The online racing simulator
Gunn thank u 4 ur kindness.

Quote :--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erm, what was the main point of patch R? That's right (well done) Aero and Tyre improvments. And if my memory serves me correctly we've been told about them. We won't get told about the surprise, I hope, so maybe today is the day the teddy bears have their picnic.

Err, I mean maybe we get the patch today...

I agree with that. The most important things have been covered. Plus the tyre sidewalls was a surprise. Wasn't it?
Im wondering if vic will post some webalizer-like traffix history image
Quite fast server, 300+ people pressing F5 all the time
Quote :--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im wondering if vic will post some webalizer-like traffix history image
Quite fast server, 300+ people pressing F5 all the time

lol
Well, in the mean time, I'm gonna take advantage of the borrowing of my cuz's xbox and play some Forza.

Quote from L(Oo)ney :Add Rappa Z to Your Ignore List

OMG dud3 youer da g0d 1337 h4x0r !!!!11!onethousandonehundredeleven

seriously, thanks a lot, bud
i mean REALLY thanks.

REALLY REALLY thank you!
Hmmm... i was toying with a theory of linear decay of time increase between updates here:
Day 2 -> Day 3 - 1 hour
Day 3 -> Day 4 - 50 min
Day 4 -> Day 5 - 40 min

It was just proven wrong as the clock struck half past.

Perhaps exponential decay though....
It should be 14 days, or 'two weeks' worth of updates... No more than that most likely.
There's still GTR cockpits and the new Aston config, at least.

It should be 14 days, or 'two weeks' worth of updates... No more than that most likely.

Many things still to came. I want me update!!!!!
15:59 15-04-2006biggie[url="javascript:void(0);"]FE gold / FZR[/url]0:16.4300:46.8101:13.850-1w15:29 15-04-2006[url="http://www.lfsworld.net/#"]Flotch[/url][url="javascript:void(0);"]FE gold / FZR[/url]0:16.4600:46.6401:14.120-1w13:34 15-04-2006[url="http://www.lfsworld.net/#"]biggie[/url][url="javascript:void(0);"]FE gold / FZR[/url]0:16.4600:46.8201:14.140-1w
illepall

Quote from Matrixi :Post of the day. Thank you.

I'd say post of the year.
Quote :15:59 15-04-2006biggieFE gold / FZR0:16.4300:46.8101:13.850-1w15:29 15-04-2006FlotchFE gold / FZR0:16.4600:46.6401:14.120-1w13:34 15-04-2006biggieFE gold / FZR0:16.4600:46.8201:14.140-1w

?

Quote :http://www.foon.co.uk/farcade/hapland3/

spam
Quote from Breizh :It should be 14 days, or 'two weeks' worth of updates... No more than that most likely.

Quote :While we finish the patch, we will post some info and a picture or two about a new feature or update, each day.

To me that sounds like maybe not every new feature will be mentioned in "the daily update". And the surprise Victor mentioned will remain a suprise untill the patch is available. At least that's what I think
Quote :Quote:
While we finish the patch, we will post some info and a picture or two about a new feature or update, each day.

To me that sounds like maybe not every new feature will be mentioned in "the daily update". The surprise Victor mentioned will remain a suprise untill the patch is available. At least that's what I think

I thought it said every day OR 2
Shall I drive to Scawen's house and find out? Only about 30 minutes away, and I'll easily find his house by following the skidmarks...
Maybe DLAREG killed Scawen....
Quote from tristancliffe :Shall I drive to Scawen's house and find out? Only about 30 minutes away, and I'll easily find his house by following the skidmarks...

You could do that and you're still sitting on your arse? Shame on you.

Who said there would be new GTR cockpits? I'd say GTR dashboards, if we're lucky.

The patch can wait for a day or two in my opinion, I've got Oblivion now to spend my time with.
Quote from tristancliffe :Shall I drive to Scawen's house and find out? Only about 30 minutes away, and I'll easily find his house by following the skidmarks...

Would be very kind of you, sir. Please do. Do not foget to take the trout with you.

OK it's been 16 hours since I last came to the forums and this thread has grown by 7 pages. And like a good politician, nothing has been said.
'While we finish the patch, we will post some info and a picture or two about a new feature or update, each day.'

It said picture or 2, not day or 2.

Straight A's but can't read, nevermind

So who has been hitting F5 for the last 2 hours?
Quote from maczo :Would be very kind of you, sir. Please do. Do not foget to take the trout with you.

That nearly made me choke peanuts out of my nose.

Just follow the sound of a screaming child.
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG