The online racing simulator
S3 Downhill mountain.
(138 posts, started )
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You are calling drifters girls, because real men drive their cars around a track as fast as possible.

A very strange definition of manliness.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You are calling drifters girls, because real men drive their cars around a track as fast as possible.

hahhahah!

EDIT: I just tried to explain, but I still have much to learn more about this. However, I know I am right this time
Quote from kristipops1 :EDIT - removed links

You not release new tracks, why you not allow to release custom tracks ? Biggest part of LFS cars are not licensed, so real car developers should not allow you to use their cars too ?
Quote from Frunze118 :You not release new tracks, why you not allow to release custom tracks ? Biggest part of LFS cars are not licensed, so real car developers should not allow you to use their cars too ?

Frunzie: The LFS forum rule state:

Quote from LFS Forum Rules :
4) Any "mods" - modifications to the Live for Speed exe, must be discussed with a moderator before being released on the forum. If a mod is approved by a moderator, it may then be released in the appropriate section of the forum. Please do not contact a developer as we do not support mods and do not have the time to deal with them. Any mods which change the shape of a car model, or which allow online cheating or circumvent HLVC, will be rejected.

This mod violates that rule. The part where it reads "Any mods which change the shape of a car model.." this so called "track" violates it.

I posted the layout file that the track uses, so you can still drive their layout. Just without the VOB mod that isn't permitted.
Yep, dawesdust_12 is right. So please keep these links off the official lfsforums. VOB mods are just not supported around here.

Anyways, like I stated before, it is also possible to add it to the current section of layout objects. This new version should be done tonight (Thanks Frito!), and will no longer be using a dummy car. Instead, the new 'track' will be added to the layout. This will be better for a lot of 'noobs' because you no longer need to use a dummy car, you can just hop in a modified server which runs the layout or go in singleplayer, load the layout and play.

Also, the 240 meters range limit will now be gone, so tracks can be made over the whole autocross area.

It's one step further in both ways. There is also a small posibility to add collision, but it's pretty unecessary because the material id's have not yet been discusssed. You wouldn't want to drive on a slippery/fake road, so collision is a no-go for now.
It's still not permitted on the forum and I don't know why it's discussed on the forum still.
I don't think it's in the forum rules. I could be wrong though.
I think it's implied via rule 4. The part where a mod needs approval by a moderator. I'm certain this would fail.

Rule 4 should have a stipulation regarding modifying tracks or objects, but I'm sure that this will ensure that stipulation is added.

dawesdust_12, I understand. Thanks.
I'm drifting
Good Thread btw
its already downloadable but friggin hard to make it work. i still dont know whats the fuzz about it tho,dont like it,dont wanna try it than see thru it like it doesnt exist.

S3 Downhill mountain.
(138 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG