The online racing simulator
How to make a car that is moving at speeds greater than 10 km / h close windows if at a lower speed to opens the windows again?

I would like to ask what does this value: $argv = substr( $id,6,strlen($id)); ?
Quote from LFSCruise :You probably read what was written previously.
I need that speed to be displayed during openPrivButton.

Hi,
Your free to change the PrivMSG into a button, its only a example how to show the speed.

Sinanju wrote some time ago a nice post how to use and make buttons.
Read it and play with it. This makes it more easy to understand how to make something by your own.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1494891#post1494891

In you Lapper map is also a map called "doc" with the file changes.txt
in this file you can find almost everything how and when to use something.
Its good the read it.
Quote from Tim NL :Hi,
Your free to change the PrivMSG into a button, its only a example how to show the speed.

Sinanju wrote some time ago a nice post how to use and make buttons.
Read it and play with it. This makes it more easy to understand how to make something by your own.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1494891#post1494891

In you Lapper map is also a map called "doc" with the file changes.txt
in this file you can find almost everything how and when to use something.
Its good the read it.

I could not find what want to I .Thank you very much.

How to make a car that is moving at speeds greater than 10 km / h close windows if at a lower speed to opens the windows again?
Do you know how to make.
Joined as a player and hit CTRL + U
That he could not save the layout?
It would not allow to save the layout.
As far as I'm aware, you can't stop anyone from copying a layout, regardless of the InSim you're using.

If you want to keep it private, it probably means you have to only use it in leagues, etc, where the server is either private and/or password entry only.
The server must be open but can anyone save the layout and arrangement of the papules may be in the wrong hands.

It could be any exercise insim hide the save button?
Found couple of threads on this issue HERE and HERE that discuss about copying layouts.
Is it possible to do that only by standing on the buttons appear and disappear while moving?
Hi,
1. How make a jobs?
2. How make this script to work?
openPrivButton( "Cruise_HUD3",50,0,100,5,5,-1,32, "strFormat( ^7Health: {0:0.00%}",GetCurrentPlayerVar( "Health" )
. "%nl%" . strFormat( "^7Bonus: {0:0.00%}",ToNum( GetCurrentPlayerVar("BonusMeter") / $Refund["dist"] ) );

-
(LFSCruise) DELETED by LFSCruise
@LFSCruise and bananas111: you both keep asking questions and expecting help from people while doing nothing your self. This is no way to learn programming within Lapper. Create your own code, test it, discover the flaws, learn from them and then you will slowly get the hang of it. Start by making simple things, read the documention and create code to test what a a variable does under certain events.

The other thing is, why ask so many questions about creating a cruise mod while you are actualy posting in a thread of someone who already created a whole working cruise mod. Simply download the script, install it on your Lapper and your done. You can also use the code as future reference, so when you know enough about coding yourself, you can modify the script to your likings are start creating one yourself.

But please stop all the questions now and start to learn things on your own. If you really can't find why something isn't working, post the code you made, post all the thing you tried to make it working and then the more experienced people are more then willing to help you out or at least into the right direction.

@More experienced coders: don't answer these all these questions any more, unless they followed the learning curve as mentioned above and when presented with code created on their own in combination with all the solutions tried to make it working.
What I'm looking for the following script will create hardly to be found.
From heaven to me does not information.
How do I know if this is possible or not.
I think that it is impossible that a openPrivButton to display speed.
I have day and night I try in every way but not in ANY way to fail.

I think that there is need to create new value.
Because that's the thing I do not think they will succeed.

As the player votes for the beginning or the end I do not think it's possible to do that kicked him.

Jug over C# is somehow done.
I want to ask and maybe you can pick from C# code and another one to add to LFSLapper.

How are the numbers:
SetCurrentPlayerVar ("Numbers", round (ToNum (RandomNum (100000,999999)), 0));

Yes I would be very interesting to do with the letters that should be something or do not know:
SetCurrentPlayerVar (lettersSorts ", round (ToNum (RandomNum (AAA, ZZZ)), 0));
or
SetCurrentPlayerVar (lettersSorts ", round (ToNum (RandomNum (A, Z)), 0));
or
SetCurrentPlayerVar (lettersSorts ", round (ToNum (RandomLet (AAA, ZZZ)), 0));
or
SetCurrentPlayerVar (lettersSorts ", round (ToNum (RandomSor (AAA, ZZZ)), 0));

It is very interesting to do random sorts(a,b,c)
Quote from Yisc[NL] :@LFSCruise and bananas111: you both keep asking questions and expecting help from people while doing nothing your self. This is no way to learn programming within Lapper. Create your own code, test it, discover the flaws, learn from them and then you will slowly get the hang of it. Start by making simple things, read the documention and create code to test what a a variable does under certain events.

The other thing is, why ask so many questions about creating a cruise mod while you are actualy posting in a thread of someone who already created a whole working cruise mod. Simply download the script, install it on your Lapper and your done. You can also use the code as future reference, so when you know enough about coding yourself, you can modify the script to your likings are start creating one yourself.

But please stop all the questions now and start to learn things on your own. If you really can't find why something isn't working, post the code you made, post all the thing you tried to make it working and then the more experienced people are more then willing to help you out or at least into the right direction.

@More experienced coders: don't answer these all these questions any more, unless they followed the learning curve as mentioned above and when presented with code created on their own in combination with all the solutions tried to make it working.

I reading docs but when I make script's it work but this script doesn't work and I don't found informacion how do it so please say how.
Where there would be a mistake because I think there is an error where add color to red.

$Chase[$argv] = "^7Player: " . GetPlayerVar( $argv, "NickName" ) . "%nl%" . GetCurrentPlayerVar( "NickName") . "%nl%^7Distance: ".DistFromUser($userName,$argv)." ^7m%nl%^7Speed: " . GetPlayerVar( $argv , "InstantSpeed" ) . " " . GetPlayerVar( $argv , "UnitSpeed"[COLOR="Red"] ) ) . " . %nl%" . "[/COLOR]%at%" . "^7Player: " . GetCurrentPlayerVar( "Chase" ) . "%nl%" . GetCurrentPlayerVar( "NickName") . "%nl%^7Distance: ".DistFromUser($userName,$argv)." ^7m%nl%^7Speed: " . GetPlayerVar( $argv , "InstantSpeed" ) . " " . GetPlayerVar( $argv , "UnitSpeed" ) ) " . %nl%";

How do I fix it?
Hi,
How make that. Then chase start start timer with minutes and seconds?
Right here we go

1) all of commands dont work i anit listing them to many and i forgot which ones work and which ones dont

2) cop system, bust people even tho they havent even stop and could do with a fineing system cant get people to !pay that dont work and could do with focrce fine (could do with a clickable fineing system easyer to understand to new users
and even if your 5 meters away will not bust

3) there people out there with version 6.0.1.3 and i can only get 6.0.1.1 can i have link to 6.0.1.3 please

4) could do with all updating like the open track config had to change some of the insim code

5) could do with more commands like refunding if cop fine wrong and all the commands in the !help only for admins and mods

6) !hc commands when you go to membership i dont think that work tryed putting my self to admin didnt do nothing

thanks matt
welcome message
hi guys

i want to know how to add an welcome message to the server cruise lfslapper? please help
Heeelp!
Quote from sinanju :Just checked and !node will not work in open track configuration mode.

But !zone will.

Instead of using !node try using !zone on the racing line.

Then code might be something like

<?php 
    RegisterZoneAction
"AS5Y" , -619,-439SN_Odeon,"" );
?>

then exactly same sub-routine I showed earlier

<?php 
Sub SN_Odeon
$userName )

openPrivButton"location",2,20,24,6,2,4,96,"^7ODEON TURN -->");
EndSub
?>

If you find that you're not 'catching' people in your zone and they go past it, then nothing to stop you having a zone at either side, but all having the same sub-routine, like

<?php 
    RegisterZoneAction
"AS5Y" , -619,-429,SN_Odeon,"" );

RegisterZoneAction"AS5Y" , -619,-439,SN_Odeon,"" );

RegisterZoneAction"AS5Y" , -619,-449,SN_Odeon,"" );
?>

I use this system quite a bit, but usually only take the zone details for the racing line as it's not important if they miss it.

Edit
----

If you're doing something for cruise use, of course you will not be interested in the racing line, so you may have to do multiple zones, or put barriers up so that you have to go through the specified zone.

thx i added it but i get an error on my screen! because i do add it in AS1Y SN Odeon and then i add it into the registerzoneaction and then i add the Sub that u added there and then i edit the location with the first -318 not the other one after it and then i do that with !zone and then i do restart my server insim. and then if i go to the exit of the pit where i added that it wont appear does it work or do i do it wrong can u please help me?
Hi,
How make that when officer on duty show for him private button?
Hello guys, I am back! I am currently debating on whether I am gonna either scrap the whole project, and re code from scratch, or get rid of crummy code, and make it 1000x better...
Release what you have. And then work on version 2.0. It's how the world works , just look at PRISM's core.
Quote from T3charmy :Hello guys, I am back! I am currently debating on whether I am gonna either scrap the whole project, and re code from scratch, or get rid of crummy code, and make it 1000x better...

Can you get me a new web with these files, becose this website don't work!
Quote from Dygear :Release what you have. And then work on version 2.0. It's how the world works , just look at PRISM's core.

What I have is released.... And as for new link, its coming soon.
Is it possible to make each player to show only those cars which he has have?

As
ISP_PLC, // 53 - instruction : player cars
Quote from LFSCruise :Is it possible to make each player to show only those cars which he has have?

As
ISP_PLC, // 53 - instruction : player cars

Very soon it will be..watch the forums
Hi
I need to do something like that then I drived 50km I can buy xfg when I drived 200km I can drive xrg how I can do that?? I need simple code nothing else.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG