The online racing simulator
Hey guys i recoded the download counter system so now i can store more then 1 variable in the variable file like version (part of a future update)
and more variables if needed

(this is for the website not the script itself)
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :remade thing for when Completely new users Join (Reduces Server Load And cleans it up a bit)

Found a bug in this ... update will be online in a few minutes

http://t3charmy.tk/LFSLapper-Cruise/

if you haven't downloaded this now GO AHEAD AND DO SO! i believe i got the final beta done might have another ... asfor 4 cops perchase im having a little problem coding this so i think im gonna wait a little longer
as of now:
  1. the releases will be in zips because they include multiple files
  2. you will UnZip the Zip contents to your Default directory (eg. Default_1)
  3. if you already have the Script Installed there will be a special area called Patch DownLoad
need help ^^
Hello,

i hope someone can help me =)
I have LFSLapper with ur great cruise AddOn. Now to my problem. I guess everything is working for me when i play on my Dedi-server. But when i shut my server down all player stats are cancled. When i restart and relog to my server everything is blown away =(
But i guess i do everything right, 'couse things like Drift-meter is working. The Cruise mod is also working, but like i said, when server is down everything is gone =(

Forgive my bad english ;-)

Regards
Quote from BuTTnuGG3T :Hello,

i hope someone can help me =)
I have LFSLapper with ur great cruise AddOn. Now to my problem. I guess everything is working for me when i play on my Dedi-server. But when i shut my server down all player stats are cancled. When i restart and relog to my server everything is blown away =(
But i guess i do everything right, 'couse things like Drift-meter is working. The Cruise mod is also working, but like i said, when server is down everything is gone =(

Forgive my bad english ;-)

Regards

hmm do you get the message that says "user data saved"?

and what version of lfslapper
ok guys i found a bug in the new expire sys i will have a new version up in about 10 min
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :hmm do you get the message that says "user data saved"?

and what version of lfslapper

No, such a message i didn´t see anywhere =(
And I use Lapper 5.926

EDIT: I think i get it.. But don´t ask how The only thing is that i started a Dedi-server from ingame (without graphics) and not from the Dedi-server .exe .... but now it saves my data..... weird
Hello i have a big problem

I have LFSLapper on my server.. he work great , But a command doesn;t work , command is !drf (name car) i write !drf XRG and nothing doing... please help me !
And another problem is

Thx
Attached images
Problem.JPG
Quote from ShoBByims :Hello i have a big problem

I have LFSLapper on my server.. he work great , But a command doesn;t work , command is !drf (name car) i write !drf XRG and nothing doing... please help me !
And another problem is

Thx

wrong forum but i can help

looks to me u either have a extra ) in "drifttolowaction" or your missing one

best would be to post it here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=58234&page=16
Hey All starting Next week im getting a new domain (t3charmy.net) so i will have a patch when ever i get the new domain set up
Quick question, is it possible to run this using Wine @Linux?
Quote from M4T4Z4 :Quick question, is it possible to run this using Wine @Linux?

if u can run lapper on linux, then u can run this addon to.
"This Page Cannot Be Displayed" error
Error when trying to download from web

This Page Cannot Be Displayed

The host name resolution (DNS lookup) for this host name ( t3charmy.tk ) has failed. The Internet address may be misspelled or obsolete, the host ( t3charmy.tk ) may be temporarily unavailable, or the DNS server may be unresponsive.
Please check the spelling of the Internet address entered. If it is correct, try this request later.
If you have questions, or if this condition persists, please contact your corporate network administrator and provide the codes shown below.
Notification codes: (1, DNS_FAIL, t3charmy.tk)
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :hey guys i fixed 2 things...
  1. User data saved even when not in cruise mode
  2. updated the domain
http://t3charmy.net/LFSLapper-Cruise/

Quote from sinanju :Error when trying to download from web

This Page Cannot Be Displayed

The host name resolution (DNS lookup) for this host name ( t3charmy.tk ) has failed. The Internet address may be misspelled or obsolete, the host ( t3charmy.tk ) may be temporarily unavailable, or the DNS server may be unresponsive.
Please check the spelling of the Internet address entered. If it is correct, try this request later.
If you have questions, or if this condition persists, please contact your corporate network administrator and provide the codes shown below.
Notification codes: (1, DNS_FAIL, t3charmy.tk)

... read ...
ok guys well in 2.0 im gonna have a lot of small fixes ... gonna re code the whole system for multi language support and i am gonna finish happy hour!

i am thinking this wont be out for a month or so ... i might have tiny patches here and their tho
hey all... Guess what! im 25% done with 2.0! [(woohoo) so i will have 2.0 by monday(if all goes well)]
but... i will have to release a small patch tonight to fix a few bugs

some things that will be removed in 2.0:
  1. Old Bank system
  2. Some other minor things...
ok well i will have this update out by tuesday im hoping, i am only changing the major stuff for translations atm, in 2.1 i will hopefully have it all translated...

i will release a beta version first so you guys can double check and make sure its stable
2.0 Beta
Hey guys, Well, i have 2.0 BETA ready i want u guys to test this for me ony lang i have is en if u want to translate them to another language for me put them in a .txt file and post it here

i will have the update up in a few minutes
i am gonna release an update tomorrow for sure i have to recode the expire system will be late tommorow afternoon (my time) because i also have to double check for bugs =]
Seeing as no one else can be bothered congratulating you,

Well Done m8, looks good

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG