The online racing simulator
Women Drivers !!!
(184 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Inouva :Fail , that my ex BF
Some post later or a year i think i made my state that wass my bf things. and made everyone know me for who i`m in rl

BTW, now i miss hin =(

I remember an earlier excuse of yours saying you were afraid to say you're female.

Inconsistent, hmm. :detective
Quote from hrtburnout :I remember an earlier excuse of yours saying you were afraid to say you're female.

Inconsistent, hmm. :detective

Well, you bring the theme to the surface..., plus i dont gona stay with my arms crossed and stay iddle when you are saying loads of crap
Quote from Inouva :Well, you bring the theme to the surface..., plus i dont gona stay with my arms crossed and stay iddle when you are saying loads of crap

You're a guy, face it. Pics or it didn't happen.
Quote from BlueFlame :You're a guy, face it. Pics or it didn't happen.

Already post then here in the forum , they are somewhere out there
Quote from Becky Rose :and yes, as clearly explained numerous times in this thread I have been deliberately proding at the male ego to divert away from the sexist bullshit this thread started out with. Call it trolling if you will.

The thread wasn't sexist. It linked to hilarious driving anecdotes related BY WOMEN DRIVERS about their own experiences. There was only an ironically sexist angle until you turned up banging on about how you can beat some men at stuff. Which is a pretty weak argument in itself, even if you can beat some men at stuff.

Quote from Becky Rose :As for where I'm at in the top 20 50 100 or whatever amongst a forum of 40000 amateur computer game players. Well if you can't believe I'd be right up there, when I have been in the two representative samples of this forum I've raced against, well that ony proves my point doesn't it

Most drivers in LFS must be faster than you. I was always faster than you and most LFS racers can beat me. You're shit.

Quote from Becky Rose :I'd actually be happy to be beaten, I race because I love doing it. Unfortunately as I am very much the shallow person Kev frequently accuses me of being: the reason I love it is because I'm good at it. I do get beaten, but you'll find no matter what the field if it's a go kart being raced then I'm going to be competetive.

I don't try to paint you as a shallow person, its your self-obsession that I find amusing. And - oh look - here we are in yet another thread that simply must be about you. :rolleyes:
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Kev = hero

I'm not picking sides, I just struggle to tolerate bullshit, especially on my forum.
Quote from thisnameistaken :The thread wasn't sexist. It linked to hilarious driving anecdotes related BY WOMEN DRIVERS about their own experiences. There was only an ironically sexist angle until you turned up banging on about how you can beat some men at stuff. Which is a pretty weak argument in itself, even if you can beat some men at stuff.

the opening post wasn't, the first page however is littered with bigotry. Sone of the posts where straight out of the dark ages.

Quote :Most drivers in LFS must be faster than you. I was always faster than you and most LFS racers can beat me. You're shit.

um. You've only played against me in a computer game, one I wasn't very good at either, and spent most of my active time organising and coding for i'm not a game player Kev, never was, never will be - but I'll have the odd go for fun. I didn't realise skill at LFS would qualify my real world racing - although I'd do ok once I had a bit of practice on a combo.

Quote :I don't try to paint you as a shallow person, its your self-obsession that I find amusing. And - oh look - here we are in yet another thread that simply must be about you. :rolleyes:

whatever. You're an abusive jerk, you have been ever since I came to thus forum, you probably alwys will be. I don't call you out in threads based upon it though - intact the number of conversations we've had that where started by me is nearly zero ... Which says it all: you're all bitter hate Kev. I might be a bit narcassistic, but youre just horrible.

Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm not picking sides, I just struggle to tolerate bullshit, especially on my forum.

and you call me self obssessed. It's YOUR forum? Even in my most histrionic narcassistic moments I've never called this place mine.

Women do stupid things, men do stupid things.
The OP posted a link to a funny web page where supposedly women post about their stupidity in the roads. Hilarious stuff for the 5 min read.

Anything next you are just making a foul of yourself. Go, go, keep going. Maybe you can reach 100%
Quote from thisnameistaken :The thread wasn't sexist. It linked to hilarious driving anecdotes related BY WOMEN DRIVERS about their own experiences. There was only an ironically sexist angle until you turned up banging on about how you can beat some men at stuff.

Sneaky sneaky

Not on purpose i know but still haha.

Its a generalisation, but most people are just dickheads on the internet, me included, in real life I wouldn't say boo to a goose so its nice to have some people far away to take my repressed angers out on.
oh hai x
No not you, you're just boring, I don't actually enjoy arguing.
hahahahahaha your middle name is argument.
Could say the same for you really, and a lot of people, still its not actually fun or rewarding in any way, is it?

Fyi, my middle name is Ross.
Quote from 5haz :Could say the same for you really, and a lot of people, still its not actually fun or rewarding in any way, is it?

Fyi, my middle name is Ross.

C. Ross
Dresser?
Yawn -.- can someone just /thread please.
-
(Twelve Pots) DELETED by Twelve Pots
-
(pearcy_2k7) DELETED by pearcy_2k7
-
(pearcy_2k7) DELETED by pearcy_2k7
Ohhh... I get it, this is one of those topics where most men think they're better than women at everything.. Right.

I find it funny how a lot of men think they're the best driver ever. And there are women out there who could put them to SHAME.

Then there are men who think they're really strong.. And there are women twice as tall and twice as muscular out there.

Please don't tell me I'll turn sexist in later life like the rest of you
Quote from brandons48 :Ohhh... I get it, this is one of those topics where most men think they're better than women at everything.. Right.

I find it funny how a lot of men think they're the best driver ever. And there are women out there who could put them to SHAME.

Then there are men who think they're really strong.. And there are women twice as tall and twice as muscular out there.

Please don't tell me I'll turn sexist in later life like the rest of you

You will, because after a long relationship all you wanna do is throttle them heheh
Quote from BlueFlame :You will, because after a long relationship all you wanna do is throttle them heheh

Believe me it gets no better when you date the same sex.
Quote from brandons48 :Ohhh... I get it, this is one of those topics where most men think they're better than women at everything.. Right.

What do you mean think?
This thread is closed

Women Drivers !!!
(184 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG