The online racing simulator
Live for Speed S2, version Z28
(188 posts, closed, started )
Hi,

I had LFS installed on my computer for a very long time. It was working fine and all, so I decided to update to Z28. I deleted all of my older LFS files and folders, reinstalled a fresh LFS which I downloaded on www.lfs.net and fired the game.

I tried to unlock LFS without success, I get the not so unusual Master Server connection problem. Usually it was because of my firewall but even when I turn it off, I cannot reach Master Server.

Running on Vista
LFS isnt installed in Programs Files

Thanks for your help
master server is up, sure it isn't something to do with the new way LFS does its server search thingy (udp or whatever it is?)
Please do not delete shit post. Scawen you promised releasing Rockingham, VW Scirocco and of course S3, a lot of people woke up in the morning of christmas, and turned on their PCs to see, 'Is it out, is it not out" but unfortunatley nothing. Will the Scirocco be available before 2011? Thats all i had to say, if there is anyone else who wants to say something please do it here. Thank you
Quote from Ady_Romania :Please do not delete shit post. Scawen you promised releasing Rockingham, VW Scirocco and of course S3, a lot of people woke up in the morning of christmas, and turned on their PCs to see, 'Is it out, is it not out" but unfortunatley nothing. Will the Scirocco be available before 2011? Thats all i had to say, if there is anyone else who wants to say something please do it here. Thank you

Dont make a new thread and then post again here. STFU KTHXBAI!
Quote from Ady_Romania :Please do not delete shit post. Scawen you promised releasing Rockingham, VW Scirocco and of course S3, a lot of people woke up in the morning of christmas, and turned on their PCs to see, 'Is it out, is it not out" but unfortunatley nothing. Will the Scirocco be available before 2011? Thats all i had to say, if there is anyone else who wants to say something please do it here. Thank you

Wait till 2020

Quote from J03130 :Dont make a new thread and then post again here. STFU KTHXBAI!

stfu
Quote from J03130 :Dont make a new thread and then post again here. STFU KTHXBAI!

post was blocked

I can't see anywhere that it should be released in 2009.
Quote from Ady_Romania :promised releasing Rockingham, VW Scirocco and of course S3

Shall we put money on them keeping that promise? What, £50 UK Sterling?
Quote from Flame CZE :I can't see anywhere that it should be released in 2009.

Scawen said that they hope to release VWS in the first half of 2009. But due to the tyre physics,it got delayed.
Quote from hp999 :Scawen said that they hope to release VWS in the first half of 2009. But due to the tyre physics,it got delayed.

I was referring to the latest progress report. However, they still hoped to release it, still no release date.

Great spirit here man and nice reply for this days and in a forum... Try TVE's thread maybe you learn something about Discussion!!

Dont post just for show off behind from a pc.....:chair:
Quote from hp999 :. But due to the tyre physics,it got delayed.

It got delayed, lol, nothing hasn't moved since december 2008...
Hmm, maybe the authors of LFS got too much money from people that bought LFS and now they're on lifetime vacation in Hawaii...
Word zan-i!
Nothing has moved since december 2008?? uh wat?

You realise you posted in a thread about a new patch released after Dec 2008? Get a grip please.
Wow, a patch!
With major improvements!!!
Like, eeeeermm, reduced minimum view height in SHIFT+U mode...
and added support for lfs:// !!!
WOW!
Quote from morpha :That's neither an nVidia nor ATI thing, that's a Desktop Window Manager (DWM) thing and it only affects Vista and Seven. On XP, both nVidia and ATI should allow span mode, which sets both screens up as a single large surface to draw on (one big virtual screen so to speak).

i used lfs windowed with ultramon to span across both screens
Everyone knows how LFS development is, sometimes there wil be loads of patches and updates, sometimes it will go relatively quiet while the devs are busy creating new stuff for the game, it has always been this way and i guess it will continue to be this way in the future.

And just for your info. we have had about 10 test patches this year, and then this official stable version too, and the fact that we are all posting in a thread which is for the Z28 official patch further backs up my point.

Development stopped, dont be daft.

Its basically a case of put up or shut up to be honest.
Personally, Im pretty sure the development HAS stopped... because its holiday time... almost nobody works during that time.

Things should start looking better a few months into the next year though (I hope).
clean z28 xr doesn have interior light indicator.

on win onscreen keyboard atm
what? Z28 XR's have indicators/turn signals on the dash? or are you talking about the roof light or something bizarre?
interior light indicator?

He wanted to have a make-out session with his GF in an LFS car for New Years celebration?

Dev's we need window demister next ...
#172 - e.M
dunno where to put it but tbo class will be nomore with limited setups unless it includes restrictions so im asking will it include that?
Quote from e.M :dunno where to put it but tbo class will be nomore with limited setups unless it includes restrictions so im asking will it include that?

With the new tire and suspension model the tbo class will need balancing anyway, or at least it's very probable. And if a class turns out to be unbalanced there is still the option to play with the restriction settings, either local on a server via an insim app or global via the master server.

Depends on how close the beta testers can get the cars with the default sets, or to what options the setups will be limited, I'm not sure if those have been mentioned yet.
i hope they fix the FXO, having to put on 3-4% intake restriction just to race with other TBO's is a pain.
This thread is closed

Live for Speed S2, version Z28
(188 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG