The online racing simulator
[LCC] London City Cruisers (2009)
(209 posts, closed, started )
so lol the stig is still in fantasy land
Well it was kinda to teach him a lesson too... He was so oblivious to what was happening it took all the fun out of it and actually make me feel sorry for him
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Well it was kinda to teach him a lesson too... He was so oblivious to what was happening it took all the fun out of it and actually make me feel sorry for him

Now that is just cruel. He's probably told his mummy about you
Guys, they're actually a really serious team :O

They have a server and a hosting company and a forum dontchaknow(!)
PMSL if i keep reading this i am gonna piss meself
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Well it was kinda to teach him a lesson too... He was so oblivious to what was happening it took all the fun out of it and actually make me feel sorry for him

You naughty boy you'd better GET YOURSELF on msn right this minuite!!!
#132 - CSF
You'd better do what he says Pearcy...
Quote from MrAss :I once saw two men kissing in the park. It was the gayest thing I had ever seen till I saw this thread.

Still fits for the whole thing.
Oo er, Pearcy's gonna get a spanking from Stiggy :S What ever will he do (!)
Cue tension building music.
Quote :OMG stig you said this to ChristijaNL

Originally Posted by (The Stig)
Ok, I would like to join your racing team please aswell I would like a maxium of 2 teams I do more racing than I do cruising

Right, i can't tolerate that behaviour stig, i officilllly kickded you from teh team!!!!!! now go sit in a corner and think about what you did!!!!

Guys i'm taking a break from London City Cruisers i'll be in SPDO if I can so I wanna do IGTC with Pearcy aswell Pearcy once again msn
Quote from (The Stig) :Guys i'm taking a break from London City Cruisers

:ices_rofl

Quote :i'll be in SPDO if I can

:ices_rofl
Quote from (The Stig) :Guys i'm taking a break from London City Cruisers i'll be in SPDO if I can so I wanna do IGTC with Pearcy aswell Pearcy once again msn

Dude you gotta be kidding me.

Good luck being spdoStig :ices_rofl
This thread brings an instant smile on my face.
Stig still dreaming on
Quote from (The Stig) :Guys i'm taking a break from London City Cruisers i'll be in SPDO if I can so I wanna do IGTC with Pearcy aswell Pearcy once again msn

Sorry, but this post just brought up the epicness of that thread at a very very rare level, so :

Hum, good luck spdo Will be hard to manage two big egos such as Stig and Pearcy in the same team I guess

PS : Shall I take over the management of LCC Stig?:munching_
I've got my server manager todo that
I feel sorry for you "The Stig"....
Why?
In a way that he is so stupid. No one deserves to be so retarded.
oh shit, what have i done??!?!?!

Is he on msn? i wana see what he says
Quote from Intermediate07 :hm well spdoStig doesn't really sound good

Well, according to the following PM I got a few minutes ago, something went wrong in the deal :

Quote from (The Stig) : Is their places for SRLT so I can join?

I never get any retarded PM's
Quote from Jakg :I never get any retarded PM's

What about PM's from retards?
This thread is closed

[LCC] London City Cruisers (2009)
(209 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG