The online racing simulator
Quote from Feffe85 :Force view? thats the "user view" as standard.. i also WONDER why the discs are removed from that view.. fun to now nevertheless..

oh sorry but well when the whole car body is removed, why shouldnt be discs removed?
Quote from Flame CZE :oh sorry but well when the whole car body is removed, why shouldnt be discs removed?

The thing I never will understand is why people says that the disc are hidden but they do not say any about "ghost spokes" on the rims
What I don't understand is why we don't have a topic or sticky with all of the reported/fixed/open bugs in Z5.
#255 - Aid
I'm not sure if it was posted before but every time i get near gates on Skid Pad car get in weird 'jumpy' mode and get stuck there jumping up and down at 5-10 Hz
ABS issues
As long as the setup limitations is not available in server options I don't think the ABS will give a huge amount of advantage on road cars.

Even now, on the current Z version, mouse or keyboard users tend to lower their brake pressure to avoid locking their wheels and still manage to go as fast as wheel controller users.

But in the long run, when the tire physics are improved(especially when the longitudinal grip varitaions get more realistic) and wet conditions on the tracks be available, this could be a big advantage on hotlaps and races.

As SamH already said, it would be good if we can have at least the server option to restrict ABS.
Thank you for the testing.

The D3D8 crash is now fixed in Z6.
Shadow rendering is avoided when the shadow would be invisible (e.g. round a corner or over a hill).
ABS brakes have been removed from the XF GTI.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=51548
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z5 - online compatible (no VW)
(257 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG