[LCC] London City Cruisers
The best english cruise team

Team Owners

[LCC] The Stig
[LCC] Stiggy
[LCC] Corey
[LCC] ScottyW

Team Supervisor

[LCC] TimDC (Team Trainer & Team Skinner & Team Member)
[LCC] Lorinczi (Team Supervisor)

Team Member

[LCC] Twin Drift

Important Links!

About us

We're a drift/race/cruise team set up to just keep everyone entertained instead of just people asking to join teams all the time we have a range from
  • Drift
  • Race

• Cruise

We do not have a seprete servers for this kind of thing thats why we have a special command for ONLY admins to use that will shut down the LFS Lapper or Cruise Insim or Race Insim.

Other Infomation

Please do not argue in this thread like the last one, we will also annoce EVENTS within this thread.

Thank you,
The Stig
CEO of LCC

why team with word cruise in name is doing a race?
#3 - CSF
Thats like asking why a team with Lithuania would sign an Irishman. Now leave him alone.
Quote from CSF :Thats like asking why a team with Lithuania would sign an Irishman. Now leave him alone.

ahh ok
same old stig, same old failboat.
#6 - wild
Quote from bunder9999 :same old stig, same old failboat.

Come on give him a chance, he said he's trying to change in a previous post . Good luck Stiggy!
at least OP looks ok
Not this shit again
Quote from (The Stig) :

Team Owners

[LCC] The Stig
[LCC] Stiggy
[LCC] Corey
[LCC] ScottyW

Team Supervisor

[LCC] TimDC (Team Trainer & Team Skinner & Team Member)
[LCC] Lorinczi (Team Supervisor)

Team Member

[LCC] Twin Drift

Important Links!

About us

We're a drift/race/cruise team set up to just keep everyone entertained instead of just people asking to join teams all the time we have a range from
  • Drift
  • Race

• Cruise

We do not have a seprete servers for this kind of thing thats why we have a special command for ONLY admins to use that will shut down the LFS Lapper or Cruise Insim or Race Insim.

Other Infomation

Please do not argue in this thread like the last one, we will also annoce EVENTS within this thread.

Thank you,
The Stig
CEO of LCC

um u know lapper has drift and race built in right :S

unless we arnt using my insim :S

oh btw im not on LCC
Guys Guys Guys cut him some slack he maybe noobish sometimes but he has some really good ideas for his team and all im gonna say is if you have noting to say DONT POST.

back to topic

Good Luck Mate And HAVE FUN!!!!
Quote from (The Stig) :

Source? Was there a vote somewhere on the matter? A poll on a forum? Did someone give you a price?

Same old Stiggy indeed:rolleyes:
I made it up mate
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Source? Was there a vote somewhere on the matter? A poll on a forum? Did someone give you a price?

Same old Stiggy indeed:rolleyes:

Eveyone goes OTT so like i said in my other post mate dont post if its off the topic
Can i ask why you need 4 team owners and 2 team supervisors, to manage one normal member?
Quote from RacerAsh3 :Can i ask why you need 4 team owners and 2 team supervisors, to manage one normal member?

Because he is one tough to manage badass?
good luck mate (y)

dont listen to what people say just keep trying.
4 owners is so we can spread out the work load efficently.
Quote from RacerAsh3 :Can i ask why you need 4 team owners and 2 team supervisors, to manage one normal member?

Sorry but
:ices_rofl why oh why ask that question WHEN you directly know its A TEAM a WHOLE team to lead
Quote from (The Stig) :

would not be hard to be best english cruise team, all you have to do is drive on left side of road
#21 - wild
Quote from (The Stig) ::ices_rofl why oh why ask that question WHEN you directly know its A TEAM a WHOLE team to lead

I may be having a blonde moment or whatever its called, but to me that makes utterly no sense. Hmm
Good luck Stig, ignore the idiot questions (same names appear again) and just get on with it
WO!! WAIT A SECOND!

Lorinczi is in my team mate remove from your roster IMMEDIATELY. And they said they arent on your team from my latest knowledge so mate pull them out.
Quote from Mikjen :Good luck Stig, ignore the idiot questions (same names appear again) and just get on with it

Lol i didnt ask a silly question. Its just why do you need 5 people to take charge of 1 person?
I once saw two men kissing in the park. It was the gayest thing I had ever seen till I saw this thread.
This thread is closed

[LCC] London City Cruisers (2009)
(209 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG