The online racing simulator
Playstion network "intruded"
(344 posts, started )
Quote from Jakg :I totally failed... any hints?

Uhm... They're called Lulz Security

Yeah...
Oh come on, just giving it to him that easy? He's working for free, at least give him some manual labor!
Looked on that site, in plaint text on the website there's no PSN user database release, only sonybmg.nl/be and sonypictures user data exposed.
That's what they hacked dummy!
Quote from PMD9409 :That's what they hacked dummy!

PSN isn't sonypictures of sonybmg.nl/be is it?
Quote :Keep in mind that Sony Pictures is an entirely different division of the company from Sony Computer Entertainment, the Sony subsidiary responsible for the PlayStation 3 and hit with April's PlayStation Network hack.

Source incase you don't believe me.
Keeping passwords in plain-text is smart.
Guys. They weren't stored in plain text. They used ROT26 for an encryption method.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Guys. They weren't stored in plain text. They used ROT26 for an encryption method.

I heard rot2600 performs better on Intel Core i7-2600 CPU.
huh... i never made the connection how hackerish the intel 2600 is before
http://blog.eu.playstation.com ... asked-questions-answered/

Welcome back package is there.

edit: If the free games disappear for anyone else here is what you do, worked nicely for me.

Go to ->

Playstation Network
Account Management
Transaction Management
Services List
Yeah - what I found with the PSP, was that the only way to do it was to purchase through the PSP, then download through Media GO! Downloading LBP and Modnation Racers now.
last remaining free game on ps3 was wasted by an error. no more free games now
Edit: And no, that transaction services method doesn't work as remaining game is now 0 but I only got 1 free game and the other was wasted by an error
Pfft. I didn't get any games at all. No "Welcome back" crap is available on this PSP...

EDIT: The Category of the Welcome Back was moved to somewhere else, I found it...
It took ages to sort out for me.
They've released some serious stuff - this could end badly...
Quote from shaun463 :Yeah - what I found with the PSP, was that the only way to do it was to purchase through the PSP, then download through Media GO! Downloading LBP and Modnation Racers now.

I used this method to download the games.

Now I can't seem to be able to transfer the games from Media Go to my PSP

When I press the "Add to" button and select my Memory stick, it says:
An error occurred during communication with the server. (80048A24)

Playstion network "intruded"
(344 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG