The online racing simulator
Playstion network "intruded"
(344 posts, started )
I don't think more is necessarily better, no doubt LBP has some pretty powerful tools, but putting together a thoughtful and fun level still requires a huge investment of time and careful planning, I tried messing with it but never manage to create anything major except some simple props, it just take too much time to be fun.

The basic platforming gameplay isn't bad, but just not my thing, I however like the art style in general.
Quote from JJ72 :I don't think more is necessarily better, no doubt LBP has some pretty powerful tools, but putting together a thoughtful and fun level still requires a huge investment of time and careful planning, I tried messing with it but never manage to create anything major except some simple props, it just take too much time to be fun.

It's true what you say, my main point is, playing through ALL of the games features it will take you alot longer to become bored than playing Mario Bros. or something similar, unless you are a SNES retro gamer.
Quote from Boris Lozac :No one has reported missing money yet.. and who exactly cares where you live? Google already has everything about you anyway..

No credit card numbers were stolen. Or if they were they were encrypted... Well not encrypted but crypro hashed so pretty much the same thing, thats why Sony said they werent encrypted because they werent tho they were still scrambled and unreadable...
Quote from DeKo :They haven't redeemed themselves with that, at all.

Quote from BurnOut69 :Depends on how much is worth your privacy for you. 60ish euros?...not enough for many people

Now you're just trolling guys.. WHAT privacy, like i said, Google knows your grandma and dogs name for years now..
Quote from DeKo :They haven't redeemed themselves with that, at all.

This.

Giving away old games that most of the ps3 owners already have and a useless 30 day psn plus subscription thinking that's that, is truly lolworthy.

What I want from sony: An (this bit seems to be tough for them) honest and true statement that their systems are now actually secure from script kiddies. Judging by japans reaction, they still aren't since sony is not allowed to turn psn back online in their home territory. They can keep their abandonware games and psn plus subscriptions.
I have to admit that the PSN hacking only really annoyed me because it was down for so long. I was not concerned about my account details being lost, really.
But even so, this "Welcome Back" is about as meager an offering as they could possibly get away with, isn't it? I mean, it's just barely a step above 1 old game out of a selection of 3, which itself is just barely a step above a down-time-related theme and an early opportunity to try some new extra safe firmware, now with a 3d animated PSN-status viewer!

What I don't get is the 2 out of five nonsense. Nobody in their right mind will buy any of the ones they don't get for free here, ever, (they were hardly worth anything before this massive devaluation), so why not just let people have all 5?
I'm slightly amused as I can get LBP for my PS3 and my PSP. Along with Killzone for my PSP (which I always have wanted to play.. just haven't gotten around to it).

It's good enough for me.
Quote from sinbad :
What I don't get is the 2 out of five nonsense. Nobody in their right mind will buy any of the ones they don't get for free here, ever, (they were hardly worth anything before this massive devaluation), so why not just let people have all 5?

That's a bit asking too much no? Yes they 'failed', so can ANY company if hackers put all their knowledge and time into it.. You think LIVE can't be brought down like this too? And please let me know when you loose money from all this.. or anyone from here. Anyway i don't even have HDD space to download these 2 games..
And also, you think Sony owns all these games? How do you think develepers and publishers of these 5 games feel now that they know they won't get any penny out of these games again, since every PSN owner will have them for free. They practically gave them up... surely they would snatch a dozens thousands more on sales if there wasn't for this..
Quote from Boris Lozac :That's a bit asking too much no? Yes they 'failed', so can ANY company if hackers put all their knowledge and time into it.. You think LIVE can't be brought down like this too? And please let me know when you loose money from all this.. or anyone from here. Anyway i don't even have HDD space to download these 2 games..
And also, you think Sony owns all these games? How do you think develepers and publishers of these 5 games feel now that they know they won't get any penny out of these games again, since every PSN owner will have them for free. They practically gave them up... surely they would snatch a dozens thousands more on sales if there wasn't for this..

Like I said, these games have been devalued greatly anyway, simply by being offered like this. People don't go and buy something for its original price when they know they could have got it for free. So either they'll all have their prices cut right down or they'll sell so few of them they might as well have given them away anyway.

I'm not being greedy, I don't particularly want any of these games, but as a goodwill gesture it doesn't seem to work, and rather than thinking how much money this gesture is costing them, think how much money might rest on it.

Also, don't be so defensive.
Quote from sinbad :
Also, don't be so defensive.

I'm not really it's just that people act so silly here, like they lost 5000$ and they have suspicious black vehicle parked outside their house because of all this What can they do more to 'wash out' from this, it happens, it will happen again to someone else maybe..
Nah, it's just an existing bug that they figured about after it was hacked. PSN still online for me.
Way to go for the "upgraded security", then...
Bump.

1 million+ user accounts have been released in plaintext. It's just not getting better for Sony.
I won't link to the file, but it's pretty easy to find..
In lighter news, PS store is back up now.
Sony...
I'll still religiously buy every single one of their consoles.
Oh that's so funny for a minute I thought you were talking about apple devices har har har.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Oh that's so funny for a minute I thought you were talking about apple devices har har har.

Whatever Chubster.
Oh cool, free coupons released!

@Jakg: The people who hacked it have their own website, pretty easy to find.

Step 1: Search Google for "June 2nd sony hacked".
Step 2: Go to the engadget article.
Step 3: Click the 2nd source down at the bottom.

Playstion network "intruded"
(344 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG