The online racing simulator
I can see you've been working hard scawen, lots of updates people doesn't notice, you've done a great job
Working your ass of day and nigth for people who does nothing but complain :P
Quote from aroX123 :I can see you've been working hard scawen, lots of updates people doesn't notice, you've done a great job
Working your ass of day and nigth for people who does nothing but complain :P

Nice cheering up, but do it in a other thread or something Arox. I'm trying to keep up with the bugs. Reproduce them on my system etc.

E: Your not helping scawen at all, if you want to help them, track some bugs.
lfs crashes when ever 2 people crash :| or 1 person hits a barrier or something like that its crashed like 5 times today
Quote from J03130 :Awwww!! First time i been dissapointed by anything to do with lfs oh well fingers crossed for tommorow or today if you want to be a smartass lmao! thanks Scawen much appreciated!.

If you read the F*** thread you see that many have probs with that. So all we try to help Scawen with bugs & crashes of the LFS. I think is better to post a bug/crash than to say "if you want to be a smartass"Help has results.......

P.S.:If you have probs or you are disappoint, use Z15 like me and no probs.....Exept of patch probs!!!
Make your life easy
Quote from CUPRAMAN :If you read the F*** thread you see that many have probs with that. So all we try to help Scawen with bugs & crashes of the LFS. I think is better to post a bug/crash than to say "if you want to be a smartass"Help has results.......

P.S.:If you have probs or you are disappoint, use Z15 like me and no probs.....Exept of patch probs!!!
Make your life easy

i've already done my share of bug finding sweetheart.
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z17 (online compatible)
(332 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG