The online racing simulator
ok allright i was just asking xD cheers
i think they found a bug of some sorts when they compressed it into a zip file or somthing
Quote from Dajmin :I doubt demo drivers will get it, but due to the class it'll fit into, it may be available for S1 drivers.

Its wil be an S1 car
Tomorrow is Friday again..
Quote from BoyGTA :Tomorrow is Friday again..

Well then you'd better get your hopes up.
I do.. xDD
The Scirocco is gonna be released Friday, But which friday? The Friday when Scawen actually tells us THAT ITS GONNA BE REALESED ON A FRIDAY. And stop making rumors.

And the scirocco wont be released tomorrow. I can read Scawen's mind.
We all know that.. we're just hoping..
scirocco is released when eric becomes realisty
Quote from BoyGTA :We all know that.. we're just hoping..

Rather, you're hoping..

It's just another Friday to me.. I'm not even thinking about the release of the Scirocco because I know it'll come when it's ready. No matter how much you sit there and think "omg i want it to come today", it won't hurry up...

Honestly, it's best to just forget about it and, when it finally does come along, enjoy it..
Scirocco's being released when S14 DRIFT loses his virginity.

To produce the fixes to get rid of the Scircco's bugs, they have to fire up the LHC.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Scirocco's being released when S14 DRIFT loses his virginity.

That means it should have been released last year. :sadbanana

More like next century.
Animals don't count S14.
...... SCREW THAT..

I don't bend CSU1's way. :hide:
or rather when i loose my virginity ( in not so long tho... )

but wait... there is a thing that came to my head like 5mins ago..... will the 'rocco be limited to 155mph ? ( u kno... those laws made by the german green party..... )
I don't think it can do 155mph anyway.. I think it's about 148mph or something.. I'd be very suprised if a 2.0 TSFI or whatever could top the 155mph marker.. even if it could, there's not a piece of track long enough to get it up to that speed..
well ... there are some cars like the bmw 328i that can do near that speed so i wont be impressed if a sport hatchback could manage to do that ... (or near ) and the track could be the oval .... with bump drafting
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I don't think it can do 155mph anyway.. I think it's about 148mph or something.. I'd be very suprised if a 2.0 TSFI or whatever could top the 155mph marker.. even if it could, there's not a piece of track long enough to get it up to that speed..

According to VW technical data the 2.0 FSI (147kW) can do 235kph which is 146mph. The 1.4 TSI (118 kW) can do 218kph (135mph). I don't know which engine the VWS in LFS will have.
Maybe you can change gear ratio in LFS, I think you then could gain some more speed.
Quote from el pibe :or rather when i loose my virginity ( in not so long tho... )

but wait... there is a thing that came to my head like 5mins ago..... will the 'rocco be limited to 155mph ? ( u kno... those laws made by the german green party..... )

On a sideonte, IIRC it's not because of the green party (155 mph / 250 kph is far from "green"), but rather a gentlemen's agreement that Porsche as the only true sportscar manufacturer is allowed to make cars quicker than that. From factory, that is.

And S14, your hands don't count neither.
Quote from el pibe : ( u kno... those laws made by the german green party..... )

There is no such law.

You´re mixing up the car manufacturers agreement from back in the 80ies, not to exceed the max. speed of 250km/h, which wasn´t green minded at all but for safety reasons, and recent tries to introduce a general speed limit where numbers varied between 120km/h and 150km/h (dunno whats that in your squarefeet per inchgallonpound measurement)

The car manufacturers agreement was one of the main reasons for the sucess of AMG, M GmbH and all the other in-factory tuners of German car makers - because they weren´t bound to this agreement.
In the early days AMG simply removed a chip from the central car computer - et voila, bye bye speed governor.
Well worth an extra 8000 DM (still dunno whats that in your squarefeet per inchgallonpound measurement).

But... back to topic.
Quote from nilo :According to VW technical data the 2.0 FSI (147kW) can do 235kph which is 146mph. The 1.4 TSI (118 kW) can do 218kph (135mph). I don't know which engine the VWS in LFS will have.
Maybe you can change gear ratio in LFS, I think you then could gain some more speed.

It's a TSI according to the badge on the back in the Viewer thing!

But LFS doesn't have supercharger modelling..

Coleus, STOP GANGING UP ON ME. :sadbanana
To be honest, I suspect the LFS project may be losing priority in the developers minds. I know it is in mine ...
Ohhh, bold statement there.

Stay positive!
Quote from McDee :To be honest, I suspect the LFS project may be losing priority in the developers minds. I know it is in mine ...

All the noob's whining on the forum's saying "give me the patch nowzzzzzzzzz!!!" doesn't help im sure. Maybe Scawen just want's this patch to be perfect, especially as the Scirocco is in it

I personally belive they wouldn't give up until S2 went final anyway, if they were to give up it would probably mean S3 would never see the light of day.

Either way im going through an LFS bored patch, been playing netKar Pro alot lately getting ready for the GPC 2009 season.

Im sure i will fire up LFS when the patch do's come out though, although it might be a while until i start playing it reguarly again
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG