here

people will want to make it look like this forum is great and its me who has problems, well how many times has been said that this place is of the most unfriendliness of the net, many times

im not gonna leave with the idea that im an idiot and evertybody else nice and therefore i dont belong here, instead is quite the opposite

if i didnt leave yet is cause im attacked time after time so i defend myself

this thread has run its course and it will turn ugly if it is not locked
#85 - 5haz
Back again?

There is no such thing as free speech on an internet forum, it's the only way to keep things from escalating into a flame war.

If you come here looking to say anything you damn well like (relevant or not), then I'm afraid you will be dissapointed.

Lerts, you're just looking for attention aren't you? If you really honestly had had enough of us all you would have left a long time ago and never looked back, but you keep coming back to get another reaction out of us all.

Well you have a reaction from me, happy now?
I think lerts sets out to get threads locked for personal satisfaction.
-
(lerts) DELETED by lerts
I thought you were leaving?

I'm not "phony". I'm actually a very "realistic" person, with real world shit to deal with. You wouldn't know because you have a preimpregnated hatred against me.

Sorry I don't dream about cows that go "baa" and riding crispy bikes on a pancake or something.
yep i apologize s14 but this is getting on my nerves
Lerts, mate, It isnt that your ideas are not worth reading, as i have enjoyed some of them, it's just that they don't really fit into the theme of a motor racing simulator forum.

To be honest, most of the things like theories and analysis of things that you have posted in the past go right over my head and i don't really know or care what these things are about sometimes, as they are not in my personal interest.

Sure, maybe on some alternative science kind of forum or something then yes, as the people on there would have similar interests to you and would understand what you have to say about certian matters and would be able to post accordingly as it is something they are in to.

I am not trying to be rude or anything, it's just how i see things mate.
If you stay untill you get the last stay you'll never leave.

You seem to know how people are here and yet you still made this thread and are surprised at the reaction, which is the same as everyone else who has made this kind of thread. If you/they just wanted to say bye to the nice ones there is PM for that.

No one is attacking you, you said you're leaving and people said good bye. People are replying to what you say, the more you reply the worse this will get.

You are not in a winning position here, even if it is locked.
Quote from lerts :if tve wants ill give him my password, i apreciate him a lot, maybe i just apreciate here him and ht burnout, they are floweres in the garbage

Sad to see you leave, you did give this forum some great moments
If you deside to leave the game completely you could might just send the password / lisence and such, and I'll change pass and "nullify" it. Then it could become usefull as a league reward or something, better at least no one using it.

Again, I enjoyed your company

Edit : And it's allways great to see people beeing the ordinary ****s. Nice to know who that will go on my ignore list.
Sad to hear that
Be gone already lol...
Has he gone yet? Can we come out? :hide:
Quote from Luke.S :Hide i'll tell you when he is gone.

Nah, he's never gonna go. He's just probably reading the whole thread again right now! (or atleast this post.:hide:
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Nah, he's never gonna go. He's just probably reading the whole thread again right now! (or atleast this post.:hide:

Save me Jebus
Quote from takumi_lfs :so, when are you going to leave the forum?

neva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!7777777777777
Quote from Luke.S :neva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!7777777777777

damnit....i was hoping to get rid of one more cracker
This thread is closed

its been a plesure good bye
(101 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG