The online racing simulator
[LCC] London City Cruisers (2009)
(209 posts, closed, started )
As far as i can say a improvement atleast, good luck!

Quote from MrAss :I once saw two men kissing in the park. It was the gayest thing I had ever seen till I saw this thread.

i thought it too....until i saw your post

*edit* seems like people came here to troll with no praticular reason, just to kick down someone who's already there...you bullys, go pick someone on your size!!!

*runs away and hides under the bed*
Quote from thatguy :
Quote from RacerAsh3 :Can i ask why you need 4 team owners and 2 team supervisors, to manage one normal member?

Because he is one tough to manage badass?

stig materiel

EDIT SIG***
Quote from Bmxtwins :WO!! WAIT A SECOND!

Lorinczi is in my team mate remove from your roster IMMEDIATELY. And they said they arent on your team from my latest knowledge so mate pull them out.

Hello i'm team owner theres abouslty no way am I removing him untill I get confirmation from this sertain team member.

Thank you,
Team Management
Quote from MrAss :I once saw two men kissing in the park. It was the gayest thing I had ever seen till I saw this thread.

I don't know if I should change my signature or act like I never saw this reply.
Quote from (The Stig) :Hello i'm team owner theres abouslty no way am I removing him untill I get confirmation from this sertain team member.

Thank you,
Team Management

One thing learn2spell. Otherwise, Good luck!
Quote from (The Stig) :Hello i'm team owner theres abouslty no way am I removing him untill I get confirmation from this sertain team member.

Thank you,
Team Management

sertain certain
theres there's
abouslty absolutely
untill until

spell check?
Quote from westfield bend :
spell check?

What?

By the way, no offense, but it's kinda insolent to open a new thread after the same old one got closed, IMO.

Anyway, I hope that it's worth the effort at least.. And I hope we don't see huge, bold, hysterical talk again. Would that be possible..
- News - Race Team Relesed
Race Team Relesed

[LCR] London City Racers will be operational hopefully at 2010 on the 1st of january 2010 LCD is soon to be relesed but its not far behind the 2012 deadline for our services to be relesed so we hope this will keep us going for a long time .

Thanks,
CEO of LCC
lol 2012, some ppl thinks that earth will be colapsed at this year
Quote from oldnavy :lol 2012, some ppl thinks that earth will be colapsed at this year

Was about to say the same, with less typos
cmon guys this is a good team
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :cmon guys this is a good team

i'll believe that when they enter into a big-name league and rank well.
Quote from bunder9999 :i'll believe that when they enter into a big-name league and rank well.

Cmon... The name of the -errhhh...- 1st team manager is a strong enough proof of their exeptional abilities

Oh and btw...

Quote from LCC's website :Comming soon

This is pure gold:dopey:
I actually dont know whether to cry or laugh at this.....

Stig... Just give up already....
This abouslty fails. Done in 2010-2012? By then you have (2 teams per day) a LOT!? teams created. What's the use in your own team when you can't stick with one for a minute. Just join a team, or no, plug out your internet cable.

Thanks in advance.
Quote from 'GreyBull [CHA :
This is pure gold:dopey:

hahahahaha, i just noticed
Due to technical faults with our server base the servers will be down we are sorry about this we've contacted the engerneers at the Server Base.
Those darn engerneers. Good luck with your project. :-/
Quote from (The Stig) :Due to technical faults with our server base the servers will be down we are sorry about this we've contacted the engerneers at the Server Base.

such a shame, i hope the engerneers hurry up and fix the server base as soon as possible.
#47 - Jakg
This thread makes baby Jesus cry.
Quote from Jakg :This thread makes baby Jesus cry.

Me too.

I hope the servers will be up soon, because I want to be on them again, can't miss then.

White text is white and sarcastic.
Damn those engerneers taking there time
Im a new member of this great team, we've just sent our MoE application, hopefully it will be accepted
This thread is closed

[LCC] London City Cruisers (2009)
(209 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG