The online racing simulator
S3 Downhill mountain.
(138 posts, started )
That map thing looks sweet! Someone did that ages ago with buildings on carpark, it just shows how desperate the community is but dang, to spend that much time one something is awesome!
Any updates on this, I got a nice Fanatec wheel where I want to try this track with.
Just go into LFS. Load up BL3 or AU1. It's the same as this "tra-car".
Yeah dawesdust_12. We get it, ok?
Well, I'm trying to help. People are like "I want to drive this." I'm just helping them realize that they already can!
Those people want to play with the new scenery, even though there is no full collision.

It's like your house, even though it's already there, lots of people want paintings, plants, windows, colors etc.

The shape of your house won't change, but it does set the mood, and can make the area feel completely different.
Quote from Sp!tfire :Those people want to play with the new scenery, even though there is no full collision.

It's like your house, even though it's already there, lots of people want paintings, plants, windows, colors etc.

The shape of your house won't change, but it does set the mood, and can make the area feel completely different.

Except this isn't like that at all. It's like having a house that consists of 1 giant empty room but instead of walls, you hang curtains where walls should be. It might feel vaguely like there's "rooms", but you're still actually sitting around in a giant open room where your mom can hear you and your 300 lb girlfriend banging.
It's comparable to drawing a course out with chaulk. It's still a course but nothing happens if you crash. All though, since there is no elevation changes going on it's no more interesting than a normal autocross layout IMO.
it's been released I guess.
EDIT - removed links
Quote from kristipops1 :RNM Sportsland

2 Things:

1) I doubt the devs would appreciate a link to it being posted on the official forums.

2) Drifters really can be quite stupid and have proven it yet again.

The point of a mirror is that it's a DIFFERENT URL to access the file from in case the original goes down. It doesn't help when the main download link is just an ad-driven redirect to the same link as the supposed mirror (which is offline for whatever reason.)

It also still doesn't change how it's the dumbest idea since UF1/KY3 races.
Please don't post this at the official lfsforums. Can a mod please remove those links?

These mods are fan made and require a few steps to get them to work properly. Lots of 'new people' will fail doing so and the last thing you want is hundreds of noobs spamming the lfsforums because they can't get it to work even though the mod is not even supported.

If you want the mod or if you have questions regarding mods, go to "driftmods". Don't do this at the lfsforums, it can cause a lot of trouble.

@dawesdust_12
There is no need to say such things here and one person is not the same as a whole group.
Quote from Sp!tfire :These mods are fan made and require a few steps to get them to work properly.

Same goes to downloading new textures, things like ENB and most plugins you find in the addons sub-forum here.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :...

It also still doesn't change how it's the dumbest idea since UF1/KY3 races.

Just out of curiosity, what happened to that combo?
Quote from Omar1 :here's a bad quality video of me drifting a few laps

This comes as a surprise to me. Judging from the video it seems that there actually is collisions on this map.
#118 - War
Well for me I think modding is fine, since people download cars and tracks instead of whining on the scirocco and rockingham
Racers and Drifters loves each other, but they still do not want to admit it, because the case and situation have ended like not gonna happen. They are so different, but when you look at it with pure heart, you'll see alot of common things...

Think about it, male and female are different, why they still find common things together?

This situation in truth is that dawesdust_12 likes this idea as hell, but won't ever admit it, because so stubborn, but in deeply of your inside, you want it too. If you refuse to believe this case, no problem, as I know why you do that.

And for people who have done this: If it feels good to make it, go for it!
So you're saying all drifters are girls.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :So you're saying all drifters are girls.

Not really, but think about it

EDIT: ofc, it will not work for everyone, because it needs exact "adapters" for it ( or still even incompatible)
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :

This situation in truth is that dawesdust_12 likes this idea as hell, but won't ever admit it, because so stubborn, but in deeply of your inside, you want it too. If you refuse to believe this case, no problem, as I know why you do that.

That's strange logic. I've consistently said this is the stupidest idea I've ever heard of... Yet somehow you get out of it that I think it's a good idea (it's not a good idea).

You have weird logic to somehow correlate "this is the dumbest idea I've ever seen", to somehow twist it that way.
Quote from Bose321 :Same goes to downloading new textures, things like ENB and most plugins you find in the addons sub-forum here.

The key is: Other than LFS Tweak, do any mods in the addons forum break the game? Do they become online incompatible? No they do not. This addon does, hence why it shouldn't be on this forum. Never mind the fact it's a VOB mod.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Not really, but think about it

EDIT: ofc, it will not work for everyone, because it needs exact "adapters" for it ( or still even incompatible)

You are calling drifters girls, because real men drive their cars around a track as fast as possible.

S3 Downhill mountain.
(138 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG