The online racing simulator
[LCC] London City Cruisers (2009)
(209 posts, closed, started )
If I saw an ugly g*y skin like that in my rear mirror I'd bump you off the track, or just leave the server.
Quote from Bose321 :If I saw an ugly g*y skin like that in my rear mirror I'd bump you off the track, or just leave the server.

I would crash because I LMAO'd.
Twatted up the arse? Hand of bob shit? Lerts 4 president? I don't get any of those, is at a gay team or something?

Fyi: The wireframe isn't to make the car look prettyful, although the rainbow on the front does that just fine
Edit : Oh nvm, should have read the last page. (fail.)

and what the hell is that skin about? Are you gay-cruising team?
You should implant 'GrindR' in your Insim. So you can cruise all local players.
Can i join? I'm quick, and i'm a good cruiser, but i'm not that great a drifter.

Good luck with your amazing "new" "team"... "thing :S"
And please get the servers up, i must come and have a look
Nooooo, Dave, if you go, take me with you....please =]
I don't think they'll have you Josh, standards are set too high.. Plus you're not gay, and the skin would suggest thats an entry requirement from now on :P
Quote from Davidos93 :I don't think they'll have you Josh, standards are set too high.. Plus you're not gay, and the skin would suggest thats an entry requirement from now on :P

Shame :'(. i would have worked wonders for them, i'm sure.
Quote from Bose321 :Eww?

Haha, we'll see XD.

Stig, if, for whatever reason, i leave [TC], could i please have a guaranteed placement in your wonderful team?

Love,

Joshua. xx

I think that's what i need to say?
Quote from Davidos93 :Can i join? I'm quick, and i'm a good cruiser, but i'm not that great a drifter.

Good luck with your amazing "new" "team"... "thing :S"
And please get the servers up, i must come and have a look

Yes the servers are UP AND running
Quote from superstix :Haha, we'll see XD.

Stig, if, for whatever reason, i leave [TC], could i please have a guaranteed placement in your wonderful team?

Love,

Joshua. xx

I think that's what i need to say?

Yes you will get a guaranteed placement in my team but I know your not going to leave [TC] because you've been there for ages but we're going to have to see about that wont we

Quote from (The Stig) :Yes you will get a guaranteed placement in my team but I know your not going to leave [TC] because you've been there for ages but we're going to have to see about that wont we

Thanks buddy 'ol pal.
Can I also come when I'm bored with my own team?
wow ok stig u do know when u try n join [SC] u can only be on 1 team right :P so who is gonna run such a big team when u leave?
Lmao Fire. and Pearcy r u just jkin? Lol
OMG stig you said this to ChristijaNL

Originally Posted by (The Stig)
Ok, I would like to join your racing team please aswell I would like a maxium of 2 teams I do more racing than I do cruising

Right, i can't tolerate that behaviour stig, i officilllly kickded you from teh team!!!!!! now go sit in a corner and think about what you did!!!!
Holy mother from the heaven... Just when i thought that thread about VWS was the worst, i saw that one .
Ok guys we have a new team leader, please welcome Mr Mathhew "AMB" Beattie to the team. He will replace stig, i think hes the only person with the experience in LFS to cause more contraversy than stig. Warm welcome please

Matthew would like to say this to the community

"im sorry i r cant posts, but i r banned for fwee years"
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Ok guys we have a new team leader, please welcome Mr Mathhew "AMB" Beattie to the team. He will replace stig, i think hes the only person with the experience in LFS to cause more contraversy than stig. Warm welcome please

Matthew would like to say this to the community

"im sorry i r cant posts, but i r banned for fwee years"

He was "((The Stig))" all along anyway. It's so obvious.
Hes like so not Ask the mods...
this thread is still made of fail.
Quote from bunder9999 :this thread is still made of fail.

You fail, don't be jelous... Just cause you can't handle this awesome team.
this thread is a spam, team is fake, its obvious. good joke thread though
Right im bored now, it's not as funny as i thought it would be and most of the people posting in here don't seem to be getting whats happening, it was basically all a plot to take the p*ss out of the "team" all the drivers were told to pretend to join up by me but it turned out totally not funny so im giving up. Good day!
This thread is closed

[LCC] London City Cruisers (2009)
(209 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG