The online racing simulator
Auto Club Revolution
(124 posts, started )
Bob: Is it a licenced 2-wheel DVORAK keyboard sim?
#27 - robt
Bob, you have a PM
hopefully the graphics wont be too demanding cause my computer isnt the best...
Voted, looking forward to beta!
Quote from Bob Smith :In brief; free to play PC based racing game, you can vote for starting content (i.e. cars and tracks) and have the chance to become a beta tester.

Voting website: http://vote.autoclubrevolution.com/

News article with a little more details: http://www.virtualr.net/auto-c ... -vote-for-your-favorites/

Official forum: http://forums.eutechnyx.com/forums/119-Auto-Club-Revolution

i shall fight to ensure the nissan micra is involved in this game.

also... theirs no nissan pulsar gti-r mentioned...

i dont mean to be rude or anything but thats one of the cheapest and fastests cars money can buy.

also... why is the ford mustang listed... is this a joke/gag option ?
Ah there were some really interesting cars in the choices, shame about the results.
Quote from theirishnoob :i shall fight to ensure the nissan micra is involved in this game.

also... theirs no nissan pulsar gti-r mentioned...

i dont mean to be rude or anything but thats one of the cheapest and fastests cars money can buy.

also... why is the ford mustang listed... is this a joke/gag option ?

mustang is awesome
Quote from mutt107 :mustang is awesome

mustang in a racing game is about as useful as helen kellar is at directions
Quote from theirishnoob :mustang in a racing game is about as useful as helen kellar is at directions

How so? The mustang in iracing is actually quite nice to drive.
#35 - robt
As I said before, get the tickford capri in guys, have a nice RWD classic that they can get all the data they need for. Shame the public like to vote for every common car thats in every game
Quote from robt :As I said before, get the tickford capri in guys, have a nice RWD classic that they can get all the data they need for. Shame the public like to vote for every common car thats in every game

yea... hopefuly they will say screw the votes, and makes a balance of everything
More people need to vote for the caterhams :'( Also the radicals and the lotus(es) ahh well
Signed.

But, i think i saw "browser based game" somewhere in the forum.

Edit: Also, i voted for classic cars. Im not a big fan of Veyrons going 400km/h. :P
any idea what the hardware specs are?
No Portimao makes Mr. Banana sad... :sadbanana
Quote from hazaky :Signed.

But, i think i saw "browser based game" somewhere in the forum.

Edit: Also, i voted for classic cars. Im not a big fan of Veyrons going 400km/h. :P

launched from the browser, the graphics will be good.
seems pretty acceptable imho.

just hope theirs some progression in the driving of the cars ( i mean, nobody wants a veyron that handles at 400+kph like it does at 10kph )
I really hope Bathurst was one of the tracks picked.
i hope any of the usa ovals was!
Quote from hazaky :But, i think i saw "browser based game" somewhere in the forum.

Quote from mutt107 :launched from the browser, the graphics will be good.

i saw that too, but i thought that was only for the website... is there actually a gui client, or is this all web-based?
Who on earth made the list? Virtually evey car i look for isn't there! And then the tracks, you've got the superprix but no Donington?!
Voting is over now. The closed beta should be coming soon (order of weeks).

bunder, there is a large web based element but the racing is certainly not.
Quote from J@mes :Who on earth made the list? Virtually evey car i look for isn't there! And then the tracks, you've got the superprix but no Donington?!

No Kockhill either!
Quote from J@mes :Who on earth made the list? Virtually evey car i look for isn't there! And then the tracks, you've got the superprix but no Donington?!

Name one other game (stock. No mods) that the Superprix was in?

Auto Club Revolution
(124 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG