The online racing simulator
Women Drivers !!!
(184 posts, closed, started )
Get back in the Kitchen Brandene.
Quote from hyntty :What do you mean think?

I meant think.

Did I not type "think"? I thought I did...

Nope, definately meant "think".

Good day to you, sir *tips hat*

edit
@ pearcy - Too busy ironing, bitch.
That's what i like to hear, don't make me chain your ass to the cooker.
Women drivers not being able to drive is just a sexist stereotype, why can't we have some fun at it for once without getting into a debate over who drives the best when none of us know eachother that well to single out who's better and, infact, some could well be the hipocritical cocks that brag about being superior when no one else knows what they really do out on the road? Geez.
Quote from Becky Rose :Believe me it gets no better when you date the same sex.

And which sex are you, thus which sex are you dating? Exactly! The same sex that he said "you want to throttle them" about
Quote from mrodgers :And which sex are you, thus which sex are you dating? Exactly! The same sex that he said "you want to throttle them" about

You make the assumption I wouldn't want to throttle a man if I dated one. Why do you think women invented the nag? It wasn't because men are perfect.
that won't happen once the barrier bug is fixed.

becky, is there any chance you can cut down on telling people you also pull cards from the wizards sleeve? ever 3rd post you make has something to do with you enjoying the moose knuckle. please, stop it. you're starting to become a character from little britain.
-
(kentwhite30) DELETED by Scawen : spam
-
(DeadWolfBones) DELETED by Scawen : reply to spam
This thread is closed

Women Drivers !!!
(184 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG