The online racing simulator
LFS - Cracks
(30 posts, started )
LFS - Cracks
Hello people, this is my first drift video that I have made.
Thanks to my teammates and friends who helped me practice drifting.

http://youtu.be/p_PA2Hg-iBw
Sick drifting skills and editing. The music is also very tastefully and originally chosen.
Indeed, Bose.

#4 - Litro
Nice song + black screen
#5 - Omar1
who is ken block?
DAMNNNNN so gut
I do not know what I would say as kindly but...

Can you make next video better? Because this was really nothing. Do not get me wrong though, I could feel the effort can be very much higher.

Please, give a retry!
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I do not know what I would say as kindly but...

Can you make next video better? Because this was really nothing. Do not get me wrong though, I could feel the effort can be very much higher.

Please, give a retry!

What's wrong with you? Haterzz
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I do not know what I would say as kindly but...

Please, give a retry!

this is one of the best video's out there. You are just jealous
movie of the year all years
Best video my eyes have ever seen.

Those angles, the smoke, the speed.. just perfected.
Not sure if troll, or just so much smoke..
Epic skills!
Quote from Denny12 :Not sure if troll, or just so much smoke..

Oh look, another hater here. Grow up.
Quote from Ikskast :Best video my eyes have ever seen.

Those angles, the smoke, the speed.. just perfected.

pls show better
+1 respect for hazards on the highway. i can see you have a lot of experience at fwd drifting
I don't see the reason why sarcasm should be put into this. A guy shares his job. He is not a bad person and doesn't deserve to get this silly outburst.

Yeah, video has many problems: colors, the music out of context, poor camerawork. Instead of providing some tips (as long I see there are a several video editors commenting on this stuff), but no.

I really wouldn't like to be in his place. A person makes a video and gettin' into some kind of childish playground where everybody is just hanging around, joking. Please, stay your thoughts to yourself. We gathered here to make a constructive criticism in this particular case.

@bmwe30m3 - I recommend you:

1) lower the saturation and shadow tones - cos it's too sharp colors and the video itself is so dark.
2) use higher camera smoothness rate - it may help you control the camera more easily and nicely.
3) don't use dubstep (as long I do understand you like it) - but it requires a good skill at synchin' the video with an audio. It's a tough thing. You are an amateur and I would recommend you avoiding this at this time. Use not that dynamic and dramatic type of music. A proper song with not harsh or big transitions would be perfect at the start.
4) always re-watch the job you've done before publishing this - in this case, you see - the video end at 2:05 and blank black screen lasts till the end for around 40 seconds. It's bad thing. Pay more attention.
i just wanted to be in the cool gang ;_; sorry
Job well done, go on to the next level
Quote from seniecka :I don't see the reason why sarcasm should be put into this. A guy shares his job. He is not a bad person and doesn't deserve to get this silly outburst.

Yeah, video has many problems: colors, the music out of context, poor camerawork. Instead of providing some tips (as long I see there are a several video editors commenting on this stuff), but no.

I really wouldn't like to be in his place. A person makes a video and gettin' into some kind of childish playground where everybody is just hanging around, joking. Please, stay your thoughts to yourself. We gathered here to make a constructive criticism in this particular case.

@bmwe30m3 - I recommend you:

1) lower the saturation and shadow tones - cos it's too sharp colors and the video itself is so dark.
2) use higher camera smoothness rate - it may help you control the camera more easily and nicely.
3) don't use dubstep (as long I do understand you like it) - but it requires a good skill at synchin' the video with an audio. It's a tough thing. You are an amateur and I would recommend you avoiding this at this time. Use not that dynamic and dramatic type of music. A proper song with not harsh or big transitions would be perfect at the start.
4) always re-watch the job you've done before publishing this - in this case, you see - the video end at 2:05 and blank black screen lasts till the end for around 40 seconds. It's bad thing. Pay more attention.

You do know this is not a serious video, right?
Quote from Bose321 :You do know this is not a serious video, right?

wat. its super serial
Quote from seniecka :A guy shares his job. He is not a bad person and doesn't deserve to get this silly outburst.

Are you sure?

LFS - Cracks
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG