The online racing simulator
hey guys i'm gonna be working on the site for it this week im gonna try and make it a little better
it tells me error on connect to sever... What do i do?
Quote from elmasfumao :it tells me error on connect to sever... What do i do?

means you
  1. don't have it set to the right server
  2. don't have the right password
How i set the lapper to Cruise Mode?
Nice Lapper mod! Never thought it was possible
hey guys i have found a bug in the happy hour i will not release a patch for it as i gonna be releasing full 2.00 tomorrow
Make a Add admin command and a refund command like !refund [amount] [usersname]...

Why does the insim dont save when i close it?
Quote from elmasfumao :Make a Add admin command and a refund command like !refund [amount] [usersname]...

Why does the insim dont save when i close it?

it has refund...
Yea but it dont work... How you add admin to the Lapper?
Quote from elmasfumao :Yea but it dont work... How you add admin to the Lapper?

should be a file called admin.txt add your lfs username there ... 'elmasfumao'
ok, You didnt answer my ? about why the lapper when i close it none of the data save
Quote from elmasfumao :ok, You didnt answer my ? about why the lapper when i close it none of the data save

it should save every 5 min ... when u close lfslapper it will only have the data from when it last saved make sure to do !FS before u close lapper
Also 2.0 is now online you guys can go ahead and download it ... please let me know if you find any bugs
You should write the whole list of commands that work for the lapper of cruise mode another thing there is no !refund command look what it says

No such option for this command: !refund and notting happens when i type !fs
Quote from elmasfumao :You should write the whole list of commands that work for the lapper of cruise mode another thing there is no !refund command look what it says

No such option for this command: !refund and notting happens when i type !fs

u have to be a admin for both to work...

btw for refund ... its !refund [car,cash,KM] [amount] [user]
when you do !fs text shows or notting shows?
Quote from elmasfumao :when you do !fs text shows or notting shows?

the easiest thing to do was make me an admin so i can go in check myself :/
Problem im using Start New Host for a while
i found out what the problem is... i think the problem is when u host the server off of ur lfs and no one else is on the server it wont save ... i will fix this

if i can find a way...
by when you think you could fix it?
Quote from elmasfumao :by when you think you could fix it?

not sure a easy fix would be for you to run 2 lfs' one would be the server (IN DEDICATED MODE) and the other would be the one u use to join the local server
You have msn? if you do can i have it? anyways you should edit the saving command .. oo and make a drift point counter
i have a drift counter ... but its not part of the CRUISE addon :P

also i was wondering if i should make a .exe which will be a lot easier to manage for you guys because it will auto update the files and if any new files are added it will update them too... would be a lot easier for me to manage too
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :i have a drift counter ... but its not part of the CRUISE addon :P

also i was wondering if i should make a .exe which will be a lot easier to manage for you guys because it will auto update the files and if any new files are added it will update them too... would be a lot easier for me to manage too

Im ok with the idea

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG