The online racing simulator
Auto Club Revolution
(124 posts, started )
And it is, even on maximum ""sim" settings. I am in the beta, and I don't want to breach any NDA I might have clicked to agree to, but it really left me underwhelmed.

The only two things it has going for it are the relatively easy to use skin editor and that it's quite purrty for a f2p game.
I quite liked the game, physics aren't so bad... The problem is, that my processor can't handle the game, I can play only when the priority is set to high.
Pro's:
Easy to play
decent physics
graphics are ok
has the vws
con's:
bad lag
arcadish due to that LA crap
bad car balancing
only 8 cars per server
please make this work for opera
Wow, this improved a lot compared to closed beta, now I can even run the game without setting the priority to above normal (but still sometimes I drive in slow-motion...)!
They added daytona and such but until they fix the hosts mehhhh
I have been playing this in the closed beta, and it has improved a lot. The physics are pretty good imho, I can drift the RX7 without any problems . Does anyone know if there will be clutch support?
Can someone help me with this? I want to use my G27 in ACR but the pedals are inverted (max is min, min is max) and I can't see where I could change it. Thanks
Quote from Flame CZE :Can someone help me with this? I want to use my G27 in ACR but the pedals are inverted (max is min, min is max) and I can't see where I could change it. Thanks

Right-click on ACRLauncher>Controller Mapping>Select your wheel and then search for invert function or something like that. I had the same problem.
anybody still playing?
i do.
nick "Boosted"
drop me a msg, add me as friend or whatever u want
could meet up for some races.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :anybody still playing?
i do.
nick "Boosted"
drop me a msg, add me as friend or whatever u want
could meet up for some races.

I sent a friend request.

I really need to get a wheel, there's so much of a disadvantage for KB drivers. Christmas is only 7 months away.
Nice to see the game is picking up. Wonder if they're still using my tyre physics.

Quote from Nadeo4441 :Does anyone know if there will be clutch support?

It really wouldn't be difficult to add manual control, however some work to the gearbox simulation would be needed for there to be a point to all this. Assuming that this hasn't been added since I worked there, but since last I heard they still don't have a new dynamics programmer, I doubt it.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :I sent a friend request.

I really need to get a wheel, there's so much of a disadvantage for KB drivers. Christmas is only 7 months away.

accepted it
hope to see u online soon.

Quote from Bob Smith :Nice to see the game is picking up. Wonder if they're still using my tyre physics.

cant really know, all i know is, the physics feel quite good (after uve upgraded the car) so not bad at all atm.
Added ya Boosted. Been a while since I played this. Only rank 6 LMAO.
Do you have to by the e money things? If so im noy bothering with it. Gonna be like a crap ea game except worse
u dont have to....u get every 5 lvl a car gifted, and u can get upgrades with ingame money as well.
ecash only gets u more cars and customization (such as more colors, decals ect).
How can I invert my pedals? In controller mapping, no matter if I set them to negative or positive, they are always inverted in game :/
never had that problem...tried logitech profiler?
else, ask around in the lobby...some may know.
Quote from Flame CZE :How can I invert my pedals? In controller mapping, no matter if I set them to negative or positive, they are always inverted in game :/

If you calibrate it so when it says,

Fully press on the pedal - if you don't press on it, click yes/next

Then when it says,

Release the pedal - fully press down on it.

At least that's what I did when I had the same problem
This any good?
either read through this thread, or just try and judge for urself.
imo its not bad, but its not on par with lfs...
I still play it occasionally. I like the way it handles, the M3 sounds good, but as Boosted said, not as good as LFS.
-
(CheerioDM) DELETED by CheerioDM
physics suck

Auto Club Revolution
(124 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG