The online racing simulator
guys it seems you missed my updated version, graph is included in it LFS STATS 2.00
where are the results? in the directory of the program, or where you set it in config
it seems like if you don't have a GUI application you are losted
as i know gai luron will not probably develop it anymore, probably neither I, i fixed lot of small bugs in texts etc. and added several options + graph included

but IMHO the program can't do many things i would want, but that would mean complete new program + database

i'm lookning for something like online LFSAnalyzer, so it generate data from online play or MPR just from your car not opponents which is impossible in today LFS i think, but don't know if it's possible for your own car
i can't connect to LFS, but the config is correct.
Uploading results via FTP
In the LFSLapper present option to upload PB.txt. Can LFSStat upload results to the FTP server too?
i don't know what you mean guys
have no time for development, feel free to develop your self, but keep our names as authors and add yours
I can't make LFSsTaT v2.0 to connect to LFS. V 1.1 works perfectly fine. but 2.0 won't connect. any ideas?

I am using Vista BTW
cant run it on vista x64
I am running VIsta on 32 bits ...
Can someone tell me how to use this tool offline????
Quote from vicbel :I can't make LFSsTaT v2.0 to connect to LFS. V 1.1 works perfectly fine. but 2.0 won't connect. any ideas?

I am using Vista BTW

won't connect? well there is port set in config i thing and it should be the same as in v1.1, it works perfectly for me on XP 32bit, latest LFS, .NET 2.0 (but have 3.5 to)

maybe will further when VWS comes out to add it
place BUGS highly visible, by adding a word "BUG", so i can search the thread for bugs, i will only solve bugs that appear in latest LFS (unlocked, not demo), if it will be big problem i could test other OSes like Viruses Intruders Spyware Trojans Advare, 64bit still unusable OSes, but i will not test it on Linux, because i hate it, got here 2 Tuxes and both sucks as hell (very bad experiences everytime i want to do something serious on it).
Quote from markorester :Can someone tell me how to use this tool offline????

I'm always using it offline for replays, never tested it online.
So i think there is IP in config: 127.0.0.1 which is localhost which is your PC.
And port is probably 29999, so i hit ALT+F1 in menu and for that i have "/insim 29999".
Or type that in console, which is probably opened by Backspace, or it can be written in normal chatbox T, but i think that there than must be a '=' character. For help files etc. look in v1.1.
Error
won't connect in mono?

Quote :$ mono LFSStat.exe
LFSStat, Version=2.0.0.39150, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
GNU license 2008 Jaroslav CERNY ( JackCY )
LFSStat comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions. Read LICENSE for details.

The following error occurred:
SetConsoleCtrlHandler
LFSStat
at (wrapper managed-to-native) LFSStat.ConsoleCtrl:SetConsoleCtrlHandler (LFSStat.ConsoleCtrl/ControlEventHandler,bool)
at LFSStat.ConsoleCtrl..ctor () [0x00000]
at LFSStat.LFSClient..ctor (System.String scriptfilename, Boolean debugmode) [0x00000]
at LFSStat.LFSStat.Main (System.String[] Args) [0x00000]
Void .ctor()

Hello,

Not compile to work with mono!

If you want do it, remove SetConsoleCtrlHandler to source and recompile it

Gai-Luron
Quote from Gai-Luron :Hello,

Not compile to work with mono!

If you want do it, remove SetConsoleCtrlHandler to source and recompile it

Gai-Luron

the only file containing SetConsoleCtrlHandler is CloseIntercept.cs, and it's identical to the one used in lapper... and lapper runs fine... am i missing something here?
Yes, but it's not called on lapper if i remember well

Gai-Luron
Quote :$ mono LFSLapper.exe ../cfg/Bunder_LFSLapper2.lpr
LFSLapper Version=5.7.1.6 on GNU license
2005-2008 Janez Cufer and Robert BRACCAGNI ( Gai-Luron )
LFSLapper comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions. Read LICENSE for details.
Type LFSLapper -help to view usage
Started : 2/16/2009 7:19:44 PM

Intercept don't work
Parse config file...Ok

like that?

maybe one of these days i'll get around to reinstalling monodevelop and seeing what's going on here.
#268 - 666
I would first apologize for my poor english...

I'm using as LFSStat 2.0. but the graphs do not work.

is an error in a program's opening.
"Loading WR ... Not Loaded"

I want to thank everyone in advance for your help too
Hey all
I'm running LFSSTat on freebsd in mono and here is my workout

SetConsoleCtrlHandler is not the one problem running in mono.
I solved them all by:
1. Disabling SetConsoleCtrlHandler - strings 295 and 296 as i remember in main.cs
2. Hardcoding all that was taken from XML - because xml parser didn't work in my mono.
3. Completely disabling graph call in main.cs - NPlot.dll uses some windows-specific calls which mono can't give for now. (may be GTK+ or some other packages can give that functionality to mono, but i don't wont to install any X-related software that is not required to run mono and wineon my server)
Only after that it began working fine

I even tried to compile FreeBSD specific NPLot but it needs many packages that i don't want to install.

I attach exe (hope it's that one) for all who need it like me

And one more thing i found - it doesn't catch and show takeovers in results.

PS Sorry for my english
Attached files
LFSStat.zip - 40.2 KB - 354 views
Only Z?
Is it works with any old patch or only with Z?
It will work with X and newer (InSim v.4)
thank you

Edit: Where are my results? I don't find them in "results" folder
Please answer
I think, I have similiar to Markorester problem. The results aren't in folder, where in my opinion they should be... I was using older versions ( 0.9; 1.1) and there I hasn't such problems.
Here are my settings (resultsrace folder is empty)

LFS stats is born again
(397 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG