The online racing simulator
Glass material is weird a bit. Some refraction there and little bit a wrong reflections.
Replaced my lights with some I found here..
Attached images
FZ5R27.png
Anyone done the Scirocco yet? It's out for the CMX viewer so we can get it into Max.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Anyone done the Scirocco yet? It's out for the CMX viewer so we can get it into Max.

how to import it? never done it before ^^
check the materials and scenes thread.
Quote from JJ72 :check the materials and scenes thread.

I was just downloading it when you replied, thanks anyways mate. I'll make it in vray
thanks lineR32 not me

btw the new textures are a tad complicated, especially in the cockpit, I need sometime to hook up all of it with just a blank 3ds.....anyone has it sorted?
Quote from JJ72 :thanks lineR32 not me

btw the new textures are a tad complicated, especially in the cockpit, I need sometime to hook up all of it with just a blank 3ds.....anyone has it sorted?

Facing the same problem, cba to sort it al out tbh
There's about 50 slots for the textures on the VWS in 3DS Max, took me about 40 mins to get them all on it last night, but I didnt save the scene, because I wanna go over the body and sort the smoothing groups on the car first.

I might have another crack at it today if I cba.
i got everything sorted out,i havent done the lighting yet,might do it today.
I only have the smoothing groups left to do. Had 3ds crash on me earlier on, so lost a bit of work that had been done, but it wasn't much.
Good to hear! Will you publish it when you're done?
I just hit the render button and I will post the finished render with the .MAX scene file when it's done.
how far I've got in yafray.
Attached images
vwinte.jpg
Looks great JJ.
Here a light test.

Thx Line R32 for share the car.
Attached images
Vw SC test.jpg
Hey! Does any1 know hot fix the trim problem on the door and around the windows+grille?i cant find the file for it :X see picture. btw i added 3d brakes and my foglights
Attached images
scirocco1.jpg
Get the rar file containing the modefied VWS textures that I uploaded in the Scenes and meterials thread.
i used those textures, but my textures are also light, and also the back lights
How the hell did you change the rims in Blender? I thought there were no rims for Blender.
Attached images
dt golp.jpg
couldn't resist to render doc.gonzos repsol vws skin

japanese vws gt

greetz caoz
Nice 1 design dudes

I started my dtm project of scirocco
(thanks liner32,ill try that)
Attached images
scirocco dtm.jpg
Holy smokes! These renders are stunning!
hm, what is wrong here?
Attached images
wtf.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG