The online racing simulator
LFSLapper Cruise Addon (Final Release)
NOTE: This Addon requires LFSLapper 6.0.1.1

Things i currently have on it are
  1. Refund And Force Fine System (Car Cash KM)
  2. Swear filter
  3. Showoff Function(show off your stats to everyone on server) (!Show)
  4. Driving Bonus
  5. Buy/Sell cars
  6. Bank
  7. Pit Fines
  8. Bank Interest
  9. Happy Hour
  10. Cop system
  11. And Much More!
Cruise Hud:

Police Hud:

More Details + Download
Hey Guys need some Beta Testers please come have a look and tell me what u think
The First pic is what i just added a few min a go

The second photo is the 16th (2 days after i started)

The Third One is a pic b4 the update today
Attached images
Cruise_Hud_Cars_Update.jpg
Progress 2 weeks ago.jpg
LFSLapper_Cruise.jpg
nice one m8, nice effort i think it will be usefull for someone
Hello,

I receive your PM, but i don't reply to PM, because i prefer have request on forum. In fact, some people find solution to an answer better than me. Post your request or interrogation here. If LFSLapper need updgraded, i reply here.

Gai-Luron
Wow, I never knew you could do that in LFSLapper!
yes and im back on schedule for my new years beta release ofc i might delay it to put on a few more features

there is a few things i need added to insim for cruise addon like cop sys ect

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=61328 (list Group) i also was wondering if there was a way for insim to check for users with in a certin amount of meters of u
Yes, if you store value with setUserStoredValue and retreive with getUserStoredValue.

getUserStoredValue on connect
setUserStoredValue on disconnect with the meter the player are done

With this system you can display the top of player making the big distance

you test the cumuled value in OnDistDone

That's all

I don't understand why do you want to do with this group, explain more please, i can't add feature in GLScript if i don't understand why is needed. example, scope, etc..
i know it's not a pleasure to explain, but i need it to find the best way for an extension
Quote from Gai-Luron :Yes, if you store value with setUserStoredValue and retreive with getUserStoredValue.

getUserStoredValue on connect
setUserStoredValue on disconnect with the meter the player are done

With this system you can display the top of player making the big distance

you test the cumuled value in OnDistDone

That's all

I don't understand why do you want to do with this group, explain more please, i can't add feature in GLScript if i don't understand why is needed. example, scope, etc..
i know it's not a pleasure to explain, but i need it to find the best way for an extension

well for the dit part i mean like lets say ur a cop and u wanna chase some one they have to be with in a certain distance like 250 m as for list group a user can do !admins and it will put the admins currently logged on i used this feature before by putting it in the sorce and it worked. i was thinking when i started to implant this into cruise i forgot there isnt a feature for it in lfslapper
Sorry, but i don't know how work cruise insim, can you explain me more or anyone have cruise experience can tell me what Fire_optikz001 want

Gai-Luron
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :well for the dit part i mean like lets say ur a cop and u wanna chase some one they have to be with in a certain distance like 250 m as for list group a user can do !admins and it will put the admins currently logged on i used this feature before by putting it in the sorce and it worked. i was thinking when i started to implant this into cruise i forgot there isnt a feature for it in lfslapper

Have to say that English is my one and only language, and I'm struggling to understand what you are saying here.

Rough translation?:

Well for the dit (what is "dit"?) part - first?

For instance, say you are a cop (police) and you want to chase someone. When the person being chased is within certain distance of the police e.g. 250m, then both the person being chased and the police can type
!admin, and that will list the current admins currently logged onto the race server.

(I assume if too far away from Police, the !admin command will not be allowed to work? Not knowing cruise, why does distance matter?).

I used this feature before, by putting it in the source, and it worked.

When I started to add this feature into my cruise script, I had forgotten there isn't a feature like that in lfslapper.

Is this a proper translation?

Either way, can you please try write your words and sentences properly, using capital letters and punctuation, to make it easier to read?

I'm not trying to diss you, but a lot of the people who develop, use, comment and help on lfslapper don't use English as their first language, and I find it much easier to understand what they write than your posts.

I have little free time at the moment, so I tend now to quickly go through the posts, and if I don't understand the gist of what's said on the first read, I go to next post. If you can't go to bother of writing properly, why should I go to bother of reading?

Sorry for the rant, but hope you understand that a little more effort on your part would make it easier for all.
Another update!
added VWS FXR XRR FZR
Attached images
Cruise.jpg
Why don't you use stored value for report? if report must be stored even than Lapper stop or no, if no use setPlayerVar only. You can setup only one playervar to store with separator for each message, instead using group. In fact there is more one solution, the only good is relative of what you want to do later in prog.

Use splitToArray instead split? For that you do is better, the use of FOREACH is more clean in this case!

An another question, Why do you need to be less than 250meter ( from who ) to have the admin list?
#14 - Uke
Quote :Another update!
added VWS FXR XRR FZR

Why did you add VWS when we donät even have it yet, and i think we will not have it in a long time :S
would have been easier to add it now
Quote from Gai-Luron :Why do you need to be less than 250meter ( from who ) to have the admin list?

it does not that was a misunderstanding i guess but how would i do the split toarray from a file? i need it to read files and get the users from the file :P

UPDATE 1.1:

Added Bonus% (%done till bonus)
added bank intrest
started on Happyhour
Update 1.2
Beta Release see first post
Can you put your server name in your posts m8, saves earching for it

I cant see this folder (..\bin\default\includes\addonsused.lpr)
I can find Includes folder, but there isnt a addonsused.lpr in there ?

Mick
Quote from Mikjen :Can you put your server name in your posts m8, saves earching for it

I cant see this folder (..\bin\default\includes\addonsused.lpr)
I can find Includes folder, but there isnt a addonsused.lpr in there ?

Mick

there should be do u have the latest version of lfslapper?

also fixed a tiny bug to fix demo compatibility and fixed bug in !menu

forgot to add a help menu will add that asap

will also add save every 5 min or so when i add help
5.714 is what is hosted on our server ? doesnt even have inclkude folder

I see latest version is 5.922, will ask franky about it
Hey guys, Its ok that you add VWS and stuff but, actually if the new patch comes out, will the lapper properly work?? I think its kind of senseless
what u mean by that? i would imagine it would still work i added the vws to save alot of problems down the road
Good man Franky at 500servers.com has now uodated the Lapper on our server

i get Access denied when typing !mode Drift
Quote from Mikjen :Good man Franky at 500servers.com has now uodated the Lapper on our server

i get Access denied when typing !mode Drift

hmmm are u inn the admin file?
Yes, in admin.txt and superuser as well

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG