The online racing simulator
Women Drivers !!!
(184 posts, closed, started )
Pearcy making yet more enemies.
Well yeah but come on, how can i stand back and watch her spout a load of bullshit?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Well yeah but come on, how can i stand back and watch her spout a load of bullshit?

Meh, I just stayed out of it, but I'm not quick in a kart, cos I've hardly done any karting. So I can't really stick up for anyone...
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Well yeah but come on, how can i stand back and watch her spout a load of bullshit?

Which her are you talking about now?
Well this thread has quickly turned into a "who has the biggest karting cock?" competition (we all know intrepid is the biggest karting cock, no point discussing it). Just kidding intrepid I love you really, sort of, but not in a gay way, or a brotherly way, you know when you see a stray dog and you're all like "awwww poor thing", it's like that. Anyway, men, women, animals, aliens, it doesn't matter what or who is behind the wheel, if they lack basic knowledge and awareness then they are bad drivers. The way our society works means that women are more likely to fall into that category, because boys like cars and girls like dresses, tea parties and various other boring pink stuff.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :The way our society works means that women are more likely to fall into that category, because boys like cars and girls like dresses, tea parties and various other boring pink stuff.

You sexist, that's not how it works any more.

These days girls like men opening doors for them, shit TV that nobody with a proper brain would ever watch, and the science used to sell cosmetics, but only sometimes. When it suits them they insist they are good at everything men are good at, and better at some other things, and once we agree ("Yes dear") they revert back to being those familiar whiny little brats who expect the world on a ****ing plate.

No offense to any women here but you're all full of shit.
Quote from Becky Rose :That's the thing about male drivers. You just can't accept you aren't the fastest can you...

It doesn't change the facts however, i'd beat the vast majority of you.

Oh looksie, the conversation has totally moved on from how women can't drive. Mission accomplished.

You sure are good at selective quoting. This is what I also wrote.

Quote from Me :You might be a very, very fast kart driver, but there are more very fast drivers in this community. Because you don't know every LFS player's karting skills, you might need to be a little bit more careful with your claims A top 50 position seems more plausible to me.

I'm reasonably quick in a kart, but I'm still way behind fast drivers like you or Rudy. I won't beat you, but others might.

I did accept I am far from the fastest. Are you trolling? You just want to point everyones attention at your great driving skills. You even purposefully ignored the rest of my post, just to make your point. That's lame, Becky. I'm disappointed.
Quote from DevilDare :He is not talking about you.

Your not the only women/girl on here.

I think Becky is, but that's a totally different subject. :mischievo

Evidence.

Quote from Inouva :

* My real name: Emmanuel
* My age and gender: 25, Male
* Where I live: Argentina
* My education: Final year university student and final year of Language Japanese
* Martial status: Single for the rest of mi life i think
* My favorite music genre: Industrial , Metal Goth,Dance progesive
* My favorite bands/music artists: Rammstein , Within Temptation , Epica
* My favorite movies: 2001 space oddysey, Matrix Reloaded , Predator 1 , And All movies fron Tin Burton

Oh lawdy, is dat sum solid evidence?
Quote from Intrepid :
Ask yourself have you ever been in a car where a chick has gone "I am gonna not brake for this roundabout"

Now i think about it, no. All the women i know, talk forwards.
This is getting worse now...
Quote from thisnameistaken :You sexist, that's not how it works any more.

These days girls like men opening doors for them, shit TV that nobody with a proper brain would ever watch, and the science used to sell cosmetics, but only sometimes. When it suits them they insist they are good at everything men are good at, and better at some other things, and once we agree ("Yes dear") they revert back to being those familiar whiny little brats who expect the world on a ****ing plate.

No offense to any women here but you're all full of shit.

It's all true.
Quote from hrtburnout :You sure are good at selective quoting. This is what I also wrote.

I did accept I am far from the fastest. Are you trolling? You just want to point everyones attention at your great driving skills. You even purposefully ignored the rest of my post, just to make your point. That's lame, Becky. I'm disappointed.

from memory (and I'm on my phone right now so can't easily check although I did try) The post you are quoting me in wasn't talking to you. You havnt stood out in my recollection of this thread at all - if I responded to anything you said it's likely I was making a general point. There have at times in this thread been numerous posts I've replied to at once and without writing a diatribe I'm not going to respond to every point made.

Where I cited Kev for misquoting it's where the text he selected made it sous like I had said something I didn't by taking half a sentence, and then responding to me on that basis.

As for any humble claims of inferiority on the race track by various posters in this thread, you don't have to say that. As clearly stated I already know I'm faster. If nothing else I have Lewis Hamilton levels of self belief !

and yes, as clearly explained numerous times in this thread I have been deliberately proding at the male ego to divert away from the sexist bullshit this thread started out with. Call it trolling if you will.

As for where I'm at in the top 20 50 100 or whatever amongst a forum of 40000 amateur computer game players. Well if you can't believe I'd be right up there, when I have been in the two representative samples of this forum I've raced against, well that ony proves my point doesn't it

I'd actually be happy to be beaten, I race because I love doing it. Unfortunately as I am very much the shallow person Kev frequently accuses me of being: the reason I love it is because I'm good at it. I do get beaten, but you'll find no matter what the field if it's a go kart being raced then I'm going to be competetive.
Quote from Timo1992 :This is getting worse now...

It was doomed from the moment BeanO made it.
Kev = hero
I remember when "she" lied about getting banned off a TBO server back in the day, cos apparently she was a "girl". Turned out that she was just attention seeking....
Quote from 5haz :
Its a cliche but if you're so dissatified with LFS then why don't you and your racing pals go elswhere? Nobody will miss you. LFS needs to die off a bit just to lose some of the retards clogging up the forums.....

The only cliche around here is you, with your insane post count & know it all stupid posts. You sir are a forum troll & a hypocrite.
Quote from Jakg :Yeah she became female overnight

Some people are into that kind of thing. :doh:

Quote from anttt69 :The only cliche around here is you, with your insane post count & know it all stupid posts. You sir are a forum troll & a hypocrite.

Sometimes I actually post relevant stuff sincerely you know, you wouldn't have seen that anyway because you're one of the group of people who usually only shows up here to either complain or start arguments, so inevitably you only really get to see the bad side of the other forum members.

Oh and by the way, if you're looking for a cliche, using someone's post count against them is a very good example. Calling someone who disagrees with you a troll is also becoming a very very overused cliche. Probrably the two most common.

You need to rack your brain and pull out something original, if you have anything in there that is. :rolleyes:

Oh and if I remember correctly you are one of the serial whingers who plague this forum, so its not hard to see what your little dig at me is motivated by. I'm afraid you can't just throw a tantrum and a personal insult every time you're confronted with an opinion very different to yours. (I may be guilty of that in the past, but do as I say, not as I do).

Seriously, just go somewhere else if you're frustrated with LFS and can't handle people disagreeing with you. I for one would be glad to see you and your band of whingers leave this forum. It may have been said 100s of times but it makes perfect sense and it still hasn't got into your thick skulls and so it will be said many 100s of times more.

You can't argue that there really is some stupidity on LFS's servers, ok there is always the language barrier problem or unavoidable accidents, but some people out there just clearly have no brain at all when they ignore blue flags after being explained the meaning of blue flags for the third ****ing time.
I like bunnies and things, because they are nice and dont cause arguments with invalid and feeble opinions being thrown around... oh wait, wrong thread...

bubi
Quote from oscarhardwick :I like bunnies and things, because they are nice and dont cause arguments with invalid and feeble opinions being thrown around... oh wait, wrong thread...

bubi

Excellent
-
(Inouva) DELETED by Inouva
Quote from hrtburnout :I think Becky is, but that's a totally different subject. :mischievo

Evidence.

Oh lawdy, is dat sum solid evidence?

Fail , that my ex BF
Some post later or a year i think i made my state that wass my bf things. and made everyone know me for who i`m in rl

BTW, now i miss hin =(

Quote from Jakg :Yeah she became female overnight and then called anyone who argues "jealous".

If you wanna, i can "pretend" being a man **wink eye**

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Kev = hero

Where is the replay ?
Quote from Intrepid :Average weight according to American statistics

Men: 86kg
Women: 73 kg

theres no way in hell that that is an american statistic
Quote from hrtburnout :Excellent

I thought so... i only look at the off topic section to squirm at arguments like this, its pointless. Some people can drive, some cant, gender really doesnt affect a thing, I am right, everyone else is wrong,

nu night
This thread is closed

Women Drivers !!!
(184 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG