The online racing simulator
Quote from Inouva :Yes indeed , has a exelent story line , i just finish seeing two week´s ago and is awsome , still want (If god is good) Code geas r3

SUPERDUPER SPOILER WARING!!~!!!!!!

Maybe cuas he's not dead the rumor goes but I think R3 would be serious overkill.
Id rather se a entire new anime from the same maker
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Maybe cuas Lelouch is not dead the rumor goes but iu think R3 would be serious overkill.

Id rather se a entire new anime from the same maker

Better put a Spoiler Alert there
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I say 50/50

Some mindles crap and some fighting tje fighting is worth it but the sayrel bit is boring and so hevaly cesored its just bay ish.

I mean cmmon a finger so censor the swordt going in his hard WTF

Yeah, that was just silly
Tho I somewhat feel sorry for Sayel hehe..
I just finished watching Shingetsutan Tsukihime, I quite liked it, it made a change from the action oriented anime I've been watching recently.
lol im up to Rurouni Kenshin episode 25 and for the life of me i just dont like it . it dosent have the story line apeal that bleach has or good fight seen's

id like some recomendations on anime with good fight seens good story and funny so basicly action/comedy
Rurouni Kenshin can be slow and boring until the end of the story arc when you get more action, but even then it can be long and drawn out over a few episodes.

I've watched 72 episodes of the TV series, think it's on to it's 3rd arc now.
i tried anime as you guys recomended me, but couldnt stand it too violent, armagedom, giant combat robots?

i like mirmo zibang and sargent keroro, what else of this kind theres around, but plz no blood, something for children which most anime seems to be not

edit:

i draw my favourite characther from mirmo, ibol:

http://i40.photobucket.com/alb ... aaaid/28-12-08_143943.jpg

now shes turn good and has vanished from the cartoon i like azumi, i seem to have a knack for bad girls
Lerts you could try Chobits, Air Gear, D.N.Angel, Maburaho, Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad, Fooly Cooly (some fighting in this iirc, but you'll be left thinking WTF just happened).
Quote from LineR32 :Lerts you could try Chobits, Air Gear, D.N.Angel, Maburaho, Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad, Fooly Cooly (some fighting in this iirc, but you'll be left thinking WTF just happened).

The one marked red i hated that one never finished it the story never apealed to me the style the anime was drawn in also wans't my cup of tea.
The rest was nice and a joy to watch

Also Try Gurren Lagan lerts its kind of perverdted but we all dont seem to have A problem with that :hidesbehi
I really liked Beck: MCS, the music in it was great.

I'm downloading Eureka 7 again, only getting about 50kb/s on it though, gonna take another 36 hours to finish.

You should try Eureka 7 as well Lerts, it's got giant mecha action in it, but it focuses more on the relationship of Renton and the crew of the Gekko Go.
just watched all of death note(i think episode 37 the last?)

anyways what a awesome story line no real fights but the story made it good
@lert

Try watching , Ef a tale of memories and Ef a tale of melodies, they are for you , very phisichological and full of romance
Quote from lerts :i tried anime as you guys recomended me, but couldnt stand it too violent, armagedom, giant combat robots?

i like mirmo zibang and sargent keroro, what else of this kind theres around, but plz no blood, something for children which most anime seems to be not

I was going to suggest some pretty badass stuff, but after reading the above sentences (and feeling a bit disappointed :shy, i can only suggest The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, or if even that is too much to you, Lucky Star.
Lerts I had this same face but some time in the future you seriously need to get over it I did to that when i started watching bleach.

And a anime called blood+ as in a alot of blood

Edit:
And i stnaged the post to A spoiler warnign so Inouva and Nitrous please remove the quotes
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Lerts I had this same face but some time in the future you seriously need to get over it I did to that when i started watching bleach.

And a anime called blood+ as in a alot of blood

Edit:
And i stnaged the post to A spoiler warnign so Inouva and Nitrous please remove the quotes

dam miss post lol
Has anyone of You guys seighn Noein?.
I actualy liked it alot I have seighn more pretty anime style(character design) but I liked the story alot
@Inouva: Is that Shana from "Shakugan no Shana" ?
She is one of my favorites ^^
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Has anyone of You guys seighn Noein?.
I actualy liked it alot I have seighn more pretty anime style(character design) but I liked the story alot

I've watched upto episode 10 of it.

My dog has chewed through both of the network cables that alowed me and my sister to use the net on our PC's, so I haven't been able to watch any anime online.

All I've been able to watch is Eureka 7 that I downloaded last week.
"Do you like Anime?"

No, hate it with a passion.
Why post in this thread then?

Baka!
Quote from LineR32 :Why post in this thread then?

Because the thread title asked for his opinion. He couldn't have been more on-topic.

Do u like anime? (I do)
(2006 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG