The online racing simulator
Quote from Feffe85 :that should be in a PM to the devs.. not here..

Well, if someone likes to get banned from ever uploading hotlaps again for the short fame of having a WR for maybe half a day until Victor can take it down, he sure can try...
Quote from bbman :Well, if someone likes to get banned from ever uploading hotlaps again for the short fame of having a WR for maybe half a day until Victor can take it down, he sure can try...

true, tho its stupid to give the devs more work then they already have... sry for ot..
Well the hotlap issue is test patch related, as it isnt supposed to be possible, so it could be regarded as an exploitation of a hole in the SPR data in test patches, so therefore a test patch bug, which is what this thread is for?
Thank you very much for the optiones to TH2GO users, I will try tomorrow
Thanks
Just to be sure, cause I didn't see a reply on the Z16 thread yet. Are there more people who have this little problem with bezel compensation?

When I activate bezel compensation on 3 screens you see the views on left and right monitor move a bit to the center. Sounds correct, but the most left vertical line of pixels on the center monitor is also rendered/changed.

It's like if the left render is 1281 pixels (screen width + 1) so the last vertical line of pixels of that render appears on the left side of the center monitor.

UPDATE: I think this is not LFS related.. I have a way to reproduce this problem in Windows too... thanx & post can be removed
-
(senn) DELETED by senn
:yipee: Tyre bug fixed!

Downloading soon
I tried a little the TH2GO functions. It is really better than ever, but I miss some feature.

I liked a lot much to put 5 monitors in left and right, than just put 1 in each side, it gives a curved view more natural. But if I put that LFS says "Not wide enough for true 11-screen setup, assuming 3-screen setup for external view"

So if LFS assumed 3 monitors (it is true) can be possible to activate the bezel management for ONLY 3 monitors?

Another thing is to adjust the angle of each monitor, to adjust FOV at more realistic possible. Only moving fordward and backward monitors, or with differents sizes the FOV is changed and the angle of each monitor is diferent. See image

I think now the angle of each monitor is automatic and dependent on FOV, and it is good but I miss the option to adjust that.

360º FOV option give me a lot to think with

As always, you've got versatile tools and very simplified way, I like your philosophy
Attached images
LFS triple monitor.jpg
Here is what I have noticed:

1. FPS are higher most of the time BUT have gone down to 5 fps for a few seconds every once in a while.
2. Excellent online. Only got the JOOS thing once.
3. Everything else works really well.

Good job Devs!
No problems with this patch so far.

Just one little question though.

I know it's not a priority, but will the new dashlights that are used in external views going to be used on the real dashboards in cockpit view?

The only one I can see being tough to read (not that you need to read it) is the 'shift up' light, the others would be fine.
Attached images
dashlights.jpg
Can we have our ABS light back
Quote from beefyman666 :I know it's not a priority, but will the new dashlights that are used in external views going to be used on the real dashboards in cockpit view?

Read
Quote from Scawen :
Virtual dash uses symbols (soon to be implemented on real dashboards)

Quote from beefyman666 :The only one I can see being tough to read (not that you need to read it) is the 'shift up' light, the others would be fine.

Yes, I agree with you.
Speedbutton disapears
Hey,

ive found a litle bug ^^

if you exit the pits you see the arow and the speedlimit
all fine
but if you press now ESC it dissapears and arrow is still there
Attached images
lfs_00000300.JPG
lfs_00000301.JPG
Quote from Flame CZE :Read

Oops, my bad. Extremely tired right now and didn't read before I posted.

Nice to see they will be added.
I prefer the red circle like before for "Shift-Up" Light...
Never saw a "Shift up" in real...
-
(detail) DELETED by detail
Quote from SiL-X :I prefer the red circle like before for "Shift-Up" Light...

:iagree:
I have tried this version and for me it works perfectly fine.

A question Scawen, why did you put the strongest lights indicator, and not the mediums one?

I take it in races, most of the time by far the mediums are the ones to use?
Attached images
Sem título.JPG
Drive the current Corolla, no "Shift Up", but "Shift" plus a green triangle above.
Attached images
shiftindicator.JPG

that was also my thought when i first saw that. btw in the real dashboard it ll be unreadable :/
Quote from uttoro :Drive the current Corolla, no "Shift Up", but "Shift" plus a green triangle above.

Also, my GF's cousin has a mid-90's Saab 900 Turbo hatchback, and it has a light that says "Shift Up", in red. I couldn't find pics though, and her car's quite far away for me to go get one at 7am. :P

It's not a shift light you would have in a real life, it's not even rpm based like real world shift lights. It's more like a helper for new players to tell you the exact moment to shift. So it makes sense that it tells you exactly what you need to do, instead of some obscure red light.
#47 - PoVo
Thank You!
Quote from uttoro :Drive the current Corolla, no "Shift Up", but "Shift" plus a green triangle above.

Средняя скорость 38km/h? You are slow.
just opened my lfs with z17 installed and this happened (in attachment) its fine when i restart LFS but why does it happen :P
Attached images
WOWWWWo. ROFl.JPG
Hey guys,

Was just in a race when it was noticed by a couple of drivers that when they pitted they had "Repair Damage" turned off but their damage was still repaired.
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z17 (online compatible)
(332 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG