The online racing simulator
Women Drivers !!!
(184 posts, closed, started )
Cleaned and swept are rather different things! I frequently sweep my garden path, but it's still pretty dirty!

Oh there is very much a limit for a road car on a track! I know, I've exceeded it. ABS doesn't magically help you brake miles later - you still have to convert kinetic energy to heat using the same pads-on-metal approach.

I'm not dull enough to go on a trackday with a car with ABS or ESP anyway. Where is the fun in that? It's like buying an Evo or a Skyline and thinking it'll be exciting. It isn't. Quick, but it won't put a smile on your face.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :So why bring it up then? I might not have done that many standard league races, because i was concentrating on IGTC/MoE at that time, which needs quite alot of dedication. None of the other leagues tickled my fancy really. Either way, i'm inside the racing circle and your not, get over it.

No sir, you were the first to mention this supposed 'racing circle' that you aparrently belong to, when in fact pretty much all of us are here to 'race in circles'. You are not special or of more importance here than anyone else.

Its a cliche but if you're so dissatified with LFS then why don't you and your racing pals go elswhere? Nobody will miss you. LFS needs to die off a bit just to lose some of the retards clogging up the forums and the servers IMO.
Well just last week i had another woman reversing into my car(3rd time in last 9 years), Stupid bitch wasnt even looking back while reversing out a space in Asda...

A few years ago b4 that i had a woman smash into the back of me doing 60 while i was waiting to turn into a junction, In broad daylight 1/2 way long a huge straight while i was in a black car... I was off work for 6 weeks due to fked back and its still not 100% better... Had just dropped ma 1 year old(@time) daughter off 30 mins earlier along same route...

Just after passing my test I had a lady try to get into a junction on my side of the road while only about 5 metres away and me doing 40, More time off work with broken wrist and mate had sprained ankle...

Sure ive wrote 2 cars off myself but once it was swerving to avoid a deer and clipped the verge and went into a ditch and the other time i smashed a back spring while going over rough ground and spun backwards off the road and rolled...

Every time its involved a woman its like they have been staring at the clouds with katy perry eyes or trying to put on makeup while flying along the road...

Ive had many more close encounters with dodgy lady drivers and its been atleast 10 dodgy woman to every 1 dodgy guy encounter...
Quote from BlueFlame :Yea, using that logic, you would be right in saying that, but pushing your car on a public road and a track are too different things, because you find even in a road car, there isn't really such thing as a limit on a race track because the track has alot to give, and is more forgiving. ABS means you can brake as late as anything and get away with it, and tcs or ecs means you will never exceed the limits of a car, and certainly not on a race track.

So you're saying a road car (with ABS and TC and some stability management system) is controllable on a race track in any condition, so what? Race cars rarely have ABS, it's prohibited in many events. Some do have TC (blergh!) and none have fancy stability management, primarily because those systems cook the brakes.
Quote from Becky Rose :There are some genuinely sexists posts in this thread.

I am above it though, because when it comes to racing - and you ALL think you're racing drivers - I know I'm better than 99.99% of this forum.

I don't regard myself as a 'safe' driver, but only because complacency and arrogance are amongst the most dangerous things on the road: Right after male drivers under 25.

I know your faster than me but somehow i still laugh at women driver jokes as well as douche bag car jokes.
As far as I'm concerned im not actually that good at racing with karts I am usually the group that is 1 or 2 secs of the leaders pace, or I'm the slowest and dead last.
I mean hell i even laugh at blondie jokes and I'm blond...

As far as I can see I'm almost 19 have being driving for over a year on a bike and have had no accidents so far not even minor ones.
I only had 2 almost accidents 1 were a small child ran onto the road when the roads were quite icy(somehow they forgot to clean that road...)
And one time were some buddy in a golf thought he was better than me and cut me of in the corner onto a roundabout.
Then he and the stupid chav he was tried to blame me with the statement that my my bike was ugly and thus he was better.
Now that is an example of arrogance and yes it came from a MAN(chav) with his GTI.
Quote from 5haz :No sir, you were the first to mention this supposed 'racing circle' that you aparrently belong to, when in fact pretty much all of us are here to 'race in circles'. You are not special or of more importance here than anyone else.

Its a cliche but if you're so dissatified with LFS then why don't you and your racing pals go elswhere? Nobody will miss you. LFS needs to die off a bit just to lose some of the retards clogging up the forums and the servers IMO.

You brought it up "pal", im not currently driving any simulators so i'll hang on for a while longer and keep you entertained, don't worry.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :You brought it up "pal", im not currently driving any simulators so i'll hang on for a while longer and keep you entertained, don't worry.

No do please feel free to leave, I'll get your coat for you. :rolleyes:
Quote from 5haz :No do please feel free to leave, I'll get your coat for you. :rolleyes:

I thought we were fwends sharon, LFS fwends
@Foilpact: You are either really really really exceptionally unlucky, or doing something wrong !

I think I might actually put in a serious post now before I sign off to do other things:

People don't become idiots when they drive, they suffer moments of stupidity. A lack of concentration or a mistake in judgement, and these things happen to all of us, male or female. When it happens it's left to the people around us to avoid us.

For cars to crash it often requires 2 parties unwilling or unprepared to avoid it.

So when men talk about how a woman crashed into them, i'm left pondering that whilst it was the womans fault: Did the man still do everything in his power to avoid the accident?

And even then, we'll make mistakes and have an accident anyway. That's why they're called "accidents" and not "deliberates".

Could I have avoided every accident i've had over the years? No, one was unavoidable. Could I have avoided most of them? Certainly. Does it make me an unsafe driver? No, just a sporadically stupid one - like every body else.

We're all sporadically stupid.

And with that thought, good night all
OK this thread is just....

Can I just say, Becky, you cannot claim you are faster than 99.99% of people on these forums.

You have met and raced with what, 30? 40? How do you know there are not some alien crazy drivers out of the 49K we have?

I would say only something like 5% of those 49K are active on here. The rest we barely know.....

Saying you are faster than 48.951 of people on here is just plain silly. Say what you want, its stupid.

All I am going to say. Dont want to get into these deep arguments, they usually end up badly...
Horrible thread...

I`m agree with becky

BTW, not all womans are "Bad" driving, and if we look through the history the 90% of fatal accidents or Small accidents are made by mens

To add : i`be racing in cargame S2 multiclass, i`m now in class 2+ and beatting tbo class with a lx4

Normaly i finish 1 or 2 in tbo class with the lx4

I see much ppl from the forum there that talk with "BIG" words saying "I`m better that you / i`m faster that you" but when you see it in the track and you see that "USER" even cant respect the first t1 ramming everyone to gain 1 place you realise that users is only words in the forum and nothing more

So far i only see 1 decent racer and was Joseph.
Quote from Inouva :Horrible thread...

I`m agree with becky

BTW, not all womans are "Bad" driving, and if we look through the history the 90% of fatal accidents or Small accidents are made by mens

To add : i`be racing in cargame S2 multiclass, i`m now in class 2+ and beatting tbo class with a lx4

Normaly i finish 1 or 2 in tbo class with the lx4

I see much ppl from the forum there that talk with "BIG" words saying "I`m better that you / i`m faster that you" but when you see it in the track and you see that "USER" even cant respect the first t1 ramming everyone to gain 1 place you realise that users is only words in the forum and nothing more

So far i only see 1 decent racer and was Joseph.

Rich coming from you, I've got a replay of you hitting me 3 times in 1 race I'll upload later for you. LX4 is a lot faster than TBO too.
Quote from Becky Rose :i'm the 6th fastest in a kart out of this forum membership.

What sort of mileage in a kart do you have compared to the rest of us? I seem to recall you were always slower than me in LFS.

Oh but you used to beat Button regularly, I forgot about that. So actually you're faster than most F1 drivers too.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Rich coming from you, I've got a replay of you hitting me 3 times in 1 race I'll upload later for you. LX4 is a lot faster than TBO too.

I never saw you in that sv and if i hit you wass with no intention, in fact lx4 is not faster that tbo in open tracks
lacks of top speed but in small track like south city and fern bay is realy faster that a tbo, but in AS or WH barely can defend the position

The problem is, nobody ( or the majority ) dont have "Sense" of where is the other car, some drivers think they are alone in the race line when in fact there is other or some time 2 cars, and they slam you o.o.t.
Quote from thisnameistaken :What sort of mileage in a kart do you have compared to the rest of us? I seem to recall you were always slower than me in LFS.

nice selective out of context quote. The question isn't that rellevent either. I guess more than most but nowhere near as much as some.

Quote :Oh but you used to beat Button regularly, I forgot about that. So actually you're faster than most F1 drivers too.

He got better. He's not the only F1 driver I've raced, but he is the only one I've beaten (although I did beat a Damon Hill lap record, I took a lot of goes and had better conditions)

anyway I'm over my parents now posting on my phone - so I'm going to try and be sociable and ignore you lot .
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Rich coming from you, I've got a replay of you hitting me 3 times in 1 race I'll upload later for you. LX4 is a lot faster than TBO too.

Simracing is not real driving u tweet
Quote from BlueFlame :...but pushing your car on a public road and a track are too different things, because you find even in a road car, there isn't really such thing as a limit on a race track because the track has alot to give, and is more forgiving. ABS means you can brake as late as anything and get away with it, and tcs or ecs means you will never exceed the limits of a car, and certainly not on a race track.

What the hell... Hahaha!
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Simracing is not real driving u tweet

What? She was critising the driving standards of people in this thread on when ehrs are pretty poor, so I don't know what your going on about jim.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :What? She was critising the driving standards of people in this thread on when ehrs are pretty poor, so I don't know what your going on about jim.

You got a point.

So for hitting you 3 times , i have poor driving standars?...

If i have poor standars, why is allways finish within the first 6 places in races servers....

Now i`m interested in watch the replay you say, plz upload it
You missed my point, the limit on a track is as fast as the machine and tyres will allow, the limit on the road is the speed limit.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :What? She was critising the driving standards of people in this thread on when ehrs are pretty poor, so I don't know what your going on about jim.

Wait what? Who did I critisize and what basis do you have for me being a poor driver? And in what way was you getting hamstrung for your past forum ettiquette even related to me?
Quote from Becky Rose :Wait what? Who did I critisize and what basis do you have for me being a poor driver? And in what way was you getting hamstrung for your past forum ettiquette even related to me?

He is not talking about you.

Your not the only women/girl on here.
Quote from Inouva :You got a point.

So for hitting you 3 times , i have poor driving standars?...

If i have poor standars, why is allways finish within the first 6 places in races servers....

Now i`m interested in watch the replay you say, plz upload it

Probably because you take everyone else out? I'll upload it later for you.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Probably because you take everyone else out? I'll upload it later for you.

Events in the past bring no guarantee for the future shame most people don't seem to know that..
Quote from DevilDare :He is not talking about you.

Your not the only women/girl on here.

yay! Thanks for clearing that up. I was a bit confused.
This thread is closed

Women Drivers !!!
(184 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG