The online racing simulator

Poll : What do you want of the following :

Both
XRT only
FXO only
Neither of the ones above, please post a comment and describe why / giving a suggestion
I´d suggest 00:19...
NOW!
Or which tomorrow are you talking about?
I can grant you wish about XRT/Fe1R track, but you know you'll need me on track yo satisfy ya ^_^

Well..that just came out horrible wrong, either way you allways need a negative part to see and enjoy the positive part of it
So, keep an eye on this topic, as I will update it out on the late day / evening, can we reach a good 20+ race again or is the interest for it been lowered so much we're sticked with the 5-6 people we usually are on?

An exact time is hard to keep, since I got some things to sort out, I'll promiss I'll update the topic before the evening Subscribe to the topic or something, or just keep an eye on it as I'll keep you informed, aswell as you can come with suggestion and wishes, but please keep it reasonable hehe.
Quote from The Very End :Traitors, you don't luve me anymore :`(

I doo I dooo...

I just have.... other things.. on my mind >_<;
YESSSSSSSS!!!

XRT only. Epic WIN.

anyone up for a crash this evening? Family is going out so I've got an evening on the computer
That's the plan Hope we can gather some people this evening for some fun, the time is not set yet, but late day / evenening / night seemss to be current time
-
(The Very End) DELETED by The Very End
Bump!
Someone online and want to take a brake from the usuall racing to chill out on the [noobs] destruction derby server?
New BL layout!
Quote from The Very End :Bump!
Someone online and want to take a brake from the usuall racing to chill out on the [noobs] destruction derby server?
New BL layout!

I think I'll never understand your timezone lol
Are you still playing, going to play or am I a lot of hours late?
Quote from Velociround :I think I'll never understand your timezone lol
Are you still playing, going to play or am I a lot of hours late?

You just go back to the future.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :You just go back to the future.

He would need a De Lorean and 1.21 "Jiggawatts" - no one can instantly produce that kind of energy!
--
i got the skins and on my way ^
I'm finding myself strangely addicted to this server.

Is wrong way spectate enabled? I was on Saturday and people were driving backwards on the oval. I thought I'd seen in this thread that wrong way driving was "discouraged", but it should enforced too. IMO at least.

Along those lines, is there a guide on what's allowed/expected? I've started playing on this server like I did in the DD games, meaning I will take someone else out to advance a position if it won't slow me down. I saw lots of people going out of their way to cause wrecks that would obviously end badly for both parties.

I know too many rules can kill the fun, but wrong way driving, ramming a stationary car, intentionally wrecking by yourself, etc don't help you win the race.

I saw a lot of "it's DD, anything goes!" comments, but is it really? Maybe I'm off base here. It wouldn't be the first time.
Hehe, people can do whatever they want on the server really, the only thing I am putting down my foot for is wrong way driving, since I'm not a fan of that tbh
I told you to put that bloody autoban for wrong way driving! LOL
No, I did put it to do SPECTATE!! If I would ban someone you would be my first victim lol
Either way, just please don't drive wrong way, other than that - have fun and drive as you want.
Yeh it's stupid 'cause you've battled for two laps, dodging wrecked cars and the like, and then some plonker thinks "i kno it wud b fun if i driv rung wey in2 car lol!"

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Yeh it's stupid 'cause you've battled for two laps, dodging wrecked cars and the like, and then some plonker thinks "i kno it wud b fun if i driv rung wey in2 car lol!"

Also in this field of people are those who say "lol lets block da track so we cause a mega pileup!!!!11"
today?today?
2000 norwegian time?
Quote from Jon606 :Also in this field of people are those who say "lol lets block da track so we cause a mega pileup!!!!11"

LOL

Yes that's very annoying.
Or now I'll put up the server
Quote from Jon606 :Also in this field of people are those who say "lol lets block da track so we cause a mega pileup!!!!11"

The first time I joined the server that is what I hated about it. Next time I join and there are people parked in the groove to form a "road block", I'll make sure that they wont be doing it on that sever anymore.
am going try the server if it still up?
yeah whats happened to the server? not seen it busy for a while
Sorry, I have been awfull busy the last two weeks, so not much time to play :/
But, come online 21.00 today, I'll come online then 21.00 norwegian time.

Bored? Want to take a destruction derby race for a change? (read more inside)
(1059 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG